Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1082474 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Praise be to God,jst got an update from CIC medical passed. grin

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wow, so sorry, I was looking forward to good news from you. Don't give up, who knows you just might get it if you try again
2grozz:
Ok guys...
So here it is....
I got delayed! I give thanks to God still!
Dont think i can go through this again....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
funmi14:
Hello house,
Another issue here o.
I just collected my documents and saw refused letter.
Applied May 25. Paper route.
Medical call July 5, done July 6.
July 16... Refused letter...(Insufficient fund)
Am confused... Pls house any situation like this before?
Hello Funmi14, I believe there's an issue somewhere. A friend told me he experienced same thing.
Is ur application still 'open' or now 'closed' on CIC account?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
SeraSera:

I don't think that is the case. If they wanted to know how much money you had after medical request, they would request you submit a new account statement. Your bank would not disclose your account details to a third party without your consent. Personally, by the time I got the request for medicals my sponsor's account had been thoroughly depleted that if people were denied for that reason I would probably have been first in line.

I feel like time should not be spent speculating and guessing what the problem could be. Those affected should contact CIC immediately to get some clarification. Hopefully it was a mistake. But if not, they would get a better sense of where the problem may have come from.

case by case basis boss.
This VOs might b adopting new techniques, who knows?
Think of it that way.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mirror97:
Don't give up on your dreams.... i also got denied after been called for medical and i had no ailment, maybe the Supervisor was checking the documents at random, everything in life requires God favour
It's well ooo. Did this happen today also?
Is ur application still on 'open' or 'closed' on your CIC account?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Mirror97: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
2013....... not this year, stuffs like this are bound to happen we just have to be strong.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by easyxtan: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
I give thanks to God Almighty for a special day like this, to God be the Glory I just receive a message from CIC and behold ! The medical mail was there waiting for me...........Applied June 1 online for dual master in Business administration (MBA) and Master of Science in International Management (MScIM) . I will list my document soon.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Am scared ooo...i tracked and my passport has being dispatched since 14/07/15 i havent seen my passport...i used courier.......where do i contact?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
easyxtan:
I give thanks to God Almighty for a special day like this, to God be the Glory I just receive a message from CIC and behold ! The medical mail was there waiting for me...........Applied June 1 online for dual master in Business administration (MBA) and Master of Science in International Management (MScIM) . I will list my document soon.
Congrats ooo!!!! cheesy Glad for you. E be like say dem don reach June niyen oh for online applicants.

It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nyquist(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
cherie24:
Hello All,

Hope everyone is keeping well. Thank God for the testimonies now and those yet to come.

Please who is applying or has recently to Uni of Regina for Graduate studies?

Also, winter 2016, which mont of the year does it start??

Thank you

Got admission to U of Regina, M.Eng, wuld be applying for TRV next month for winter(jan 2016). Have u applied for ur trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
toluine56:

case by case basis boss.
This VOs might b adopting new techniques, who knows?
Think of it that way.

I understand your point, but no they do not, absolutely do not, request your current bank account details from your bank without your consent. The farthest they would go is verifying that the statement of account submitted is genuine. This is true for all cases. Believe that and let's please stop the conspiracy theories. It detracts from finding the real solutions to issues.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nyquist(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pls house, those going to U of Regina, are we required to pay d sch fees b4 applying for trv? Do we have to explain in our sop if we aren't paying sch fees?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
SeraSera:

I understand your point, but no they do not, absolutely do not, request your current bank account details from you bank without your consent. The farthest they would go is verifying that the statement of account submitted is genuine. This is true for all cases. Believe that and let's please stop all these conspiracy theories. It detracts from finding the real solutions to issues.
well, someone involved should contact CIC, there nd then, we'll know the actual problem.
They cant be toying with ppl like this. Its absolutely wrong. The general perception here has been that after medical mail, TRV is 90% sure all things being equal.
God help us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wheres mummy V.O?
havent seen her today here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Joe980: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
toluine56:
well, someone involved should contact CIC, there nd then, we'll know the actual problem.They cant be toying with ppl like this. Its absolutely wrong. [/b]The general perception here has been that after medical mail, TRV is 90% sure all things being equal.[b]
God help us all.
..."it's not over till it's over"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nyquist:
Pls house, those going to U of Regina, are we required to pay d sch fees b4 applying for trv? Do we have to explain in our sop if we aren't paying sch fees?
No, you aren't required to pay any kind of fees. Just get ur admission letter and apply for your study permit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hi yums... kindly reply my mail.. thanks..
Yums:
Congratulations at Taike, JessicaJessa and CP30... Your stories were really inspiring.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lakusi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello house,

Please are there implications if one has started the online route application though he/she hasn't submitted the application and decides to change to paper route

I am presently gathering my documents for Winter 2016 (M.Eng ESE ... Uregina) but contemplating on going the paper route right now.

Thanks for the good work in the house !!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gu2015:
Praise be to God,jst got an update from CIC medical passed. grin
Congratulations..... I sent u p.m, you haven't reply me..waiting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
As long as you are yet to submit Online ; you are not recognized by CIC. You can decide to go the paper route if your heart pleases.
lakusi:
Hello house,

Please are there implications if one has started the online route application though he/she hasn't submitted the application and decides to change to paper route

I am presently gathering my documents for Winter 2016 (M.Eng ESE ... Uregina) but contemplating on going the paper route right now.

Thanks for the good work in the house !!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
omooba2015:

Congratulations..... I sent u p.m, you haven't reply me..waiting
Pls resend not reflecting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by vinci500: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Paying tuition fees doesn't guarantee you wud gt ur TRV, but its good you pay it sha kinda shows more commitment. How long did your admission process in2 UoR take?
Nyquist:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lakusi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
kfrosh:
As long as you are yet to submit Online ; you are not recognized by CIC. You can decide to go the paper route if your heart pleases.

Thanks alot ... You just clarified my doubts !!! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by toluine56(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Joe980:
..."it's not over till it's over"
yes ooo now i know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
2grozz:
Ok guys...
So here it is....
I got delayed! I give thanks to God still!
Dont think i can go through this again....

Really sorry to hear this...Never give up, bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mirror97:
2013....... not this year, stuffs like this are bound to happen we just have to be strong.
When it's happens like this then, what do you do, and hope you have been giving your TRV now. Pls let us here from you,so that the house can use it to tackle issue that happen today. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nyquist(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
vinci500:
Paying tuition fees doesn't guarantee you wud ur TRV, but its good you pay it sha kinda shows more commitment. How long did your admission process in2 UoR take?

It took like 4month to get my admission from d day of online application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
easyxtan:
Congratulations..... Our God is awesome.... More news coming in ..IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nyquist(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Crich:

No, you aren't required to pay any kind of fees. Just get ur admission letter and apply for your study permit

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gu2015:
Pls resend not reflecting
I av resend another
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by vinci500: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
4 months?
How long will it take to enter Harvard or Stanford then? 4 months is a long time oo...Did ur program require you to get a supervisor?
Nyquist:

It took like 4month to get my admission from d day of online application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by funmi14: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Crich:

Hello Funmi14, I believe there's an issue somewhere. A friend told me he experienced same thing.
Is ur application still 'open' or now 'closed' on CIC account?

I did paper route, I don't even know whether it's close or with this new issue, open - for appeal or amendment.

Just like dream... First time of hearing this kind scenario!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.