Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders (39582 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki / Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Winning123:

He won't last. He will be consumed by his intrigues. How do you think the 51 senators that weren't present will feel. He will pay dearly for it.
can you elaborate please
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by umar4sure(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lol...your grammatical blunder says it all
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by umar4sure(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
fatdon2:
Hausa was expecting their candidate
to be emerge as winner but this time d
yorubas call betrayers manage to
overpower aBoki man see imagine.
This Buhari govt political positions
are competition between Abokis and betrayers. Let us watch hw d
speakership position wll be whether
still d betrayers wll stll defeat Boko
Haram people. To me i support Boko
harams to defeat nig betrayers
people. Nothing concern about southsouth and southeast people
because they ar look for biafra not in
position we just allowed those two
nigeria group to drag for position.
Tank u biafra people.
. Lol...your grammatical blunder says it all
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by CSTR2: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by wiringdpt(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Please get his mailing address.
demelza:
Please go back to school! Or I could lend you my Brighter Grammar at no cost whatsoever!
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by wiringdpt(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Wetin this fool write self?
fatdon2:
Tank u biafra people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by dunkem21(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
Who else think Buhari Played a Fast One on Tinubu and Co.? cool

Nobody believes that ..There is no way Buhari will back the emergence of Ekweremmadu as deputy SP ..and Saraki ..

..Tell it to Buhari's horse grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by demelza: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
CSTR2:
Good.
And the SE owes buhari nothing.
Not even loyalty or respect.
I am very sure President Buhari would tell your kinsmen to shove their respect where the sun does not shine.
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Maghan37: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
fatdon2:
Tank u biafra people.
Fool!!! U speak treasonable words here and 4get dat ekweremadu is 4rm d S/E FYI S/S are not part of biafra.
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by CSTR2: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
fatdon2:
Tank u biafra people.
SENSELESS BIGOT!!!
YOUR HANDLE SHOUD BE BIG FULL
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
shocked
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by profGinger: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
I hope tinubu,is not the one supporting Saraki,undeground

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by BBackOurGlory: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Winning123:

He won't last. He will be consumed by his intrigues. How do you think the 51 senators that weren't present will feel. He will pay dearly for it.

THE 51 SENATORS ARE ALREADY LOBBYING FOR CHAIRMANSHIP OF SENATE COMMITTEES UNDER THE SENATE PRESIDENT- BUKOLA SARAKI
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
omenka:
A lot remains to be heard of this entire episode. I'm not putting my eggs anywhere yet until the President speaks.

I don't know, but has anyone spared a thought to imagine perhaps, this was orchestrated by the presidency to ensure the inclusion of the SE in the bigger scheme of things since they would have been totally excluded had the Party's preferred candidate emerged??
Just a hunch though.
on point dear. PDP knows the game. INEC's Jega was compromised that was why that noble man, seeing how bloody his resistance and trying to make wrong right will cause, diligently congratulated his opponent even while the final result has not been announced. Our president (PMB) will make a good leader as I noticed he doesn't rush into matters without fair hearing. Kudos Saraki, Ekweremmadu. Formerly, I thought South East would be victimized, religionalized and all that, but with these developments, change has started already. Long live our people, 9ija.
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by PassingShot(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
omenka:
A lot remains to be heard of this entire episode. I'm not putting my eggs anywhere yet until the President speaks.

I don't know, but has anyone spared a thought to imagine perhaps, this was orchestrated by the presidency to ensure the inclusion of the SE in the bigger scheme of things since they would have been totally excluded had the Party's preferred candidate emerged??

Just a hunch though.
It's not impossible or implausible!

After all, if PMB actually didn't want Saraki, he could have prevented it one way or the other.
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Bizibi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
dunkem21:

Nobody believes that ..There is no way Buhari will back the emergence of Ekweremmadu as deputy SP ..and Saraki ..

buhari will be very happy with this,the problem is not APC or PDP,it is a game to push tinubu out so that he doesn't have total control in the house
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Plus234(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
knightsTempler:
its pay back for APC. with the help of APC senators in 2011, Tambuwal emerged Speaker inspite the strong opposition from his then party, PDP

