Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1074095 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2015
Jakay:
Ask him to email your bank requesting them to give you his statement of account. That was how I got my sponsor's.

But some banks dont trust only emails. The email has to contain a signed instruction by the customer.
I advise he goes to d bank n find out what they require his brother to do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2015
I paid with first bank mastercard yesterday. The rate must have been somewhere around 173. I'll advice you go to the bank and inquire about their rate for wire transfer. It may be cheaper doing a wire.
TempusQ:
PLEASE URGENT O! Which bank is cheaper for payment of tuition via Visa/MasterCard. I want to pay for my tuition today as time is running out. As I read from previous post, it seems like Diamond and First Bank are good, but if anyone paid lately with any bank, please help me with the exchange rate. My head is spinning due to "no time". Thanks as I await response from different folks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Crich:

But some banks dont trust only emails. The email has to contain a signed instruction by the customer.
I advise he goes to d bank n find out what they require his brother to do.
I totally agree with you. It's better to inquire from the bank how to go about it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
Please house i want to know which is less expensive between college and university
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2015
Hello house. Urgent pls
For online application, Can i use an e-signature on my IMMM forms instead of printing, signing, n scanning before upload?
So,is e-signature okay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Crich:
Hello house. Urgent pls
For online application, Can i use an e-signature on my IMMM forms instead of printing, signing, n scanning before upload?
So,is e-signature okay?
Firstly, for online route, u don't print the forms. You fill, validate and save on your computer, then upload. For the signature part, leave it blank.You will be required to type ur fullnames as signature after attaching and clicking 'NEXT' button.

Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
@Chrigo....Longest time. Nice to have u here once again...

My regards to Miss BonBon.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
berexio1:
Firstly, for online route, u don't print the forms. You fill, validate and save on your computer, then upload. For the signature part, leave it blank.You will be required to type ur fullnames as signature after attaching and clicking 'NEXT' button.

Cheers!

Thanks dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GWorld1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thomby2k12:

Thank you so much @GWorld1 for your response. But on page 2 of form IMM1294 (APPLICATION FOR STUDY PERMIT MADE OUTSIDE OF CANADA), where it says DETAILS OF INTENDED STUDY IN CANADA, Line 1 says, in parentheses, "ATTACH THE ORIGINAL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE". What do you think about that?
Sorry it's cumin late.... Didn't see it on time... U sold b able to upload the electronic version too... All na same
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dedicateDD: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
no need ..just edit the forms save it and save it on your system before u upload to does mother fucker website
Crich:
Hello house. Urgent pls
So,is e-signature okay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Let me be the first to release good news from those on the list of TRV hopefuls....

I just got a request for my medicals....I almost fainted when i got the email and was shaking as I was logging into my account.

But I did an upfront medicals sha and i uploaded the proof of medicals to my app. I guess I will just contact the hospital to send my result.

I am soooo happy, considering the fact that I applied with my daughter... I Can't stop thanking God.

...and to think that I just sent @Taike an email telling her how scared I am and I also sent @mrnlbrown an email for an option 2 with aussie...

Applied 15 may (online)
Biometrics 19 May
medical call 11 June

Less than a month!!! Na God win ooooo

23 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dedicateDD: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
keep praying is not over yet ...don stop praying
Team12:
Let me be the first to release good news from those on the list of TRV hopefuls....

I just got a request for my medicals....I almost fainted when i got the email and was shaking as I was logging into my account.

But I did an upfront medicals sha and i uploaded the proof of medicals to my app. I guess I will just contact the hospital to send my result.

I am soooo happy, considering the fact that I applied with my daughter... I Can't stop thanking God.

...and to think that I just sent @Taike an email telling her how scared I am and I also sent @mrnlbrown an email for an option 2 with aussie...

Applied 15 may
Biometrics 19 May
medical call 11 June

Na God win ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by CoCoLav(f): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats Team12. Your own has been sure since.

You say you did upfront meds and they are requesting for another? Keep praying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Not another, I think they must have missed the "proof of medicals i uplaoded". They have not reviewed my medicals yet.

CoCoLav:
Congrats Team12. Your own has been sure since.

