Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1077133 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by BaaleofMontreal: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
chrisviral:
Apple choice grin grin grin

Yimu

grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Diamonds5050: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thanks bro, my business enterprise was just registered by may even though it has been on for a year, I think it's after a year I can pay tax n get the documents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Zammy123(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
teesboy:

Canada has no visa lottery program. Do not spend your hard earned money on so called immigration agents who are just waiting to pounce and milk money from you endlessly under the guise of helping you get to Canada. Be warned ......... Note as well that all agent related matters is also frowned upon in this forum.
Thanks man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by CoCoLav(f): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Zammy123:
Thanks man

The issue right now is that you must have filled some sensitive information on those forms. So basically, a stranger somewhere has your family info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Apple choice has nothing to do with someones information with the number of applications they recieve, they will most likely end in the bin.

Apple choice is real. but they are scaammers. eating on people who can,t use the internet or are lazy.
i hate seeing their adverts, they can make the ignorant ones believe its so easy.
CoCoLav:

The issue right now is that you must have filled some sensitive information on those forms. So basically, a stranger somewhere has your family info.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by CoCoLav(f): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Apple choice has nothing to do with someones information with the number of applications they recieve, they will
most likely
end in the bin

Apple choice is real. but they are scaammers. eating on people who can,t use the internet or are lazy.
i hate seeing their adverts, they can make the ignorant ones believe its so easy.

@bolded, and you know this how?
@second bolded, you are not sure which is why you used those words
@second line how are they real and also scammers? Am I missing something?
Lastly, those scam calls people get where a random person calls you, tells you your name and goes on to inform you that a random member of your family has been in accident, how do you think they get the info?
Do you know the amount of sensitive information you give out when you apply for visas? Do you sit down to read those terms on CIC's website about how your information is handled and who has access to it?

Why do you think those terms are there for you to agree to. You can't be too sure it ends in the bin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Apple choice has nothing to do with someones information with the number of applications they recieve, they will most likely end in the bin.

Apple choice cannot be real and also be scammers at the same time, no offence but those are contradictory statements. Apple Choice may not force people to register with them but they should not be given the publicity they do not deserve. Please lets move on.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
i dont really understand u sha....
But apple choice is a registered company and if you read their privacy policies they have no right to give out your information
CoCoLav:

@bolded, and you know this how?
@second bolded, you are not sure which is why you used those words
@second line how are they real and also scammers? Am I missing something?
Lastly, those scam calls people get where a random person calls you, tells you your name and goes on to inform you that a random member of your family has been in accident, how do you think they get the info?
Do you know the amount of sensitive information you give out when you apply for visas? Do you sit down to read those terms on CIC's website about how your information is handled and who has access to it?

Why do you think those terms are there for you to agree to. You can't be too sure it ends in the bin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
they are real in the sense that they actually do help people. (the lucky qualified ones out of a pool of applications)
they are scammers in the sense that they wont tell you the whole truth from the onset and make you think its 100 percent guarranteed.
do you get me now.

they actually feed on people who pay application fees to them knowing well they have no chance....
teesboy:

Apple choice cannot be real and also be scammers at the same time, no offence but those are contradictory statements. Apple Choice may not force people to register with them but they should not be given the publicity they do not deserve. Please lets move on.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
No mismatch in chemical eng to environmental eng
hayqinsbFX:
Evenn if he submitted 5Billion personal fixed deposit...
What they will tick is what they will...

Don't let's cure malaria by using panadol..

It will only reduccee the headache but you will still be sick..
You should be able to see that apart from the absence of a logical progression, there is a mismatch from chemical engineering to environmental engineering..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by CoCoLav(f): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i dont really understand u sha....
But apple choice is a registered company and if you read their privacy policies they have no right to give out your information

That its registered doesn't mean its not scam.
I can register a company for you before the end of the month.
No big deal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Did you send me an email? Nairaland says you sent me an email but I didn't receive it.

rayslimshaddy:
Hi,
Can i snd a copy of my SOP to u?
Lukin fwd to ur reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by JJCE(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
zaoops:

UoW
Managerial & Financial Leadership Diploma.
am also an applicant to uofw, can i pm you so dat we to run things together ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Pyroxene: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Delayed!!!! embarassed 1travel history 2 family ties in canada and nigeria 3 purpose of visit, how can I adress this issues ASAP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Sjvictor21: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

My sincere greetings go to you all.

I am currently a 6th year medical student, 21 years old, studying in Ukraine and would be graduating in June 2016. I plan to apply for a masters degree program in Canada. Specifically in Public health or Physiology, then afterwards, I would return to Nigeria to work a bit and after doing that, I would travel out again for my Phd. I have just started sending out emails to prospective supervisors that will be willing to accept/supervise me during my Masters program beginning from fall 2016. I have been keeping myself busy with this forum reading peoples stories and so on and I believe my question here would get some reasonable answers.

First of all my question is, would I be able to meet up for fall (September) session in 2016? Reasons as to why I asked is because I would be collecting my Medical Degree in July 2016 and most application deadline for fall (September) session ends by April. Although, I already have my academic transcripts from my 1st - 5th year of medical school.

- How do I deal with this? Is it better I postpone till Winter session which is by January 2017 or I should just go ahead and apply against fall session? Because I don't want a situation whereby, I'll begin my application for the fall session and still would be unable to meet up. Also I would be missing the Nigerian Licensing Exam which is by September I think. Least I forget, applying for a Student visa from here takes just 25 working days, likewise apply in Nigeria that takes roughly 2 months.

