Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1076758 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
jessicajessa:
Thanks dear...you contributed to my success story. God bless you and yours is coming soon too.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello people.

Anyone already in University of Manitoba? Pls, I need accommodation ooo. God bless all TRV hopefuls. May He grant the desires of our hearts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
thesoj:
Edited: if you can get into a PhD program in Canada, you should totally consider it. Even if you decide to not finish it, you should be able to leave the program with a research masters after two years (at least this is how it is done in many US Phd programs in the sciences and engineering).

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way in Canada unlike the US where you could get a Masters Certificate way into your PhD should you request for it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hi. Please can I have Accra immigration phone number. They are not replying my mails. My app is now 12 weeks. For what now? What are they processing. I need my docs abeg. Anybody that has their number that I can call should Pls reply

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ada4all...I can imagine...U better free dos ppl....don't mind dem...dey go ans one day..we dey same shoes...12weeks too..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jagaban17: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
ada4all:
Hi. Please can I have Accra immigration phone number. They are not replying my mails. My app is now 12 weeks. For what now? What are they processing. I need my docs abeg. Anybody that has their number that I can call should Pls reply

Wow ... Mine is 10 weeks today....Thought I'm the only one. God help us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
ada4all:

@ada4all I was just about asking after you

12 weeks?

It is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
ahyotomiwa:
Ada4all...I can imagine...U better free dos ppl....don't mind dem...dey go ans one day..we dey same shoes...12weeks too..
u don't get....am not even talking of the TRV again....I need my docs abeg....They are with the originals.....and I need to ask for refund of my fees cos am not defering....so I need them to get back to me asap.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
ahyotomiwa:
It will end in good news in Jesus name. CIC no try at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
dgman11234:
A friend just received his TRV, his program is to start by January 2016, what is the earliest possible time for him to travel? Can he travel by next month?

he should travel close to resumption.. he would be asked at the POE why he's coming in so early and his study/work permit might be held onto + the weather would be crazy around oct-jan.. let him come in December
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
So....i just decided to track for the 3rd time today and my application has been dispatched finally. Since I didn't do upfront, am sure it's a denial.....thanks everyone for being there and thanks to God too. At least the tension has ended.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Glory be to God oooo
Approval mail has dropped ooo. College June applicant, Ontario province.
Details after my THANKSGIVING!!!
Chei!!!

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats.... What school and program? Kindly share your profile.
NittaJ:
Glory be to God oooo

Chei!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow. After 3 months. You really tried, so sorry about your delay.
ada4all:
So....i just decided to track for the 3rd time today and my application has been dispatched finally. Since I didn't do upfront, am sure it's a denial.....thanks everyone for being there and thanks to God too. At least the tension has ended.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by NaD720: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
NittaJ:
Glory be to God oooo

Chei!!!

Congrats NittaJ, Many More Approval Mail this week, Amen! I tap into your abundant blessing!

ada4all:

So after 3 months, this people finally refused you! Gosh, they so cruel! I can't imagine the kind of intense pressure you went through during those periods, the fasting and praying, It is well, Just take heart dear! If you plan on re-firing, Take your time, request for your gcms file before you re-fire, so you could fix the errors!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by onyx25(f): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
All the successful candidates... I tap into ur testimony! For the hopefuls; keep FAITH! God is faithful and good. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by onyx25(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
NittaJ:
Glory be to God oooo

Chei!!!
Yelz o... thank God o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
sholay2011:
Hello people.

Anyone already in University of Manitoba? Pls, I need accommodation ooo. God bless all TRV hopefuls. May He grant the desires of our hearts.

When did u submit ur passport, and has ur application been approved?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
darefestus:

I submitted my passport Aug 20. Application was approved today and got message to come collect my passport. Going tomorrow sha.

How far bro? Haven't they returned yours?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Beyeta(f): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
hi y'all....i'm new here.....i already have admission for MSc at the University of Windsor and i intend to apply for my study permit next 2 weeks. My question now is will i need to add my SOA for the visa application coz i have stated on the for IMM1294 that i am currently working and on the family information form too and SOP. My dad is my sponsor not me. But i'm thinking coz im currently working, they'll ask for my SOA. Do i add it to my docs or do I just state everywhere that I'm not working.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by NaD720: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
darefestus:

Hi Bro,
I pm'ed you! Did you get it? Please do reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Beyeta:
hi y'all....i'm new here.....i already have admission for MSc at the University of Windsor and i intend to apply for my study permit next 2 weeks. My question now is will i need to add my SOA for the visa application coz i have stated on the for IMM1294 that i am currently working and on the family information form too and SOP. My dad is my sponsor not me. But i'm thinking coz im currently working, they'll ask for my SOA. Do i add it to my docs or do I just state everywhere that I'm not working.
I will advise you state everywhere that you're working (so far that's the truth) and add your employment letter to your application (especially if it indicates how much you will be paid per year and the pay seems quite okay).

