Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? (6412 Views)

Do Such Guys Still Exist Today??? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Such Guys Exist???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Of course they exist. But . . .
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
Of course they exist. But . . .

BUT what?
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by ikeepitreal(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yh, in your dreams.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:

BUT what?
A guy responsible enough to do such will also be responsible enough to make sure sex is protected. So, while such a Guy exists, that situation is highly unlikely.

But not impossible. grin cool
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
A guy responsible enough to do such will also be responsible enough to make sure sex is protected. So, while such a Guy exists, that situation is highly unlikely.

But not impossible. grin cool

hmmmmmmmm
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by xmileeasy: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
They exist, but most of them won't impregnate a lady before doing what is right
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by MRBrownJ: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
wait a sec, i am trying to understand the meaning of this BS story...... so some guy has unprotected sex with a lady for 4 weeks, and then she gets pregnant and he decides to marry her and care for the child?! what kind of stoopid nonsense people are up to these days. you lot should stop watching these fairytale telenovelas and instead live in the real world.

you people should get your priorities straight: THE MAN SHOULD HAVE MARRIED HER FIRST, IF THATS WHAT HE REALLY WANTED....... INSTEAD OF WANTING TO DO SO SOLELY BECAUSE SHE IS NOW PREGNANT!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Onemansquad(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yex dy exist
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
MRBrownJ:
wait a sec, i am trying to understand the meaning of this BS story...... so some guy has unprotected sex with a lady for 4 weeks, and then she gets pregnant and he decides to marry her and care for the child?! what kind of stoopid nonsense people are up to these days. you lot should stop watching these fairytale telenovelas and instead live in the real world.

you people should get your priorities straight: THE MAN SHOULD HAVE MARRIED HER FIRST, IF THATS WHAT HE REALLY WANTED....... INSTEAD OF WANTING TO DO SO SOLELY BECAUSE SHE IS NOW PREGNANT!

I have met guys rather men, who told me i must get PREGNANT before we get married...

That's the terms and condition of marriage

What would you say about such guys
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by MRBrownJ: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:
I have met guys rather men, who said old me i must get married before we get married...

the above in bold does not make any sense to me...... dont understand the meaning of what you wrote. care to explain better?
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
MRBrownJ:

the above in bold does not make any sense to me...... dont understand the meaning of what you wrote. care to explain better?

Sorry

Told****

Typo
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by MRBrownJ: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
@Merlissa
so what you are saying is that some guys said to you that they must marry someone else before they marry you?!
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Merlissa
so what you are saying is that some guys said to you that they must marry someone else before they marry you?!

NO

That I must get pregnant before we get married...

That was the terms and conditions
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by MRBrownJ: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:

NO
That I must get pregnant before we get married...
That was the terms and conditions

pls go back and rectify what you wrote then, there is a BIG typo in what you wrote.

as for what these men asked you: you must be an intelligent woman, right? so there are few issues that are wrong with such statement, which you must question:
A) what does pregnancy got to do with marriage?
so now a wife MUST get pregnant before she can be categorised as a good wife?
please, next time some fool tells you this, simply reply:"there are many other ways to get me into bed before marriage, but this cheap statement wont be it"
if you must be sampled by all men that want to marry you, then you will be an old cargo by the time you walk down the altar.

B) is he saying that if you dont get pregnant he wont marry you?
there is nothing wrong with a man telling you BS like that, what is wrong is if any woman goes along with this nonsense. if a man wants to marry you, let it be because of YOU, and not for any other BS reason. therefore he will do so whether you get pregnant in 1 months or 10yrs.
please, next time some fool tells you this nonsense, simply reply:"please care to tell me why you would want to marry me, at the first place?"

