Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert (15554 Views)

What's The Use Of Foreign Exchange Reserve? / Foreign Reserve Drops To $25.209bn / Fed Govt: We Didn’t Squander External Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Deeeebie(f): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
asumo12:
lazy pikinz

grin grin grin

Why will I read it ??... That's too long ... When it's not like am writing Postume
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by InfoService(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tailored Suits or Tux gives the best coporate look...stand out with our distinct designs, we work solely with your body measurement to give you perfect fits. Contact us today!
Phone- 07030519590
Email- info@stylewithwsa.com
Website- www.stylewithwsa.com

Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by 989900: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
If only people would read . . .

3 Likes

Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by DankemzI(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
AnneMomoh:

House?
Hospital
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Aitee1: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
elohorayodele:
if i read all these things make i bend grin

some one should pls explain what they are saying in a FEW sentences

Lazy bone undecided
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by asumo12: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
lool

u nor dey do GNS bah?

English Summary passage?

undecided undecided undecided

Deeeebie:

Why will I read it ??... That's too long ... When it's not like am writing Postume
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by synergycom19: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Btruth:
Whatever the CBN decides, let them do what will be favourable to the ordinary man on the street.
Favorable to the masses,NOT this CBN governor

1 Like

Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by elohorayodele: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Aitee1:

Lazy bone undecided

leave am, i like am like that
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Adesiji77: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
989900:
If only people would read . . .

No wonder the saying: "If you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book." cheesy

Cc: Aitee1, Asumo12

1 Like

Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Dot?
Pretty, kindly quit quoting me if you won't reply my PM. I'm tired of thinking about you.angry embarassed
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by jude33084(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
baybeeboi:
Don't have time for this.

Am more interested in what is happening to Tinubu right now.

I mean, even Floyd Mayweather's blow cannot be as impacting as this.

grin
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Dollyak(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
If you want to sell a Nigerian, write a long terms and conditions on a sheet of paper. Lazy people.

1 Like

Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by oluwawilliams(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously, why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied inthe Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than $500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of yourchoice...below are some key stepsyou need to follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines andpay the necessary charges for the school toprocess and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the schoolthrough DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepareother documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines.NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until yourarrival to the Philippines.Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is toguide you and give you information about the schoolshere. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on+639477250322Email: Tonioni2013@Gmail.comWhatsapp:+639062418709
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by asumo12: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
but i don read amu na na deeeebie no gree read am bro!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Adesiji77:

No wonder the saying: "If you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book." cheesy

Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by asumo12: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
lazy pikin everywhere!!!

did u read "it" anywayz?

Aitee1:

Lazy bone undecided
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by tremie(f): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
1MCN:
Quite insightful, engaging, revealing, and yet confusing.

Which way then?

Pls can you explain to me.. embarassed
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Aitee1: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Adesiji77:

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by asumo12: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
another lazy bone like deeeebie

chai

naija pikin

leaders of tomorrow

which way!

which way!!

which way!!!

tremie:

Pls can you explain to me.. embarassed

cry cry cry
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
The development economist got some of his facts wrong. In the US, the president doesn't have a say whatsoever in the monetary policy-making of the Federal Reserve.
In fact, the Federal Reserve is 100% independent from the control of the White House. The only "influence the president has is merely nominating it's chairman.

I wouldn't want professional monetary decisions to be vetoed by Aso Rock. I believe the egg-heads at the CBN should be left alone to formulate Nigeria's monetary policy. Aso Rock should be content with formulating fiscal policy.
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by tremie(f): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
asumo12:

chai

naija pikin

leaders of tomorrow

which way!

which way!!

which way!!!

cry cry cry

Pls na cry
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by chidibond(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Wrong analogy with too many issues to be raised here. I rest my case cos I know his submission is just conjecture and carries no weight.
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by tremie(f): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
CFCfan:
The development economist got some of his facts wrong. In the US, the president doesn't have a say whatsoever in the monetary policy-making of the Federal Reserve.
In fact, the Federal Reserve is 100% independent from the control of the White House. The only "influence the president has is merely nominating it's chairman.

I wouldn't want professional monetary decisions to be vetoed by Aso Rock. I believe the egg-heads at the CBN should be left alone to formulate Nigeria's monetary policy. Aso Rock should be content with formulating fiscal policy.

Umm.. I really don't get it. Pls can u explain to me embarassed
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Adesiji77: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
asumo12:

I know...just mentioned you grin
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by tremie(f): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
QueenBJ:
Hmm, lets see how it goes

Queenette BlueJack??
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by persius555(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
walahi, economics is complicated. No wonder only scammers and fraudsters understand it. Little wonder my friend who is a civil servant keeps complaining about prolong salary delay, year in year out. When bank CEOs and govt officials sit at a round table what you get is fraud! Fraud!! Fraud!!!
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Deeeebie(f): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
asumo12:
lool

u nor dey do GNS bah?

English Summary passage?

undecided undecided undecided

I used to ... Buh this wasn't summarized .. Since you ve read it .. Why not help summarize ...
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Deeeebie(f): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
asumo12:

What ... Must I read it ??... Will it make me a super mod on Nl
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
tremie:

Umm.. I really don't get it. Pls can u explain to me embarassed
Monetary policy is the instrument used by the Central banks to control money supply (including interest rates) in an economy. Since the early 20th century, politicians have been barred from interfering with this core function of the central bank (federal reserve) in the US.

Thus, issues such as banks' interest rates, value of the currency, and liquidity ratio are under the sole authority of the Central Bank, by law.

On the other hand, fiscal policy deals with the use of taxation and allocation of resources by the govt to cater for the economy. Aso Rock, via the FIRS could increase/decrease taxes. Also, it is within the purview of the govt to determine salaries of public officers under the "allocation of resources" side of fiscal policy.
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Deeeebie(f): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
asumo12:

chai

naija pikin

leaders of tomorrow

which way!

which way!!

which way!!!

cry cry cry

Smh .... We are both leaders of tomorrow now ... Am out .. I ain't reading .. Shikena
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ok...
Re: How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmm!

What a read

I do not think it is a Good idea having Aso Rock control CBN monetary policies. It also makes no sense for the Govt of CBN to be the head of the board supposed to regulate CBN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Registrar For Access Bank / Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr / Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.