Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1075086 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
TempusQ:
Oh, that's crazy ...
What the hell is happening ...
Does that mean you didn't pass the medicals or something
I guess your sponsor withdrew a huge some of money from his account after the medical call,
thereby, giving them the impression that the cash is not available for your studies.
Damn...

If the person failed medicals, I'm sure they would have ticked something to that effect as the reason for denial, as opposed to insufficient funds. Also, speaking from my own experience, withdrawal from an account before or after med call is not a reason for refusal.

I hate to think that it's possible the medical requests were sent in error, because these CIC guys are supposed to be perfect and do all those attention-to-detail stuff, right? Or perhaps it was the denial message that was sent in error. Or perhaps there is a new twist in the procedure and this is perfectly normal. The best way to find out is to make contact with the agency and try to get answers.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
pcachuks:
Pcachuks family member 1 application date may 20th
refused July 16 online router
Some applicants are fortunate to get their study permit approved for a diploma program after a BSc degree but it is advisable to always apply for a program relevant to what you studied during your BSc program which shows academic progression. a Postgraduate program or MSc would be better when he/she is reapplying. When you do not meet the purpose of visit assessment by virtue of a program considered to be below a BSc degree then be rest assured that other reasons would be randomly ticked as well. If the diploma program is what you really want then use a postgraduate program for your application and switch to the diploma program when you are in Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ok...
So these recent inconsistencies be killing me right now.
I am not moved by what i see tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OyBosEnEmm(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Crich:
Hello house.
There is an ISSUE. Pls, I need to understand what happened.
A friend called me yesterday to tell me he received a medical mail which he printed out today with the intention of going for his medical after the hols. Now, I just received a call from him saying he got another mail few mins ago, that he has been delayed. He's very confused.
Has anyone heard of such case?
What do you guys advise he should do now?
NOTE: His biometrics was in May.

He received a mail which he printed today. When did they send the mail to him?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pcachuks(f): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
teesboy:

Some applicants are fortunate to get their study permit approved for a diploma program after a BSc degree but it is advisable to always apply for a program relevant to what you studied during your BSc program which shows academic progression. a Postgraduate program or MSc would be better when he/she is reapplying. When you do not meet the purpose of visit assessment by virtue of a program considered to be below a BSc degree then be rest assured that other reasons would be randomly ticked as well. If the diploma program is what you really want then use a postgraduate program for your application and switch to the diploma program when you are in Canada.

Yeah i believe you.That was what i did u during my time , he just got a job with a bank so i will just ask him to relax till next year September for a better repackage .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OyBosEnEmm(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
pcachuks:
Pcachuks family member 1 application date may 20th
refused July 16 online router

Can you share your application details...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
funmi14:
Hello house,
Another issue here o.
I just collected my documents and saw refused letter.
Applied May 25. Paper route.
Medical call July 5, done July 6.
July 16... Refused letter...(Insufficient fund)
Am confused... Pls house any situation like this before?

so been called for medicals isn't sure one will get his/her TRV I would suggest you mail or call them about ur situation that you got both medical request and refusal letter. This is already becoming an issue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pcachuks(f): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
OyBosEnEmm:

Can you share your application details...

ALL CIC DOCUMENT
ALL HIGH SCHOOL RESULT
DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
DEGREE CERTIFICATE FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
LOA FROM NNBC FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAM IN ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
TUITION DEPOSIT RECEIPT OF $2500
SOP
HES VIRGIN PASSPORT

SPONSOR
UNCLE
COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT 5M WITH CASH INFLOW OF OVER 90M
COMPANY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
FOUR LAND SURVEY DOCUMENT
CERTIFICATE FOR 5 SHOPS IN TRADEFAIR PLAZA LAGOS
SPONSOR PASSPORT BIO DATA (SPONSOR IS WELL TRAVELED,RECENTLY RETURN FROM CANADA)
SPONSOR PEACE AMBASSADOR CERTIFICATE TO UNITED NATION INCLUDING AMBASSADOR ID CARD
SPONSORS CERTIFICATE SHOWING HES THE CHAIRMAN OF UNITED ALLIED ASSOCIATION IN TRADEFAIR
UNITED ALLIED ASSOCIATION BANK STATEMENT OF 31MILLION NAIRA
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
AFFIDAVIT OF RELATIONSHIP
EMPLOYMENT LETTER FROM SPONSOR COMPANY AS MANAGER FOR 3 YEARS
THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER SUBMITTING .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
yemite295:
I dnt even know what is happening now
I got med mail on the 6th of july
Did my med on the 7th
Med submitted on the 9th
Today is 16th........and I have nt heard any tin from the embassy

don't even understand these VOs anymore I will suggest u mail them next week if no news from their end
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Refusal after medicals for insufficient funds? This is unheard of and so not funny. Kindly contact CIC and lets hear what they have to say.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
I think the delay is an error. 7 reasons? Lool it must be an error. He/she should complain to CIC

Crich:

