Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1076992 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by realone01(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
lol i've been expecting to hear this question. well, its because i wanted a course that is business oriented.
favour0011:
Msc to Pgd? Why did you do that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kelvin67(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
bukky1989,pls how is lambton toronto campus and the course financial planning and wealth management ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kelvin67(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
realone01:
i've heard complaints about lambton college, Toronto campus to be precise, from what i heard i think the school focus less on their Toronto campus . you can pm bukky1989, she can tell you more about the their Toronto campus
.Thanks.ve pm her.pls if der is anyone with useful information pls,dis is my number 08031583091 or onukaghaemeka@yahoo.com thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Graviton2:

Congrats, bro.

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
smileyAnd so my people, na so dem delay baba ne from entering obodoyinbo after medical callup.
This tory teach us say if you neva receive approval mail,no jubilate o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
How can one get into canada with a year TRV and later go on to do a 2 year program?

Advise needed please..

i usually prefer people come in with 1 year TRV the VO would only sum up ur expenses for one year

when you get here go to the School's international department change ur program to a 2 years program and another admission letter would be issued to you. keep it when u wanna apply for study permit extension present it.

that what all my roommates did and they are done with their 2years waiting on their 3years PGWP

u can extend ur study permit easily here just like Wat the immigration officer told me at the POE he said I still have 4 months to decide if "I wanna change my status i can always extend my study permit"

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na wa oo. So even jan applicants are not free from delay after medicals too. Sorry for the delay bro. What's reasons were ticked?
waleakins:
smileyAnd so my people, na so dem delay baba ne from entering obodoyinbo after medical callup.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jessicajessa(f): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
kennykentipsy:

congrats.... u'll be going to Seneca very good college
Ya l'll and thanks so much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jessicajessa(f): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
waleakins:
Oh so sorry Wale, you myt not have gotten it now but you will at a later date, thank God there is still time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by NaD720: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
darefestus:
So Good people, here is my dilemma.

I applied on the 2nd of July after the delay of my previous application, got medical mail on the 12th of August, did medicals on the 13th(Passed Update19th), got a request for passport on the same day whilst I was about to leave the clinic.

I've since submitted my passport Since 17th and till now not a word from CiC or CVAC- I dont even know what that means, as someone who applied same day with me (upfront medicals) and got a request for passport same day has gotten her TRV.

What do you gurus reckon I should do, should I wait for a few days, using @eeti as a yardstick, our applications are being treated in sync it seems, save the Passport request I got before him/her-and people with upfront medicals on d day he/she submitted have gotten approvals too last week.

Or should I just storm CVAC and ask for the status of my passport?

Could you please reply to your PM? Need to ask you some few questions please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
done bro
thanks
realone01:
it's legal and you will be fine, I changed from msc to pgd as well and i know of some people that changed from PGD to diploma. you can send me a pm, i will forward the mail that the immigration officer i called then sent to me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
okay thanks..
excellent...

you know i submitted twice with advanced diploma in civil engineering technology...................right now il be submitting with a PGC in construction management....

any reason to explain this in a new application or just fly....
kennykentipsy:

i usually prefer people come in with 1 year TRV the VO would only sum up ur expenses for one year

when you get here go to the School's international department change ur program to a 2 years program and another admission letter would be issued to you. keep it when u wanna apply for study permit extension present it.

that what all my roommates did and they are done with their 2years waiting on their 3years PGWP

u can extend ur study permit easily here just like Wat the immigration officer told me at the POE he said I still have 4 months to decide if "I wanna change my status i can always extend my study permit"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tonero230(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
YouAreWe:
@jessicajessa congrats on ya TRV. You got your TRV because you prepared a good application (maybe mixed with being lucky) not because of G-d. If you are willing to say G-d is responsible for your TRV, therefore He is also wicked for not granting TRVs to other members of this forum who weren't granted their TRV. Unless you are saying that those people just did not pray hard enough. I no fit 'gree with this kain talk.

Congrats still ma sista. smiley

God is the giver of any good thing.He makes the impossible to be possible when you ask him of anything good.You hv not seen anything,and that is why you are mistyping

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dabson2020: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
guys, please kindly assist, what else should I do?

i have applied 2ce and delayed.

i applied for MENG, Uni Ottawa, my 3 year old son accompanying me.

the only reason stated for the delay is insufficient funds in both cases.

