Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1079352 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by malaoluolateju: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yums:
Please what hospital do u recommend i go to for medicals i'm hoping i can do it tomorrow morning. Please any ideas and info on the hospitals if possible....
Thank you

Yums, was asking about Fanshawe GIS candidates, and kfrosh mentioned u. Congrats on the medical call up. Do quick Canada dey beckon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OyBosEnEmm(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
2grozz:

Dont be worried...
There are lots of us here in the same situation
Dont be worried
It will end is praise.
When precisely did you apply?

Amen!!!

It will surely end in praise in JESUS name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
May 20th application, biometrics may 21st.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Taike: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
brandymcmb:
@Taike @opeyemi8 @edogasz @dabignax1

Any news??

Nope! Nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by stboff: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
OyBosEnEmm:

There is an option. Her son can definitely accompany her to Canada. Since he's less than 5yrs old, she will fill TRV for him with her details on most of the application form. For example in the column for destination in Canada she will fill her School details for him etc.

In addition to her school fees she will have to show SOA of 10k for herself as primary applicant and 3k for her accompanying minor, all in CAD $.

Hope this answers your query.
Thanks for this very vital information.
However, does the sponsor need to provide financial records(bank statement) ?
Also, sorry i am very new to the canadian and i honestly do not know the meaning of both SOA and TRV. Can you tell please ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
omemma1:
May 20th application, biometrics may 21st.

Myself and a couple of others biometrics may22
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
stboff:

Also, sorry i am very new to the canadian and i honestly do not know the meaning of both SOA and TRV. Can you tell please ?

Statement of account
Temporary residence visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
@2grozz dat makes us. We all in same boat. Men d wait is crazy... was urs online?
But I feel dis week shd be good. Stayin positive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
That's how I met CocoLav today! Hehe. It was nice to see you smiley

In other news, ticket prices have gone up! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
omemma1:
@2grozz dat makes us. We all in same boat. Men d wait is crazy... was urs online?
But I feel dis week shd be good. Stayin positive

Asin ehhhh!
The wait is grilling.....
Mine was online as well....
Amen!
Amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
2grozz:

Asin ehhhh!
The wait is grilling.....
Mine was online as well....
Amen!
Amen!

U don de spiritual. Lolz. I hope for the best for we all dt r still waitin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hey!!!
Take a clue from @Team12 application how she packaged her own. Your cases are similar .
stboff:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
chichi89:

The two programs are very much related. I have a Bsc in Politics and International Relations though from a Nigerian uni and I am currently in the Masters of Peace and Conflict Studies program in University of Waterloo. Peace and Conflict is more or less a specialized area of international relations.
@ adaforeal1 why not go for another masters? Or a PHD as Graviton2 suggested?
Though i remember sometime ago i read here that someone with a degree from UK was able to come into Canada to study at the PGD level. That might work

Based on personal research, I used to think it was loosely related. My bad! I am going for a program in political science and government myself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
2grozz:
Lord when will it be my turn? cry 8th week already! Congrats to every1 called for medical so far! Pls do not relent in praying for us! This wait is making me zarzrious!
Ps.....do not check for that meaning.........it doesnt exist. it's a word I use with my friend to mean: an unexplainable feeling.

Don't worry...I doubt it will go beyond this week.

In Falz voice: Hayad killa no be amu robba grin The VOs can't stop the good news.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chichi89(f): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Graviton2:

Based on personal research, I used to think it was loosely related. My bad! I am going for a program in political science and government myself.

okay, cool. You can just look at it from the area of how countries, TNCs, MNCs, and individuals operate in the international system and how sometimes conflict arises between and among them. That is where peace and conflict can be connected, among other ways. I will go on but that will become me lecturing you. LOL. Wish you the best. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
omemma1:

U don de spiritual. Lolz. I hope for the best for we all dt r still waitin.

Lol
What to do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Graviton2:

Don't worry...I doubt it will go beyond this week.

In Falz voice: Hayad killa no be amu robba grin The VOs can't stop the good news.

Yes oh!
I calm it...
With hands raised...
Amen
Thank you
It is well with us alk

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Phronesis2: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is it!!! I am eternally greatful to God for everything. Never give up on urself. U never failed until u give up. I just got my medical mail now. Thanks to everyone in the house, esp Team 12, cos i have to follow ur format when submit my form. 1st application 2013-refused. 2nd application 26 march 2015, refusal mail rcved 13th may 2015. refired 19th June, 2015 and medical mail13th July (processing time 24 days). I have done my upfront medical already. i ve been sent a medical form, and i have already done that at the island, so how do i confirm if they have sent the result to cic Accra? pls advise. Double celebration cos i just got a new Job even now #HeisTheGodThatOpenEveryDoor

18 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
@phroensis
Congratulations....
When you saay upfront medicals, I don't understand...Did u submit the e medical sheet with ur application...
Or what mail did u recieve now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Phronesis2....
Double congratulations to you...
Yours is really a testimony....
An enviable show of resilience.....
I am happy for you!
All glory be to God!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Phronesis2:
This is it!!! I am eternally greatful to God for everything. Never give up on urself. U never failed until u give up. I just got my medical mail now. Thanks to everyone in the house, esp Team 12, cos i have to follow ur format when submit my form. 1st application 2013-refused. 2nd application 26 march 2015, refusal mail rcved 13th may 2015. refired 19th June, 2015 and medical mail13th July (processing time 24 days). I have done my upfront medical already. i ve been sent a medical form, and i have already done that at the island, so how do i confirm if they have sent the result to cic Accra? pls advise. Double celebration cos i just got a new Job even now #HeisTheGodThatOpenEveryDoor
Congrats bro..I saw u were denied previously on travel history,purpose of visit, and fin status..What did u do differently from ur previous app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by MidnightinParis: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
@Phronesis2 Congrats oo!!!

Btw, online is damn slow...chai! Applied June 4th...nothing yet.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hadassahnadra: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello house, tnx for the help so far.plz how can I get a cheap flight to st john's newfoundland canada by August.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please ooo... wat is Team 12's format? Anybody to explain?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wow! At 8pm? Congratulations! Please share your documents. Also what did you do to address the reasons for your past denials? You're the real MVP for not giving up along the line.

Phronesis2:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by skymorbabs: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
House keepers! Did U knw of any university dat accept NECO for undergraduate admission? Tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Team 12's format pls...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Phronesis2:
Congrats!
That's the issue with upfront medical..call the hospital and find out if your med result has been sent to CIC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Check her Monicker and go tru her posts. She intelligently detailed the documents she submitted and got her TRV with no hassle.
omemma1:
Team 12's format pls...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Aussie4me: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
skymorbabs:
House keepers! Did U knw of any university dat accept NECO for undergraduate admission? Tanx
Check uni of Regina
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OyBosEnEmm(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
stboff:

Sponsor needs to provide all financial records, landed properties, letter of sponsorship, letter from his office if employed plus any other document that can support your application. @2grozz has answered your other questions on SOA and TRV. What level are you applying, Undergraduate or Graduate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omemma1: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abeg no vex. Im new to dis nairaland ishh. I dnt undastand all dis moniker term. 2grozz pls if u can copy-paste d team 12 format so i see.
I'd appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.