Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,630 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Wonder They Say Does Not End Rain Of Fish In Thailand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wonder They Say Does Not End Rain Of Fish In Thailand (621 Views)

It Rained fish In Thailand This Morning {photos} / Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) / First Rain Of The Year!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder They Say Does Not End Rain Of Fish In Thailand by Visocrate(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
as the news goes it was gathered that fish rained in Thailand an event which is still under investigation and has since then thrown researchers to work harder to unravel the mystery behind fish falling down as rain

Re: Wonder They Say Does Not End Rain Of Fish In Thailand by wahalababe(f): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
make e rain fish for naija abeg.... the fish sef go confuse. research ko investigation ni
Re: Wonder They Say Does Not End Rain Of Fish In Thailand by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
really? abeg where my prophet.......

could this true?
Re: Wonder They Say Does Not End Rain Of Fish In Thailand by pussygotlips: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oboy see free fish,

i pray make e fall for naija.
Re: Wonder They Say Does Not End Rain Of Fish In Thailand by delishpot: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Na cat fish I see so? Omo see free point and kill o.
Re: Wonder They Say Does Not End Rain Of Fish In Thailand by justi4jesu(f): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
stale news Op angry

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri / Father Poisons 41-day-old Baby In Order To Divorce Wife / Who Owns This Number 07031350573

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.