- Please does anybody have any sop layout for public health or physiology? Something that isn't plagiarised.

I thank you for all your respective ideas and advices.

Advice is like snow - the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind. -Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2015
when did you get this news.
whats your profile
Pyroxene:
Delayed!!!! embarassed 1travel history 2 family ties in canada and nigeria 3 purpose of visit, how can I adress this issues ASAP

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 1:39am On Jul 20, 2015
bc2015:
Refusal after medicals for insufficient funds? This is unheard of and so not funny. Kindly contact CIC and lets hear what they have to say.

I think there was a similar situation in 2013 to Gbesunb after submitting his medical and paying his fees. I think some VOs are just hyper active and careless in their decision making.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 1:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Come back to Nigeria and apply for Winter 2017 period.

Sjvictor21:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

My sincere greetings go to you all.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mizIvy(f): 5:48am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Sjvictor21 post=36064557]Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

I think u should wait for fall 2017. It's safer u hv all your documents. N plz apply from Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Rolatims:
@justwise bro I Dey read this stuffs well since 2013 and I never get pass 4posts ...I have no reason to lie to peeps here ...I actually didn't wanna post it...cus me no be social media person like that ...I even told @chrigo d stuff since yesterday...I just felt I needed to let you peeps knw about it .....my cousin was actually denied trv some days ago and my Gf application still Dey processing... so bro I no get any reason to make it up ...every body still get dem decision to make bro ....just Dey give info Wey VO for here tell me ...but she could not open up like dat sha...cus it's against their policies

It is possible she responded to you that way based on how your question was framed to her. I would think they have quite a number of applications to deal with at the moment thus, the pressure could be a challenge. It is also possible that there's another (random) review post medical calls by more experienced COs. Just my thoughts though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2015
TheBae:
[b] I'm not sure the university cares about how much you spend on trv, they've given you admission. I'm not sure they care about how much time you waste trying to get visa, afterall in other countries, visa processing doesn't take so long.[/b ]
A country that's so developed should/will have quotas for every/anything especially when it comes to immigrants. Remember as a student, you're going as a TR, meaning that makes you a resident. It makes sense that Canada may have a quota for Temporary Residents just as they have one for Permanent Residents.
Also, he didn't say everyone else will be denied, he only said it'll be way stricter which we can already see playing out. Even if they didn't have a quota before, with the way we Nigerians and even Asians are bombarding them with applications, they may have just developed one just to control the heavy influx.
We're all just speculating, and someone who has a contact there has partially verified this argument so I think that is valid until we hear something else from a higher authority. I don't think anyone would make up such info. I stand to be corrected.

The school cares and that is why they write the embassy in some cases if your visa is taking too long a time. I have friends who the school intervened in their visa processing. I think the quota statement is just a way to make ourselves happy. I would rather say they have so much on their hands this season and could be the reason for this sudden denial.

If you follow the U.S. thread too, there was a time people held on to this believe and many of us got our visas that period.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by CoCoLav(f): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Pyroxene:

The only issue you have is purpose of visit. The other two reasons follow it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2015
rayslimshaddy:
UPEI.Environmental studies

Let's get in touch...I am headed to UPEI too!

Send me a PM.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Pyroxene: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
when did you get this news.
whats your profile
got it some days ago too devastated to think, Niagara, studied geology as 1st degree and want to do a masters but have a 2nd class lower of 3.3, I was admitted for fall in niagara to do a pgd in environmental management, I am 29 now graduated 2009, been working ever since although not high paying jobs say 50k and above. WHAT CAN I DO I have run out of steam here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Pyroxene: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2015
CoCoLav:

. How can this be addressed?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lucky032(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2015
CoCoLav:

purpose of visit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2015
hmmm....who is your sponsor?
i think the family tie is the issue here.......
Are you married?

what did you use as a tie in your application?
list your documents.
Pyroxene:
got it some days ago too devastated to think, Niagara, studied geology as 1st degree and want to do a masters but have a 2nd class lower of 3.3, I was admitted for fall in niagara to do a pgd in environmental management, I am 29 now graduated 2009, been working ever since although not high paying jobs say 50k and above. WHAT CAN I DO I have run out of steam here

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Jijola: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2015
They won't, but it still shows the gesture that you're financially prepared. Sorry for replying late...haven't been here for a while
Crich:

So, if u have ur debit card, so how will they know if there's cash in the acct?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by soji0509: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Don Siga stated sometimes here that supervisors do review randomly what the V.Os do and sometimes reverse the decision of a V.O. I have also read people being denied entry at the point of entry. My people, never relent on prayers. Continue even after resumption of classes
GboyegaD:

bc2015:
Refusal after medicals for insufficient funds? This is unheard of and so not funny. Kindly contact CIC and lets hear what they have to say.

I think there was a similar situation in 2013 to Gbesunb after submitting his medical and paying his fees. I think some VOs are just hyper active and careless in their decision making.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by soji0509: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2015
TRV= Temporary visa permit and it is issued to students among others. So the two terms are often used as synonyms on this forum
larry2015:
hello, please what is the difference between TRV and student visa? thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tonero230(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
hmmm....who is your sponsor?
i think the family tie is the issue here.......
Are you married?

what did you use as a tie in your application?
list your documents.

gee xup?plz my company is sending me on a reasearch and also,i'm visiting niagra fall.Should i choose biz or tourist visa?What are procedures to fill and print the application form online via paper route?How do i pay for the visa fee?plz help,i'm in lag already to submit tommorrow
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Dear All,

I just started following this thread and would like to get enough information on applying for Post graduates studies in Canada and not that expensive.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.