He said the UCI numbers are same.
Also, that there were 7reasons for the denial (personal assets, travel history, has not satisfied them that he will leave..., current employment status, etc)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
What's the meaning of all this rubbish now? So sorry about that, please try to contact them.
funmi14:
Hello house,
Another issue here o.
I just collected my documents and saw refused letter.
Applied May 25. Paper route.
Medical call July 5, done July 6.
July 16... Refused letter...(Insufficient fund)
Am confused... Pls house any situation like this before?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OyBosEnEmm(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
pcachuks:

ALL CIC DOCUMENT
ALL HIGH SCHOOL RESULT
DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
DEGREE CERTIFICATE FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
LOA FROM NNBC FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAM IN ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
TUITION DEPOSIT RECEIPT OF $2500
SOP
HES VIRGIN PASSPORT

SPONSOR
UNCLE
COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT 5M WITH CASH INFLOW OF OVER 90M
COMPANY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
FOUR LAND SURVEY DOCUMENT
CERTIFICATE FOR 5 SHOPS IN TRADEFAIR PLAZA LAGOS
SPONSOR PASSPORT BIO DATA (SPONSOR IS WELL TRAVELED,RECENTLY RETURN FROM CANADA)
SPONSOR PEACE AMBASSADOR CERTIFICATE TO UNITED NATION INCLUDING AMBASSADOR ID CARD
SPONSORS CERTIFICATE SHOWING HES THE CHAIRMAN OF UNITED ALLIED ASSOCIATION IN TRADEFAIR
UNITED ALLIED ASSOCIATION BANK STATEMENT OF 31MILLION NAIRA
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
AFFIDAVIT OF RELATIONSHIP
EMPLOYMENT LETTER FROM SPONSOR COMPANY AS MANAGER FOR 3 YEARS
THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER SUBMITTING .

Hmn..5M in a company account from which your sponsorship fees depends on. VO are humans and they could reason that a company with inflow of N90M - N5M could as well have expenses or commitment that could warrant them taking out more funds which could leave you stranded in Canada. His association Bank Statement is not for him alone and this can not be taking as a valid fund for sponsorship. I will advice you work on your sponsor. The ratio of 90 - 5 shows more expenses than income in the coy's account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
I just spoke with someone who works in Headquarters of a bank he told me a client's bank details can't be disclosed to a third party except in the case the account is a join signatory or there is a consent from the court of law to disclose what the client has in his/her account.

I further questioned how embassies do verify accounts he said they scan a copy of the bank statement which was submitted by the applicant to the headquarters then they use it to crosscheck if it genuine and corresponds with what the applicant submitted then they reply. they won't even disclosed the flow of the account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Verostef(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Am dreaming of Canada. Pls where do I start.
I read part 7 till am confused.
Now part 8 is going far.
Show me the way pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pcachuks(f): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
kennykentipsy:
I just spoke with someone who works in Headquarters of a bank he told me a client's bank details can't be disclosed to a third party except in the case the account is a join signatory or there is a consent from the court of law to disclose what the client has in his/her account.

I further questioned how embassies do verify accounts he said they scan a copy of the bank statement which was submitted by the applicant to the headquarters then they use it to crosscheck if it genuine and corresponds with what the applicant submitted then they reply. they won't even disclosed the flow of the account

Same thing i said few months ago , CIC only verifies that authenticity of the bank statement, just to make sure it came from the bank, that's all .They dont ask for the cash details .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pcachuks(f): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Verostef:
Am dreaming of Canada. Pls where do I start.
I read part 7 till am confused.
Now part 8 is going far.
Show me the way pls
lol wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
kennykentipsy:

Makes more sense
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ok guys...
So here it is....
I got delayed! I give thanks to God still!
Dont think i can go through this again....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pcachuks(f): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
2grozz:
Ok guys...
So here it is....

Don't give up on your dreams!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
2grozz:
Ok guys... So here it is.... I got delayed! I give thanks to God still! Dont think i can go through this again....
reasons let's tackle
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Odinwa(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
AriseOCompatrot:

How many supervisors have you contacted and from how many schools?

I have contacted more than 12 supervisors(via email) and roughly 9 or 8 replied with same cock and bull stories. The one that accepted to be my supervisor isn't from the faculty I applied and they rejected him, saying my supervisor must come from the faculty.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
2grozz:
Ok guys... So here it is.... I got delayed! I give thanks to God still! Dont think i can go through this again....
Sorry to hear about this, friend.
So so sorry.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by standupguy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
2grozz:
Ok guys...
So here it is....

Oh no, sorry to hear that bro.
Can you list your documents please.
If you can identify the problem, you could give it another try.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
kennykentipsy:

Hmmm Kenny, I think this issue has been raised before, that they don't disclose someone account to third party.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
2grozz:
Ok guys...
So here it is....
Sorry guy, don't lose hope,you will get there,just don't let it weak u down, retire again, but list the reason to the house,and show the documents u submitted.. God will do it.. Believe it!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
My heart bleeds on hearing this. It is well my personal person.
No show yet for my end.
2grozz:

K. ......
Sup?
Nothing yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Mirror97: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Don't give up on your dreams.... i also got denied after been called for medical and i had no ailment, maybe the Supervisor was checking the documents at random, everything in life requires God favour
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
kfrosh:
No show yet for my end.

cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
kfrosh:
No show yet for my end.

cry
Its is my ernest prayer that you get your medical call......amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.