LISTEN TO YOUR SELF, WHEN WAS APC FORMED ?
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by MizMyColi(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
dunkem21:

cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Bsharp: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
stinggy:
Nice view from AS Aruwa. Tinubu's influence has to be checked!
Good for our Democracy.
Now the fear of PMB getting impeached is subdued, at least for now
This is one of the reasons Nigeria remains backward. Electing a drug baron as senator in Ogun state now a man with dirty hands as senate president with a deputy who has been holding the same post for ages. Is that what you regard as good? Who cares if Lawan was Tinubu's choice, all that matters is that a credible person with clean hands be made senate president with a responsible person as deputy? That is what a sane human would regard as good. It's stupidity to sell out the future of a whole nation in the name of checkmating the excesses of a single person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Joyekpen: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin
fatdon2:
Tank u biafra people.
your comment may seem funny but it has meaning, real solid meaning and a wake up call, if we are to keep naija together or otherwise sad
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by kay29000(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
stinggy:
Nice view from AS Aruwa. Tinubu's influence has to be checked!
Good for our Democracy.
Now the fear of PMB getting impeached is subdued, at least for now

Was there ever a fear that PMB would get impeached? And by which group of people?
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by sirneyo2005: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
fatdon2:
people. Nothing concern about southsouth and southeast pe
Tank u biafra people.

anoufia calling southwest betrayers just look at your name fatdon well i dont blame you fat people have thin brain isi monkey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by stinggy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bsharp:

This is one of the reasons Nigeria remains backward. Electing a drug baron as senator in Ogun state now a man with dirty hands as senate president with a deputy who has been holding the same post for ages. Is that what you regard as good? Who cares if Lawan was Tinubu's choice, all that matters is that a credible person with clean hands be made senate president with a responsible person as deputy? That is what a sane human would regard as good. It's stupidity to sell out the future of a whole nation in the name of checkmating the excesses of a single person.
kay29000:

Was there ever a fear that PMB would get impeached? And by which group of people?

Tinubu needed Lawan to scuttle power from PMB incase he doesn't play along. Do a 1+1 na
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by musaffyan(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
fatdon2:
Tank u biafra people.

What did u expected ,another biafran war n parliament house,come off it guy
Ur peeps lost, can't even get a miniority leader in any of the houses al because ur peeps put tribalism and regionalisms in last election

Let me tell u its so d will of God to pitty
The same way i pitty ur tribe and region for backstabing others , but with altimate mercy ur tribe and region now have a deputy senate President with dat b greathfull to PMB
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by DzTzl(f): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
fatdon2:
Tank u biafra people.
OMG!! U are dumb with a capital D

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by francizy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Why are PDP members here celebrating Saraki's victory Cos he is a former member?undecided.....In case you are thinking he will defect back to PDP, let me tell you this..

It has been passed to law that any elected person that defects "must" vacate his/her position he/she holds.

So therefore, Saraki "will" vacate that seat if he dares to defect to any party "because" he was elected to the seat under the APC.

I hope barcanista, temitemi1, Ezenwamadu and the rest will relax their nerves now!

Saraki's victory "does not" signal "hope" for the PDP come 2019 elections.

Hehehehe, I guess you have no problem with Saraki bringing a divide within the APC party..

Soon we will have another divide in HOA and by the time this year runs out, we will have 3 groups of APC members of which two will be like a revolt set.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by BLOTRS: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
profGinger:
I hope tinubu,is not the one supporting Saraki,undeground
my thoughts also
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by Mistaarhlohki(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
fatdon2:
Tank u biafra people.

Wetin this smellos deh talk sef, Shoro niyen? undecided
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by francizy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
stinggy:

Tinubu needed Lawan to scuttle power from PMB incase he doesn't play along. Do a 1+1 na

Even if Law an had won, he dare not and I repeat, he dare not impeach GMB under any circumstance whatsoever! Except Tinubu wants Nigeria to boil and it would be easy throwing him into the boiling pot!
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by BLOTRS: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
i don't know why some dull brains think that this is buhari's handiwork...don't they know that as it stands now buhari stands the risk of being impeached if this relationship between bukola and the pdp grows stronger
Re: Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders by francizy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

It's not impossible or implausible!

After all, if PMB actually didn't want Saraki, he could have prevented it one way or the other.

Le-deceive-Le-self! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions / Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) / Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.