Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1077568 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
richcasey:

chris, give them a call. i just saw a post of someone who called them or something of sort sha.

Numbers please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Team12:
Please don't be. Feed your faith and starve your fears!

I'm doing that, it ain't easy but all is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
have you reapplied ada....you should have already btw...
i dont know how its done, only someone working n vfs or cic can answer the question confidently
yeah. I have. Last week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Gods1son:
To spark the house, my friend's wife just got her medicals. She applied 1st June nd got her medical mail 17th June. That's 2wks nd 3 days.

Is she going for MSc or Graduate certificate course?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ugochux(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Gods1son:
Glory to God. I said that in this part 8, some re-application will be successful. @CruzAJ has manifested it. If u tap into this word, ur re-application too will be successful.

I tap fully into this 'word' ooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jamsey(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
pls peep info from the embassy says that they re not sure I will come bck after my study.how can I prove dis so dat I can 're apply...of wish I submitted my studyleave letter along wit the app
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
The letter u submit for the study permit app as a worker, is it actually a study leave or letter of introduction(wch should/might state dt u will be granted study leave upon approval of permit)? Cause from my experience, a study leave is approved close to d commencement of leave. I'm just thinking. angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chumsyzynny(f): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Gods1son:
To spark the house, my friend's wife just got her medicals. She applied 1st June nd got her medical mail 17th June. That's 2wks nd 3 days.
Wow! That's great. Congrats to her. What did she apply for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
I just said a prayer for you, @Taike and @Ivylane. I declare divine speed upon your apps in Jesus name, Amen!
chrisviral:

I'm doing that, it ain't easy but all is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Team12:
I just said a prayer for you, @Taike and @Ivylane. I declare divine speed upon your apps in Jesus name, Amen!

A big Amen.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gods1son: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
loladeoye:

She applied for PGD too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loriaidah(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pls Nurses in the house,with your nursing RN/RM which school will give you PGD? Urgent help needed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Opesyy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Congrats to her,I tap into this IJN
loladeoye:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
@loriaidah,hi am a nurse.Google Inscol academy canada,dey offer PGD programs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dedicateDD: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
it will happen.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Taike: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
@Team12, Amen! Thank you so much and congratulations on getting your TRV!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Team12:

@RICHCASEY PLEASE ADD THIS TO YOUR LINKS. THANKS

done smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2015

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Richcasey...nice job !

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by CruzAj(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
ada4all:
Hi. Congrats to all who have been called for medicals. I tap into your testimony.

For paper route application. Who knows hw it is done? Do they send all the physical docs to Ghana or do they scan them and send online? Or do they send only docs that they feel is relevant? Just curious.
they send all the documents to Ghana. After they must ve gone through the documents u re submitting in ur pressence they will package them for you in a bag then u go for bio. Even when they dispatch it from ghana and u go to collect it from Vac, u will notice another packaging with their own envelop with all your documents infact.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by KELVIN086: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
7teen:
Hello, I got admitted to masters of applied science Industrial Systems Engineering..... I scanned my degree cert and sent to grad docs during application then. And my admission is without any conditions

which school is that and what was their minimum requirements in terms of gpa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
loladeoye:
Richcasey...nice job !

thank you grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by KELVIN086: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
7teen:
Hello guys! I am new on this forum.......I would like to connect with people admitted to university of Regina for masters programme for fall 2015.

I was admitted into M.A.Sc Industrial Systems Engineering on June 1.

did you mail any prof before applying or you just applied directly from the website, and what was their minimum requirements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
CruzAj:
they send all the documents to Ghana. After they must ve gone through the documents u re submitting in ur pressence they will package them for you in a bag then u go for bio. Even when they dispatch it from ghana and u go to collect it from Vac, u will notice another packaging with their own envelop with all your documents infact.
OK. Thanks. I actually reapplied on 9th of June. Paper route. I also did biometrics that day. I was just curious.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 7teen: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hi crich. Can we talk in private. Send me an email on omogafo17@yahoo.com
I would av dropped my WhatsApp details but I don't want spam messages.
Crich:

Hello 7teen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loriaidah(f): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
ugochialf:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loriaidah(f): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
ugochialf:

Thanks a lot for your help
Are they good?Do you know anyone that's there or going there? So i can ask about the process.Pls I want to have plan B.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 7teen: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Google university of Regina ....you will see the details under graduate studies
KELVIN086:

which school is that and what was their minimum requirements in terms of gpa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by waleakins: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
gosh!! i feel unwanted in this forum... ive asked several questions but got no response, its disheartening... its as if dis permit n trv is meant for some pple. crygosh!! i feel unwanted in this forum... ive asked several questions but got no response, its disheartening... its as if dis permit n trv is meant for some pple.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 7teen: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
I got a supervisor before I applied and you can find the requirements on the website. Google uni of regina
KELVIN086:

did you mail any prof before applying or you just applied directly from the website, and what was their minimum requirements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
*observing*

Congrats to those who got their TRVs...To those denied, please don't relent - Nothing good comes easy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pweetyfelicia: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
@waleakins be calm bro and repost your question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.