Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders (39563 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki / Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by lalasticlala(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Some Nigerians have taken to twitter to react to the emergence of Saraki and Ekweremadu as Senate President and Deputy Senate President, respectively.

Checkout some of the comments...

https://mobile.twitter.com/musadiqz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by lalasticlala(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by fatdon2(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hausa was expecting their candidate
to be emerge as winner but this time d
yorubas call betrayers manage to
overpower aBoki man see imagine.
This Buhari govt political positions
are competition between Abokis and betrayers. Let us watch hw d
speakership position wll be whether
still d betrayers wll stll defeat Boko
Haram people. To me i support Boko
harams to defeat nig betrayers
people. Nothing concern about southsouth and southeast people
because they ar look for biafra not in
position we just allowed those two
nigeria group to drag for position.
Tank u biafra people.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by KoredeBellosMum(f): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Gwekzy: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Na skin reaction ni
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by omenka(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
A lot remains to be heard of this entire episode. I'm not putting my eggs anywhere yet until the President speaks.

I don't know, but has anyone spared a thought to imagine perhaps, this was orchestrated by the presidency to ensure the inclusion of the SE in the bigger scheme of things since they would have been totally excluded had the Party's preferred candidate emerged??

Just a hunch though.

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who cares?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Indifferent(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Let them continue reacting on twitter. The real change is here. This will be a very interesting administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by stinggy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice view from AS Aruwa. Tinubu's influence has to be checked!
Good for our Democracy.
Now the fear of PMB getting impeached is subdued, at least for now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by chimerase2: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
tongue
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
B
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by manutdrichie(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Akpabio d new emerging Godfather of South South politics

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by yommyphresh(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmm,,,,,
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is a victory over godfatherism and imposition

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
omenka:
A lot remains to be heard of this entire episode. I'm not putting my eggs anywhere yet until the President speaks.

I don't know, but has anyone spared a thought to imagine perhaps, this was orchestrated by the presidency to ensure the inclusion of the SE in the bigger scheme of things since they would have been totally excluded had the Party's preferred candidate emerged??

Just a hunch though.
give it up because Saraki has come to stay

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by LordMecuzy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
cool
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by jorlons(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Whatever. Not really interested in anything right now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by eleojo23: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
The APC have themselves to blame for how this whole thing turned out. They were just too dull.
They underestimated the PDP forgetting that 16 years in power is not a joke. They know how to play the game well.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by missKiffy(f): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Drama! Drama! Drama!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Bosville(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
I ain't suprised, Nigerians are born reactors lol...Twitter is their reacting ground.
Buhari shakes a lady they will react.
Buhari travels abroad they will react.
Buhari hugs wife, dem go react.
9ja i hail O.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by kay1one2(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who are these people? !
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by demelza: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
fatdon2:
Hausa was expecting their candidate
to be emerge as winner but this time d
yorubas call betrayers manage to
overpower aBoki man see imagine.
This Buhari govt political positions
are competition between Abokis and betrayers. Let us watch hw d
speakership position wll be whether
still d betrayers wll stll defeat Boko
Haram people. To me i support Boko
harams to defeat nig betrayers
people. Nothing concern about southsouth and southeast people
because they ar look for biafra not in
position we just allowed those two
nigeria group to drag for position.
Tank u biafra people.
Please go back to school! Or I could lend you my Brighter Grammar at no cost whatsoever!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by manutdrichie(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki said and I quote "I don't av any business attending a meeting convened by a mere commissioner"

Today he is d new Senate President

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by fulanimafia: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yes. Tinubu's wings had to be clipped, I wonder how he thought he could run a Fulani administration.
Congratulations to Senator Olubukola Abubakar Saraki, The Turaki of the Illorin Emirate.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is a victory for democracy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by demelza: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
omenka:

Just a hunch though.
Nope!
I do not buy this.
Why should the presidency watch out for the well-being of the SE, a region that totally rejected them? The presidency owes the SE absolutely nothing!
There is a bigger game in the offing and that would be revealed in time.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by sheymoni(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
watching as event unfolds
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why are PDP members here celebrating Saraki's victory Cos he is a former member?undecided.....In case you are thinking he will defect back to PDP, let me tell you this..

It has been passed to law that any elected person that defects "must" vacate his/her position he/she holds.

So therefore, Saraki "will" vacate that seat if he dares to defect to any party "because" he was elected to the seat under the APC.

I hope barcanista, temitemi1, Ezenwamadu and the rest will relax their nerves now!

Saraki's victory "does not" signal "hope" for the PDP come 2019 elections.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by patrickmuf(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Real political minds won't say nothing yet, they're busy observing...The sky is still not clear enough, it might or might not rain...
In a matter of days/weeks/months we'll know more about the events of today...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) / 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.