You say you did upfront meds and they are requesting for another? Keep praying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats Team 12. Am very happy for you and Glad you made it. Its very Good to know they are treating May Applicants already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Team12:
Let me be the first to release good news from those on the list of TRV hopefuls
I just got a request for my medicals
Applied 15 may (online)
Biometrics 19 May
medical call 11 June

Wow! Congrats dear. This is what i've been waiting for. I'm so excited like it's mine. Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by easyxtan: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Team12:

Applied 15 may (online)
Biometrics 19 May
medical call 11 June

Congratulation Team 12, I have a question, My Online application status is Open does it mean processing of my application has not started? If application is been process, will they Update it on MYCIC that my application is been process?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
It means your application is being processed. Mine still says "open". It remains open until a final decision has been reached.

I wish you God's favour!

easyxtan:

Congratulation Team 12, I have a question, My Online application status is Open does it mean processing of my application has not started? If application is been process, will they Update it on MYCIC that my application is been process?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Cally14(f): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congratulations @Team12.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Felicitations @Team12.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Did your daughter also get a request for medicals too ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thank you so much @y'all. May God bless us all.

It is not over until it is over, my med result will get to them today by God's grace...I know he has finished what he started grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good afternoon everyone, i just registered on NL today someone refer to this forum he said there are experienced people here. Hopefully there will be people who would be kind enough to help me out. My problem goes thus. (1) i wanted to apply to a college in canada sheridan to be precise cuz i hav someone who lives in Brampton that i can stay with so i wouldn't have to worry about accommodation and living expenses but the problem is the tuition fee it's way too much because my dad is a government worker who doesn't have much, so i tried to look for cheaper options and i saw brandon University which is affordable. I want to know if a part time job can cover my cost of living and accommodation and how easy it is one can get a job let's say maybe after a month of getting there (2) I'm 22 years old and i finished secondary school in 2010 i hope that won't affect me one way or the other (3) can i use my uncle from my mother's side as a sponsor we have diff surname and diff religion (4) can i still apply for admission this year or it's already late. Please don't say i typed to much your reply will be appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
@ Team 12, I'm so happy for you... This is gonna spread round

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Some good news finally. Congrats!
Team12:

Applied 15 may (online)
Biometrics 19 May
medical call 11 June

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Team12 I'm not typing this because you already received you medical call. Because I actually used your documents submitted as a guideline for mine. I almost wanted to mention you yesterday to say if you didn't get it I would barb gorimapa. You were detailed to the core. Although I couldn't be as detailed as you were but I tap into your testimony.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
lol. Thank you so much!

My dear, no be by that one o. This one is God for me.

I was really scared especially because a lot of people had reservations about applying with my daughter cos of home tie thing.

I think it is always better to know that your app is not perfect, that way, you just rely solely on God...his grace can NEVER be over emphasised!!!

richcasey:
Team12 I'm not typing this because you already received you medical call. Because I actually used your documents submitted as a guideline for mine. I almost wanted to mention you yesterday to say if you didn't get it I would barb gorimapa. You were detailed to the core. Although I couldn't be as detailed as you were but I tap into your testimony.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
congratulations grin grin grin grin grin
Team12:
lol. Thank you so much!

My dear, no be by that one o. This one is God for me.

I was really scared especially because a lot of people had reservations about applying with my daughter cos of home tie thing.

I think it is always better to know that your app is not perfect, that way, you just rely solely on God...his grace can NEVER be over emphasised!!!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello everyone, just want to announce that by the grace of God, I have just received a request for medicals. My application wasn't perfect in my eyes, but I thank God for His favour. Special thanks also to @SeyiMiilan, @haustralia and @seiraries, who specifically responded to my various requests, to @pchax, whose SOP was a template upon which I developed mine, and to other members of this thread who continue to provide support and information to those in need. May God grant you all your heart desires. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congratulations Team12 and Serasera.
We bless God for crowing your efforts with success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
SeraSera:
Hello everyone, just want to announce that by the grace of God, I have just received a request for medicals. My application wasn't perfect in my eyes, but I thank God for His favour. Special thanks also to @SeyiMiilan, @haustralia and @seiraries, who specifically responded to my various requests, to @pchax, whose SOP was a template upon which I developed mine, and to other members of this thread who continue to provide support and information to those in need. May God grant you all your heart desires. Amen.
Congrats o!!!

When did you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thanks a bunch, bro!

Jakay:
I paid with first bank mastercard yesterday. The rate must have been somewhere around 173. I'll advice you go to the bank and inquire about their rate for wire transfer. It may be cheaper doing a wire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.