Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives (2966 Views)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Monimatic(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
l
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Politics is very sweet.
grin grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by TRILLIONIAR: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
lesson to Tinubu you cant have it all
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Onlygpk22: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
This A P C wetin the do them
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
Pdp 2 vs Apc 0

Common is this the real Obiagelli... cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by openmine(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Common is this the real Obiagelli... cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
lesson to Tinubu you cant have it all

TINUBU has nothing but only Lagos , he is a Local champion.... Jagagban my a$$ grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by gajike: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
All because of tinubu. It's very bad to be associated with bad name or person.

Femi 174 dogara 182
very close

gbajabi is the best candidate

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's good to checkmate Tinubu... Though i would have love a more competent and experienced Gbaja..
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by organico(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nigeria democracy is not only growing but it's waxing stronger. I'm very happy about what transpired in the national assembly today. APC needs to be taught politics 101. Thumb up to PDP(the master of the game) grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by fragrant(f): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
What more can I say, with joy in my heart congratulations to Dogara Yakubu.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by PassingShot(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Passingshot
Your moniker just dey sweet my fingers to type today grin
E good nah!

I have always given the NASS election very little of my concern.

Just few days back, here is what I said:
PassingShot:
It's a simple and straight forward case:

APC either present a consensus candidate and win the senate presidency;

Or presents a divided house (two candidates) and lose it to PDP.

This was in the light of the news that PDP were considering fielding candidates. And since PDP didn't present any candidate, I can care less who wins it.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by MizMyColi(f): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

E good nah!

I have always given the NASS election very little of my concern.

Just few days back, here is what I said:

gringringringrin

Yes I saw the post.

But you were sure of Gbaja and HoR na.

That was your submission when News came in that Saraki won.

Is it then safe to say that we just might be seeing the Era of GodFatherism come to its dwindling end in Nigeria, to be replaced by a higher pedestal?
Re: Yakubu Dogara Emerges As The New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives by PassingShot(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin

Yes I saw the post.

But you were sure of Gbaja and HoR na.

That was your submission when News came in that Saraki won.

Is it then safe to say that we just might be seeing the Era of GodFatherism come to its dwindling end in Nigeria, to be replaced by a higher pedestal?
My conviction in Gbaja winning the HoR was based on the number reported to have endorsed in by APC reps, not on anything else.

I maintain that I was not really concerned on who wins it or not since PMB voiced it out on numerous occasions that he had no preference. If the president had no preference, why should I since I am not a politician?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saroukh El-jamahiriya (libyan Rocket), A Car Designed By Late Libyan Leader Col. / Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria? / GEJ Legacy Programs, Projects And Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.