That was what I did. I didn't include personal SOA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Beyeta(f): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
sholay2011:

I will advise you state everywhere that you're working (so far that's the truth) and add your employment letter to your application (especially if it indicates how much you will be paid per year and the pay seems quite okay).

That was what I did. I didn't include personal SOA.

Aii thanks but i don't intend to work in this company when i return......and i don't have a leave letter or anything coz i don't intend to work here....did u get a leave letter or something?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
@ada4all...I feel u..It is well..My point exactly, why keep somebody waiting to finally refuse the person, we have seen how sb here re-applied twice within 2months..

For those waiting far beyond 8weeks, you are doing ursef so much injustice if u don't propel them for ur visa app outcome. And messaging them doesn't translate to a denial as many have feared this.

Send accra a Case Specific Enquiry and stop waiting in vain. Time is ur most precious asset. Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good day to you all, anybody that can assist in request GCMS file,pls P.M, we will pay in naira account here . Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dgman11234: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
berexio1:
It is advisable he travels close to resumption.
Btw, when did ur friend apply? Seem like they just abandoned fall applicant and are giving winter TRV

He applied early July.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by berexio1: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
omooba2015:
Good day to you all, anybody that can assist in request GCMS file,pls P.M, we will pay in naira account here . Thanks
Pm some of the peeps here who are already in Canada. Am sure $5CAD aint so much for them to help u out with
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Solo8(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
@saxywale or any other person that have been here in Canada for a bit. Have you done your BVN thing yet? I'm gonna call my bank tomorrow but someone just told me there is a way for us in Canada to get ours.

I don't plan to go to back to naija till maybe christmas.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Beyeta:

Aii thanks but i don't intend to work in this company when i return......and i don't have a leave letter or anything coz i don't intend to work here....did u get a leave letter or something?
I didn't get a leave letter from my company (I just spent like 4 months with them). In fact, it was an audit firm which was not in line with my intended course of study/undergraduate. So, I didn't complicate my application by obtaining a leave letter stating I would return to work there.

Your SOP along with some landed properties can serve as home tie. Study leave letter may just complicate things except you've spent a long time in the company or you are an experienced hire, not trainee like me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by edwinbiz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
kennykentipsy:
good morning everyone

i'ld like to share my experience with you guys from MMA to Toronto. if you travailing on a student visa pls make sure ur offer letter is in ur hand luggage and your original WEAC or Neco result as print out copies were not allowed and most students traveling were delayed boarding their flights.

my experience at immigrations Toronto

i'ld advice while on queue to see an immigration officer just look out for immigration officer with less wahala which was what i did to avoid mad scrutiny

then make sure u pay at least half ur tuition cos they demanded for our tuition receipt as a prof we were coming to study a Ghanian guy was almost denied entry cos he didnt pay fees bur he was able to prove the school asked to pay on arrival how ever an Arab girl was denied entry as she couldn't prove shes coming to study. don't know if they allowed her later bur she was told to stand at the waiting room

then make sure u have ur account statement to show prove of funds and also show them ur bank cards to show you have access to the accounts.

surprisingly the immigration officer i went to asked me the length of my program which is a year he smiled and said i know you've got your eyes on PR i smiled and said well.. True he briefed me how to go about it and how to extend my visa if i wish to bur i should do it legit.

Thanks everyone for your support if you need any help am willing to assist as long as it within my capacity. And to all TRV hopefuls don't worry too much your approval mail is here keep the hope and faith alive we serve a living God.

lol i know you,ve gat ur eyes on pr, r u kidding me? Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by edwinbiz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Royat1:
Please house I have a relative in Canada who is ready to help me in my application for student visa which one is advisable in using an agent or my cousin for the processing of D student visa and please when I get to Canada will the tuition fee be reduced coz I will be staying with my cousin. Thank you.
dont process a student visa, tell him to act as your sponsor so you can get your permanent residency.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by edwinbiz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello anyone coming to saskatchewan for the fall semester? Please hook me up asap i need some favour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.