Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... (34715 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by Brytawon(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
In other news,
Sen. Ekweremadu emerges Deputy Senate President.
54 Senators Elected Ike Ekweremadu Deputy
Senate President.
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by Vyolet(f): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ali Ndume is on bail presently,his case is still stood down before Justice Kolawole of the fed high Court Abuja,I think the Boko haram sponsor should take care of that first before hoping to be a deputy senate president.
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by obayaya(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
puntersmind:
Most Importantly, APC forgot that the PDP lawmakers and national leaders met yesterday night till early this morning to harness their plan with Sariki. Why leave the national assemply where the real deal was gonna happen for some meeting with PMB somewhere else. Amateur.

Penny wise, Pound Foolish
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by obayaya(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Who has said otherwise. I have only said that for the NASS to be inaugurated, the president of FRN MUST ask the Clerk to proceed. If not, the inauguration can not proceed. Which part of my post is unclear or not correct.

I read somewhere some days back the PMB has sent a letter to the clerk to inaugurate the 8th assembly
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by 1stola: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Gepheral:
Am a confirmed Change agent and have got this to say..
There is no political calculator like David Mark.. In fact, he is a scientific calculator.. It's all worked out. Ekweremadu has got this one.
This is so good for our democracy.
And what will it profit the old fool loser (David Mark)
Shame on him tongue It is no longer business as usual undecided
The rogue is now an "ORDINARY" Floor member grin cheesy cool cool cool
I'm so happy for him cool
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by PassingShot(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
obayaya:

I read somewhere some days back the PMB has sent a letter to the clerk to inaugurate the 8th assembly
And that is what I just said. That if he didn't ask the Clerk to inaugurate the 8th assembly, it can NEVER be inaugurated.
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by obayaya(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

And that is what I just said. That if he didn't ask the Clerk to inaugurate the 8th assembly, it can NEVER be inaugurated.

Spot on
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by Themandator: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
omenka:
Don't bet on it.

How market?
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by M4gunners: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
omenka:
Don't bet on it.
Bro it has happened Ekweremadu is the chosen one.
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pyhrric victory for Saraki and Ekweremadu! It remains for APC to impeach him and Ekweremadu!! In my view the present arrangement is unfair to the North-East. Saraki is as good as South-Westerner!!!!
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by OscarOkali55(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Am going 4 Ike. because he can deal with the pressure dat cums afta it;nd also he's more xperience than Ndume.
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by easrael(f): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

You don't know the details of their alliance. It could be that Ekweremadu will decamp to APC later as well.

Politicians are indeed politrickcians!

I laugh in German oooooo grin
PassingShot:

You don't know the details of their alliance. It could be that Ekweremadu will decamp to APC later as well.

Politicians are indeed politrickcians!

I laugh in German oooooo
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by nellyelitz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thank God that boko haram senator failed
Re: Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... by Fourwinds: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
I still prefer Ike than Ali

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Visits Fela's Graveside In Lagos On 20th Memorial Anniversary / Atiku Abubakar Watching Nigeria Vs Morocco Match (Photo) / Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.