Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Hate Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Tinubu (965 Views)

Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu / I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Tinubu by oluwadare26(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
I used to be a die-hard supporter of Bola Tinubu until today I realize how greedy, selfish, and avid he is. Bola Tinubu selfish act and st.upid brain work cost the Apc the position of Deputy senate president and Senate leader. Must he interfere in everything..for crying out loud! He single handed impose Ambode as the Apc governorship flag bearer, he did same thing for all the senators representing lagos, he nominated a lot and lots of politicians who are too numerous for me to mention.
As if that is not enough, he imposed john odigie oyegun as the party chairman, nobody knew Prof. Osinbajo yet Tinubu nominated him and he was chosen. It was even because of God and Tinubu that President Buhari became the president of nigeria. What else is the olojukokoro looking for? I hope he's not going to influence Femi Gbajabiamila chances of winning today by God grace. Greedy Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Tinubu by Magician1503(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Take heart bro,

That's what happens when and individual is power drunk.
They actually try to play God

1 Like

Re: I Hate Tinubu by shaboti: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
I thought you people were praising him the other day.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Tinubu by weirdtee: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
"He who hates his brother is a murderer"-----Desmond Tutu
Re: I Hate Tinubu by MugabeRobert: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
[s]
oluwadare26:
I used to be a die-hard supporter of Bola Tinubu until today I realize how greedy, selfish, and avid he is. Bola Tinubu selfish act and st.upid brain work cost the Apc the position of Deputy senate president and Senate leader. Must he interfere in everything..for crying out loud! He single handed impose Ambode as the Apc governorship flag bearer, he did same thing for all the senators representing lagos, he nominated a lot and lots of politicians who are too numerous for me to mention.
As if that is not enough, he imposed john odigie oyegun as the party chairman, nobody knew Prof. Osinbajo yet Tinubu nominated him and he was chosen. It was even because of God and Tinubu that President Buhari became the president of nigeria. What else is the olojukokoro looking for? I hope he's not going to influence Femi Gbajabiamila chances of winning today by God grace. Greedy Tinubu
[/s]

Fool, stop lying. You never liked him.

Am happy for Bukola Saraki. . . . .We have number 2 and number 3 . . . .Number 4 is still loading.
Re: I Hate Tinubu by steppin: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
oluwadare26:

Re: I Hate Tinubu by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yoruba number 2 and 3

Thank you Tinubu
Re: I Hate Tinubu by oluwadare26(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
MugabeRobert:
[s][/s]

Am happy for Bukola Saraki. . . . .We have number 2 and number 3 . . . .Number 4 is still loading.

Eda. Number 2 is Prof. Osinbajo, No 3- senator saraki, No 4- Either Dogara or Femi..they are all still Apc men. U r d real fool, not ur fault na d greedy man cause am.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Tinubu by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
MugabeRobert:
[s][/s]

You need to open a thread. A Yoruba coup without guns.
How yorubas took 2 and 3 position in Nigeria
Re: I Hate Tinubu by MugabeRobert: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

You need to open a thread. A Yoruba coup without guns.
How yorubas took 2 and 3 position in Nigeria

Ayam waiting for Number 4 cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Hate Tinubu by IVORY2009(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
MugabeRobert:
[s][/s]

we would fight dirty in d house.

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Buhari, Wife Meet Chibok Girls’ Mothers / Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Bursted!!! Buhari Embarrased Nigeria Again At AU Summit. Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.