C) why would you even want to consider such low life insecure type of men?
you shouldnt even value such men; shouldnt even remember that they exist; you shouldnt think that what they are saying is worthy ....... unless you are thinking of lowering yourself and sleeping with such dumbasssss. although marriage is not a confirmation that this man loves you or want to spend the rest of his life with you, the fact that he is doing what YOU require in order to have a baby with him, is what is important here.
so ask yourself this simple question: what do YOU require in order to have a baby with a man?! the answer to this question will make you decide if you can follow such BS statement (to have a baby before marriage) or not..... but always remember this wonderful statement:" why buy the cow if you get the milk for free?"

YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE RIGHT MAN BY SAMPLING ALL THE WRONG ONES OUT THERE.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by manutdrichie(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Am here

Do whatever u want with me
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by sleeknick: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abasha
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by KoredeBellosMum(f): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
louddd hissssss
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by rigarmortis: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
yes.

they exist in your brain and telenovelas.

not in Minsk, or Pinsk.

and mos def not in this modern Nigeria.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by chigoizie7(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
It can only happen once the guy has already made up his mind to marry the girl long before the pregnancy.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:

I have met guys rather men, who told me i must get PREGNANT before we get married...

That's the terms and condition of marriage

hmm,merl i dey greet oo..
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
markkaycee:
hmm,merl i dey greet oo..

I hail o!
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by AbuMikey(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Is there any Big deal in a guy taking responsibility of what He actually should take responsibility of?

1 Like 66 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Timoleon(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
onstelly:
Hmmmm yet to see one
how many belle u don carry?
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by oluwashady(f): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Exist ke.. Most guys nowadays are svared to take-up their responsibilities.. May God help us
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by onstelly(f): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Timoleon:

how many belle u don carry?

How many girls u don give belle, see question
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thank God I'm one of them

We kuku exist only be say we scarce cool
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by lomodele(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
its still exist as long as d girl is 200 billion stars, 7continents ,196 countries, 9planets, 9 Provinces, 3 Capital cities and sophisticated,intelligent, motivated, inspirational loving womanwinkwink
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Timoleon(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
onstelly:

How many girls u don give belle, see question

no spoil d p button for ur fone o! u too press am. na ur comment i follow take ask question o. u for just ignore me or tell me make i no mention u again. shikena.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by amalder: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Merlissa:
After 4 weeks of unprotected sex

Girlfriend: hey hubby

Boyfriend : Hey bbe.

Girlfriend: I wanna tel u sumthng

Boyfriend: ummmm okey shoot

Girl: Plz promise me you wont be mad?

Boyfriend: was little bit nervous,he
then asked.. are u telling
me or not (With high tempter)

Girlfriend: (she started to cry) I, I,I, I, I
think , I think, I think am pregnant.

Boyfriend: WhaAaaaaaat??, How (with a high temper)

Girl: yeap, i missed my periods I am pregnant

Boyfriend: you gotta be kidding ryt?

Girlfriend: Oh bbe how could i joke
with such thing?? (the boy dropped the phone &
the Girl cried a lot)

Thinking she lost him for good, she even
thought of committing suicide ,

After 30 minutes she then hears
a knock at the door when she opens up
boooooooom it was her b.f ,kneeling on the
door

Boyfriend: 200 billion stars,
7continents ,196 countries,
9planets, 9 Provinces, 3 Capital
cities and I had the privilege to meet
such an sophisticated,intelligent, motivated, inspirational
loving woman like you.

..Babe let me correct you , you not
pregnant.. We pregnant, we
both responsible for the baby.

The love of my life will you
marry me

Do these kind of guys still exist?
this one your asking is like you don carry belly
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by amalder: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2015
My friend did it and they are expecting their baby now. He went and did everything on her head
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by dahreyM: 12:34am On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
I am one of the guys cheesy

and we still have more

but scarce undecided

U av a baby mama or a wife?
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by onstelly(f): 1:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Timoleon:

no spoil d p button for ur fone o! u too press am. na ur comment i follow take ask question o. u for just ignore me or tell me make i no mention u again. shikena.

I asked you a question too why didn't you answer it dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Ethiopia Model As She Shows Off Her Killing Point (photos) / Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please / I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.