Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1079125 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chichi89(f): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thomby2k12:
Hallelujah! It is medical request ooooo ooooo.
My heartfelt appreciation to every member of this forum for all your contributions to the success of my application.

I will post details of the documents I submitted soon.
Congrats. Fear of the unknown is worse than fear of the known.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TALK2FABO: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Congrats. You almost killed yourself with fear you have entered into TEAM12"s level. Send your list of documents to the house.

Thomby2k12:
My heartfelt appreciation to every member of this forum for all your contributions to the success of my application.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pickcalmkris: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Congrats!!!! God see the hopeful through IJN..AMEN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
When did yoourpassport status change. When u track...
Or you never trackeed?
Thomby2k12:
Yes my brother. I applied via the paper route.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
@Taike @opeyemi8 @edogasz @dabignax1

Any news??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yemite295: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hey peep!!!! I did my med on the 7th of July...but when I tracked it, it still shows passport status(applied through paper route)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Thomby2k12(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
When I checked it very early this morning before going to work, it says it's being processed in Ghana.

hayqinsbFX:
When did yoourpassport status change. When u track...
Or you never trackeed?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lord when will it be my turn? cry 8th week already! Congrats to every1 called for medical so far! Pls do not relent in praying for us! This wait is making me zarzrious!
Ps.....do not check for that meaning.........it doesnt exist. it's a word I use with my friend to mean: an unexplainable feeling.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Thomby2k12(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thank you @TALK2FABO. I will post the documents as soon as I get home.

TALK2FABO:
Congrats. You almost killed yourself with fear you have entered into TEAM12"s level. Send your list of documents to the house.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Okay..
You can't remember when exactly it changed from forwarded to accra to "being processed"
Thomby2k12:
When I checked it very early this morning before going to work, it says it's being processed in Ghana.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
2grozz:
Lord when will it be my turn? cry 8th week already! Congrats to every1 called for medical so far! Pls do not relent in praying for us! This wait is making me zarzrious!
Ps.....do not check for that meaning.........it doesnt exist. it's a word I use with my friend to mean: an unexplainable feeling.
don't worry it will come out positive IJN. When did u apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
ada4all:
don't worry it will come out positive IJN. When did u apply?

AMEN! OH! AMEN!
May 22 fa!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Thomby2k12(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
No. I didn't track it until after two weeks of submission. But on the 19th of June after I had done my biometric data capture, I received two emails from vfs global:
1. That my application has been processed in their office ;
2. (an auto email) that my application has been forwarded to Canada Visa Office in Lagos.

hayqinsbFX:
Okay..
You can't remember when exactly it changed from forwarded to accra to "being processed"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by malaoluolateju: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
E b like say people for here no dey too go Fanshawe college oooooo! Is the school bad Ni?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
2grozz:

AMEN! OH! AMEN!
May 22 fa!
What route did u apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by malaoluolateju: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Any one going for PG in Geographical information Systems at gangster should signify abeg.

Thank u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennykentipsy:

mine till 17th
oh!...eyah! Wishing u a safe trip bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello house... please how can I get to alagbon from Oshodi?? Wanna get the police cert..... and hw much is it?? Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Present sire; but I never chop TRV yet. You are obviously new here if not, you would have known better .
malaoluolateju post=358205q78:
E b like say people for here no dey too go Fanshawe college oooooo! Is the school bad Ni?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Present sire; but I never chop TRV yet. You are obviously new here if not, you would have known better.
@2grozz watching you in #3D view grin
malaoluolateju post=358205q78:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OyBosEnEmm(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
favour0011:
Hello house... please how can I get to alagbon from Oshodi?? Wanna get the police cert..... and hw much is it?? Thanks!

From Oshodi board to Obalende and from Obalende a tricycle should take you there. It's a walkable distance should you want to have a feel of how the area looks like. PC should not be above 5k but you can budget 10 to be on the safe side. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
favour0011:

Enter obalende from oshodi, walk down to obalende under bridge incase there is traffic.. then take keep NAPEP to alagbon, is just 50 naira... don't forget to ask people incase you are confuse... Is just 5k

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Congratulations!!
Thomby2k12:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
kfrosh:
Present sire; but I never chop TRV yet. You are obviously new here if not, you would have known better.

Me watching you on 5D
Instead of tracking my page, it's u i'd be tracking oh.......
Cos i know say once u wink den I gats wink as well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by malaoluolateju: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
kfrosh:

kFrosh, u be detective oooh! Yes am new here, as a commenter, but bin following on/off. Are u for this fall or next winter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please I need a sample of leave and introduction letters..... Anyone with a copy or link?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OyBosEnEmm(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
stboff:
Hello house,
I have a single mother i would like to sponsor to Study in Canada. She would however prefer to go with her son (3 yr old).
Is there an option for this? if she should apply for a study visa, then what should her son apply for ?
Any useful information would be highly appreciated.

There is an option. Her son can definitely accompany her to Canada. Since he's less than 5yrs old, she will fill TRV for him with her details on most of the application form. For example in the column for destination in Canada she will fill her School details for him etc.

In addition to her school fees she will have to show SOA of 10k for herself as primary applicant and 3k for her accompanying minor, all in CAD $.

Hope this answers your query.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
This fall o; VO never gree look our side since may 22. @Yums got Medical for GIS @ Fanshawe, check out his monicker. @2grozz abeg track CIC or VO not me faaa. cheesy cheesy
malaoluolateju:

kFrosh, u be detective oooh! Yes am new here, as a commenter, but bin following on/off. Are u for this fall or next winter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OyBosEnEmm(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
senarthor:
Please I need a sample of leave and introduction letters..... Anyone with a copy or link?

You should not worry yourself about this. Your office should prepare the letter. In most cases the same letter caption both introduction and leave details.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by malaoluolateju: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
kfrosh:
This fall o; VO never gree look our side since may 22. @Yums got Medical for GIS @ Fanshawe, check out his monicker. @2grozz abeg track CIC or VO not me faaa. cheesy cheesy

The VO no get choice, you are chopping the TRV for sure. Thanks for d GIS connect.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hi all, been goin tru all d comments here. Dis is my 8th week online app. No word from d embassy. Status still shows processing. Any1 wit same issue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
omemma1:
Hi all, been goin tru all d comments here. Dis is my 8th week online app. No word from d embassy. Status still shows processing. Any1 wit same issue

Dont be worried...
There are lots of us here in the same situation
Dont be worried
It will end is praise.
When precisely did you apply?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.