Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1073947 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello guys, tnuola, richcasey, brandymcmb , cocolav, johnDuke259, invincible2006, deedee0... Tanx so much for d support message(s)... Words can't explain my appreciation... One love...

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrat ..... Team 12! Wen u get ur trv, I wld send my acc no to u, u are buying me a tripple pizza n a liter of coke!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yaaaaay!!!! Congrat sir/ ma... Pls do ur medical quickly n get ur trv... @SeraSera ...... Like I said, no need to show fear! What wld be wld be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chubbybarbie: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
And also today i received my very own medical call too.

Applied may 30th
biometric May 4th
medical call june 11th.

decided to post this in hope that it would ease the tension around here. before I was almost waiting for my rejection mail but God showed me that I cant use other people's lives as yardstick for mine.

so if u re here waiting for that ultimate call,believe in God and every other thing would be simplified in your favour.

cheers.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thank you Love. I believe yours is also good news!

hayqinsbFX:
congratulations grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hey bro... Chill out. U wld get ur trv....@hayqinsbFX
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
chubbybarbie:

Applied may 30th
biometric May 4th
medical call june 11th.

decided to post this in hope that it would ease the tension around here. before I was almost waiting for my rejection mail but God showed me that I cant use other people's lives as yardstick for mine.

so if u re here waiting for that ultimate call,believe in God and every other thing would be simplified in your favour.

cheers.

I'm excited for u. Congrats dear, n all thanks to God. Let the trv keep rolling in.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats @Serasera and @Chubbybarbie! God has already won!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Looks like dey purposely dealth with April applicant ... Lol... Na to go back in time and apply in may.... I noticed my app was treated in ghana...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Taike: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congratulations @Team12, @SeraSera and @chubbybarbie!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by gabrola: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jakay:
Ask him to email your bank requesting them to give you his statement of account. That was how I got my sponsor's.
thanks so much bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
AMEN DEAR... grin grin grin
Team12:
Thank you Love. I believe yours is also good news!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
congratulations....tell me u r goingto a college....lol
masters biko... angry
grin
chubbybarbie:

Applied may 30th
biometric May 4th
medical call june 11th.

cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
amen oo....monday its is... wink wink
SeyiMiilan:
Hey bro... Chill out. U wld get ur trv....@hayqinsbFX
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello sir/ma.... am a male, its near impossible to get a master with a 2_2 but u can either do a pre- masters or post grad certificate... @Princewilliam00
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
sholay2011:

Congrats o!!!

When did you apply?

April 30th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
na where the premasters dey sef....
SeyiMiilan:
Hello sir/ma.... am a male, its near impossible to get a master with a 2_2 but u can either do a pre- masters or post grad certificate... @Princewilliam00
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
It is a sure tin... Positive news all d way!@hayqinsbFX
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
So much good news in 1 day; congrats guys @Team12 @serasera. Tension lifted a bit now. Plss don't hesitate to share your submitted docs.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omo I wld wait for guys to answer me...lol @hayqinsbFX
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
congratulations forex trader!!!!!
we will continue our exploits in canada....
dont be confused theres an FX in my name....
SeraSera:
Hello everyone, just want to announce that by the grace of God, I have just received a request for medicals. My application wasn't perfect in my eyes, but I thank God for His favour. Special thanks also to @SeyiMiilan, @haustralia and @seiraries, who specifically responded to my various requests, to @pchax, whose SOP was a template upon which I developed mine, and to other members of this thread who continue to provide support and information to those in need. May God grant you all your heart desires. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
amen o....una good news just dey gimme small ginger tintini
SeyiMiilan:
It is a sure tin... Positive news all d way!@hayqinsbFX
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by easyxtan: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
SeraSera:
Hello everyone, just want to announce that by the grace of God, I have just received a request for medicals. My application wasn't perfect in my eyes, but I thank God for His favour. Special thanks also to @SeyiMiilan, @haustralia and @seiraries, who specifically responded to my various requests, to @pchax, whose SOP was a template upon which I developed mine, and to other members of this thread who continue to provide support and information to those in need. May God grant you all your heart desires. Amen.

A big Congrats, what did you apply for?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeyiMiilan: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hi sir, it is good to see u here, u were d 1st person that helped me wen I 1st got here last year. My app was rejected yesterday(same day u returned) lol.. U wld be wondering who this is, I was using d name seyifumi b4 d hack....my regards to miss bon, @chrigo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Andela Guru; sharply update us mbog!!! grin
SeraSera:

April 31st
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm happy to see good news fill the house o. Thank God, the door has been opened.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chem101:
Good afternoon everyone, i just registered on NL today someone refer to this forum he said there are experienced people here. Hopefully there will be people who would be kind enough to help me out. My problem goes thus. (1) i wanted to apply to a college in canada sheridan to be precise cuz i hav someone who lives in Brampton that i can stay with so i wouldn't have to worry about accommodation and living expenses but the problem is the tuition fee it's way too much because my dad is a government worker who doesn't have much, so i tried to look for cheaper options and i saw brandon University which is affordable. I want to know if a part time job can cover my cost of living and accommodation and how easy it is one can get a job let's say maybe after a month of getting there (2) I'm 22 years old and i finished secondary school in 2010 i hope that won't affect me one way or the other (3) can i use my uncle from my mother's side as a sponsor we have diff surname and diff religion (4) can i still apply for admission this year or it's already late. Please don't say i typed to much your reply will be appreciated
pls somebody should help me here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kosebinu(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats team12
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
@ Team12, chubbybarbie , SeraSera
Congrats y'all...mine is next... More goodnews folks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by bimbofela: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good day everyone, pls I'm new on dis thread.I need Yur assistance. I applied for a visiting visa to Canada on d 5th of May for my husband's grad hoping I will get response by 5th of June. D grad is tomorrow n I'm yet to get any response from my tracking id. Pls Wat do I do? Are there any chances I could still be given a visa? How long does it take to process a visiting visa? Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
congratulations forex trader!!!!!
we will continue our exploits in canada....
dont be confused theres an FX in my name....

Lol, sure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chem101:
pls somebody should help me here

You can use ur uncle as your sponsor but u have to prove to the visa officer how u are related e.g a doc showing ur mum answers same name with him(maybe her birth cert), family pic,an affidavit from mum, etc.
I'm not sure u can get a job dt will be able to foot ur living expenses.
The experts can help wt d answers to other questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.