Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1082196 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by JJCE(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2015
lakusi:

Yess I intend to as I am planning towards that.
av sent u pm...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Diamonds5050: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
I got my admission docs late, going for a Postgraduate prog for fall, I have made tuition payment of $10 out of $15k, I wanna sponsor myself, I'm employed and also have a small business enterprise, please I need to know what documents to get for self sponsorship, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Diamonds5050:
I got my admission docs late, going for a Postgraduate prog for fall, I have made tuition payment of $10 out of $15k, I wanna sponsor myself, I'm employed and also have a small business enterprise, please I need to know what documents to get for self sponsorship, thanks

You would need your tuition payment receipt, bank statement of account for at least 4 months, evidence of business registration, evidence of tax payment, proof of other assets you may possess, such as landed properties, shares certificate, etc.

If you intend to make fall semester, you should hurry. Time is not on your side. If possible, you may consider deferring your admission to a more convenient time to give your application room to breathe.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by zaoops: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Congrats @Gu2015.
I equally got a medical request on July 16 despite the fact that i did medical upfront via online route.
I called the hospital and they told me it has since been submitted.
I equally requested for the confirmation and i saw it was actually submitted on 13th of May to CIC.

Please how did you resolve yours and any advise on how to go about it?

Gu2015:
God has won d victory
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by code7x: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
kennykentipsy:

welcome sir

i'ld advice u start gathering ur other documents now then wen online application opens u can apply .

As soon as ur offer letter is ready try apply for ur student visa at least 3 months before ur resumption due to the high number of applications and should incase u are delayed which I don't pray for u will still have time to throw in another application before January resumption
thanks for your kind answer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by rayslimshaddy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hi guy7,
Nu here.Please, can any1 asist wit SOP?
My statement of acct, letter of sponsor will b addess to:CDHC,Victoria Island or CHC, Accra?
10x,guyz.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
what program and school did you apply for.
zaoops:
Congrats @Gu2015.
I equally got a medical request on July 16 despite the fact that i did medical upfront via online route.
I called the hospital and they told me it has since been submitted.
I equally requested for the confirmation and i saw it was actually submitted on 13th of May to CIC.

Please how did you resolve yours and any advise on how to go about it?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by rayslimshaddy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hi, Can i snd a copy of my SOP to u? Lukin fwd to ur reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
you can
rayslimshaddy:
Hi,
Can i snd a copy of my SOP to u?
Lukin fwd to ur reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by OyBosEnEmm(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
I prophecy by the Power and Spirit of the Most High upon all TRV application package that will be processed this new week for anyone in this forum that the favor of GOD shall be upon them for good, GOD shall lay HIS hands uon them for perfection in the mighty name of JESUS and all the VOs that shall work on this packages, the hands of the LORD GOD Almighty shall be upon them and they shall favor the applications and unprecedented approval shall follow in JESUS mighty name, amen!!!!!!!

Let those expecting response this week be in Praise and Worship mood appreciating GOD for HE has done it!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by zaoops: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
hayqinsbFX:

UoW
Managerial & Financial Leadership Diploma.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by rayslimshaddy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
UPEI.Environmental studies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ezekuse: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
guess with @zaoops medical call for a diploma program seems your conspiracy theory of only masters applications being reviewed/approved wasn't correct after all just as the uproar over so called quota claims after some refusals that consumed several pages of the thread was all pointless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Afam4eva(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hell House, pls i need information on processing a masters degree program in a Canadian university. I'm aware of everything i need such as IELTS, transcripts etc but i want to know what their version of I-20 is and when does one qualify. I also want to know if one needs to pay a tuition deposit before one can be given visa. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ezekuse: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Afam4eva:
Hell House, pls i need information on processing a masters degree program in a Canadian university. I'm aware of everything i need such as IELTS, transcripts etc but i want to know what their version of I-20 is and when does one qualify. I also want to know if one needs to pay a tuition deposit before one can be given visa. Thanks in anticipation.
Only US requires an I-20, Canada requires only your Admissions Letter.
Tuition payment is optional but advisable and does not guarantee Visa issuance.
Some schools may require a nominal deposit before sending an Admissions Letter to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by justicia: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Submitted Documents: Sponsors Personal SOA (22M closing bal)
Sponsor's Int'l Passport
Letter of Sponsorship on Sponsor's Coy Letterhead (Notarised)
Evidence of Sponsors Landed Property (Deed of Assignment)
Proof of Income (Letters of Award of Contract to Sponsor's Coy)
CAC Docs of Sponsor's Coy
Sponsor's Biz Card
Sponsor's Marriage Cert
Pictures of Sponsor n Me (@Childhood, Call to Bar, Wedding and Child Christening)