My personal bank statement had N2m, Our business account, N5.1m, my hubby account , N714,000.
My hubby is my sponsor.

What can i do differently to get the trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Remove your son
dabson2020:
guys, please kindly assist, what else should I do?

i have applied 2ce and delayed.

i applied for MENG, Uni Ottawa, my 3 year old son accompanying me.

the only reason stated for the delay is insufficient funds in both cases.

My personal bank statement had N2m, Our business account, N5.1m, my hubby account , N714,000.
My hubby is my sponsor.

What can i do differently to get the trv?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dabson2020: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
but i will like for him to come me, is it possible to apply for him and my hubby after mine has been approved?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
@ realone01...
Infact ehhh.....right now you are my hero....
Thank you for this wonderful piece of information
Thank you for your time and prompt replies....
Thank you for the future ones as well....
Lol...
A ray of hope just lit up.....
smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by JuneFirst: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
dabson2020:
but i will like for him to come me, is it possible to apply for him and my hubby after mine has been approved?

Yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by montrealer: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
It's either you apply alone & then apply for your husband and son later or you get a co-sponsor.

The funds you stated are insufficient to convince the VO. You need a more buoyant SOA to pull off a successful application for your son & yourself.

Things VO takes into consideration include: his childcare fees, clothing & supplies, in addition to your tuition, room & board. Also, there has to be a buffer (about 20-30%) of your total SOA left for your husband's upkeep. After calculating all your needs.

Sorry about the delays but it can be remedied.

dabson2020:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by realone01(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
lol! you welcome bro
2grozz:
@ realone01...
Infact ehhh.....right now you are my hero....
Thank you for this wonderful piece of information
Thank you for your time and prompt replies....
Thank you for the future ones as well....
Lol...
A ray of hope just lit up.....
smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by oppytexu: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello house! Please I need urgent information about .fanshawec college, how much does the college charge for tuition deposit?? Urgent response please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by phrancisco: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello house, please how do I apply to get my gcsm files after my application was delayed.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by realone01(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
i think it's 1000cad but you can mail or call the school to confirm
oppytexu:
Hello house! Please I need urgent information about .fanshawec college, how much does the college charge for tuition deposit?? Urgent response please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by realone01(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
have anyone who is legally residing in canada to apply for you, here is d link. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
phrancisco:
Hello house, please how do I apply to get my gcsm files after my application was delayed.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ChicoBoy: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good evening house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by afroxyz: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please what vocation skills (photography, barking, hair styling) should one possess before immigrating to canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Dazlinga: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
@ChicoBoy It is quite saddening that as industrialize as Nigeria is, we still find alarming number of manned operations. Whereas in countries that are far less developed, these manned operations are automated and operated by robots. A good example is the stacking of bottles in breweries; the accident rates are high

Why did you slander Niger? It's like a shot on the leg..Just tell'em something else rather than bad mouth your country..

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by MichaelFinn: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is it compulsory to pay your tuition before you're allowed entry into Canada?

Has anyone here scaled through?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
ChicoBoy:
Good evening house..
after a series of word battles, here is my SOP. abeg help me view it with a VO's Vision.

OMG!!

Please REMOVE your SOP from this forum quickly before it is plagiarized and you run into problems of not being it's originator.

U may PM the gurus in the house 'privately' for assistance in this.

My Humble Opinion...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ChicoBoy: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dazlinga:
@ChicoBoy It is quite saddening that as industrialize as Nigeria is, we still find alarming number of manned operations. Whereas in countries that are far less developed, these manned operations are automated and operated by robots. A good example is the stacking of bottles in breweries; the accident rates are high

Why did you slander Niger? It's like a shot on the leg..Just tell'em something else rather than bad mouth your country..

Thanks
Noted, will effect change ... grin cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Dazlinga: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=MichaelFinn post=37325777]

Sure..it's not compulsory brof
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
afroxyz:
Please what vocation skills (photography, barking, hair styling) should one possess before immigrating to canada.
There is God oh. sad

I just pity myself wey be say na scriptwriting alone I sabi...eh eh...and seeing movies. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.