Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) (39040 Views)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Praise tha Lord!!!!!
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Dexema(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Keep torturing him day and night for months till he eventually breaks and spills all he knows,.....then kill him slowly and bury him in a shallow grave.

Sai NA.

1 Like

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by lloydpras: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
WoooW!! Terrorist being treated @d Military Medical Centre?...its like shooting A Deer and Taking it to the Vet Afterwards.
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by money121(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
diamondtutu:
Godwin grin

Na FTC o, as a pure Benin Boy,i dedicate my unperturb victory to all edos in NL,my new senate president, and my baby mama.Eno.

Chai...
FTC sweet die*strolling around my land*
Hey Yu poster below me,no encroachment...
Caveat emptor...
*drinks Bobo juices*walks out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by rigarmortis: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bonapart:
What good will they bring staying alive. why not kill them immediately. They took an oath not to expose their top northern leaders.... kill every killable animal in that north

you want amnesty international to start again ba?
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by AnneMomoh: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
amichaelz101:
M

Mandela?
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by AnneMomoh: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
celeron40:

dot?
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by tommykiwi(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
3ace:
In as much as we all want him dead immediately, the military needs more information from here to unearth how they operate, sponsors, where to locate others, whereabouts of kidnapped girls e.t.c.
the ones we heard our soldiers caught in the pass what link or information av they given to our soldiers?
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Roses1(f): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
You should have known that theres no hiding place for the wicked fool! #Godwin again!!
SleekyP:

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by watchindelta(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
wash! tomorrow Nah Nigerians no go hear anything again about d suspect....
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by 989900: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
I need just 2 hours with this M0f0 . . . make him sing like a bird.
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by persius555(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bonapart:
What good will they bring staying alive. why not kill them immediately. They took an oath not to expose their top northern leaders.... kill every killable animal in that north
They are better alive for now so as to enable security agencies to gather enough informations that would help prevent future attacks.

1 Like

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Bonapart(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
rigarmortis:

you want amnesty international to start again ba?
catch and slay, shoot at sight and shoot survivors on the head
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by niceface(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Everyday for Boko but one day for the army
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by chaxking(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by skydeexie(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
[size=13pt]So, where is the so-called "AMNESIA INTERNATIONAL?"[/size]

Amnesty International can never see this one. I am sure they will asked that his 'rights' be protected and afterwards give him amnesty and work to do. Where are the rights of those he has already killed?
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by dericardos88: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
And you are wasting tax payers money to treat a terrorist. SMH
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by SleekyP(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
chaxking:
Nigeria fabricating stories since 1896
you the real bomber shocked shocked
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by persius555(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
tommykiwi:
the ones we heard our soldiers caught in the pass what link or information av they given to our soldiers?
I am sure one of the previously arrested sect members must have given the security operatives enough information that has enabled them arrest this one. Kudos to the NA and all other security operatives. Victory against BH is near.
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by chaxking(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
SleekyP:

you the real bomber shocked shocked
do I look like I don't have a purpose for life? Seriously?? Bomber?
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by chaxking(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
skydeexie:
[size=13pt]So, where is the so-called "AMNESIA INTERNATIONAL?"[/size]

Amnesty International can never see this one. I am sure they will asked that his 'rights' be protected and afterwards give him amnesty and work to do. Where are the rights of those he has already killed?
you need three tins. A dictionary, a good teacher and a sound slap. For making no reasonable point

1 Like

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by preetyb(f): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
3ace:
In as much as we all want him dead immediately, the military needs more information from here to unearth how they operate, sponsors, where to locate others, whereabouts of kidnapped girls e.t.c.

He will not talk, he has sold his soul to the devil.
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
kamez:
Skinny punk

Could be innocent of the bombing allegation though.

Maybe guilty of other crimes..

I no trust naija uniform men

They re ready to call an Igbo man shekau

Your average criminal does not look like a criminal.
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
I was expecting to chains all his body so there won't be escape
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by meiloya: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Deeeebie:
See as the guy be self ... Smh

How you want am to be?
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by amichaelz101(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Mandela?
grin
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by saintbeckie(f): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice one

Original stone coated roof tiles (50 yrs warranty) and Step Tile aluminum now available in Abeokuta @wholesales price. CALL/WHATSAPP Bukola on 08034116430

Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by magneto(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dollyak:
Torture and make an example of the idiot to avenge for the innocent lives lost. Hopefully, this should make him and others regret his actions before getting rid of him.

Btw, I am not a violent person angry

Hogwash....ur siggy says it all grin
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Dollyak(f): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
magneto:

Hogwash....ur siggy says it all grin
that was from a song grin tongue
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by Deeeebie(f): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
meiloya:

How you want am to be?

What's this one saying
Re: Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) by skydeexie(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
chaxking:
you need three tins. A dictionary, a good teacher and a sound slap. For making no reasonable point

Since it's your duty to answer every thread, just go ahead with the idle chatter. I don't pick fights but I also have not seen you make any reasonable point apart from the idle chatter. You are the only stranger in town if you have not heard or read the Amnesty International bias report on Nigerian army fighting boko haram. Btw the word 'amnesia' is intentionally written to show that Amnesty Int. is always silent on the rights of victims of violence, instead they protect and portray perpetrators of terrorism as 'victims'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) / Representatives Members Visit Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.