LoA
Transcript/Degree Cert
Call to Bar Cert
Waec Cert
ACIArb. n MCIArb. Cert
Int'l Passport
NYSC Cert
C.V.
Employment Letter
Office I.D. Card
Study Leave Approval
Introduction letter from Employer
Personal SoA
4 Months Payslip (showing the acct my salary is paid to as being different from the Personal SoA)
SOP (stating reasons for choosing course n school n future plans)
LOE (explaining my app generally)

Marriage Cert
Wife's Letter of Employment
Wife's Office I.D. Card
Daughters Birth Cert
Family Pictures (Wedding and Child Christening)

Prayer n Fasting (Novena)

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Well, he haasnt given a download of his application...he talked about going to a University oof winnipeg
Do dey have diplomas too
ezekuse:

guess with @zaoops medical call for a diploma program seems your conspiracy theory of only masters applications being reviewed/approved wasn't correct after all just as the uproar over so called quota claims after some refusals that consumed several pages of the thread was all pointless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
I replied your email,
rayslimshaddy:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by rayslimshaddy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
HayqinSB, Resend the mail. Tanx n takia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
done
rayslimshaddy:
HayqinSB,
Resend the mail.
Tanx n takia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SantohFilz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
rayslimshaddy:
Are you for Undergraduate or Post Graduate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hello everyone...I av bin reading from nairaland in a long tym now...I am glad to join you. I hope we ad a nice time in the presence of the Almighty God today.

I got admission into MUN April, I submitted my application June 2nd, I was called for medical July 3rd, medical was submitted 7th july, I am yet to get d great news.
Note; paper route

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
congratulations
what program in mun pls....
yetunde84:
Hello everyone...I av bin reading from nairaland in a long tym now...I am glad to join you. I hope we ad a nice time in the presence of the Almighty God today.

I got admission into MUN April, I submitted my application June 2nd, I was called for medical July 3rd, medical was submitted 7th july, I am yet to get d great news.
Note; paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
What department please? I thought applications are only reviewed after deadline.
Nyquist:

Got admission to U of Regina, M.Eng, wuld be applying for TRV next month for winter(jan 2016). Have u applied for ur trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Msc in mathematics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by standupguy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
I know say na this week e go happen.
so I enter it with praise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Onyeoma3:

Hello maa, I'm sensing good news coming in your path soonest... Please share with me naa, I'm anxious.

Hi Onyeoma3, nothing yet oh. But I have been put on a supervisor's waiting list for winter. So they will let me know their decision by September. I am still praying. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Zammy123(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Evening nairalanders .. My family enrolled for the Apple choice visa lottery and we've been receiving mail from them on and on,filling many stuffz sha.... So ma question is after filling the canada immigrants and citizenship form sent to us by Apple choice,when can d travelling take place?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Zammy123:
Evening nairalanders .. My family enrolled for the Apple choice visa lottery and we've been receiving mail from them on and on,filling many stuffz sha.... So ma question is after filling the canada immigrants and citizenship form sent to us by Apple choice,when can d travelling take place?
Canada has no visa lottery program. Do not spend your hard earned money on so called immigration agents who are just waiting to pounce and milk money from you endlessly under the guise of helping you get to Canada. Be warned ......... Note as well that all agent related matters is also frowned upon in this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Apple choice grin grin grin

Yimu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lmao! I just dey laugh for my corner. It is well
chrisviral:
Apple choice grin grin grin

Yimu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
TheBae:
Lmao! I just dey laugh for my corner. It is well

cheesy grin
9ja sha, I hail Us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.