Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations. (1837 Views)

Barcanista:- A Piece Of Advice. / Barcanista: A Man With Consciense / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations. by ifyan(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2015
I wasn't wrong when I said HE was a good ANALYSER.

Kudos to the NLER of the year.

You know. ..........
Re: Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations. by ifyan(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Boc4real:
My belle just dey sweet because I dey follow barcanista

You can say that again. ....

Love this. The list is not the
Re: Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations. by Aringarosa(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2015
ifyan:
I wasn't wrong when I said HE was a good ANALYSER.

Kudos to the NLER of the year.

You know. ..........

You can't be wrong placing your bet on barcanista, that's how so sure his analysis and predictions are. cheesy

I bestowed on him Nairaland political member 2015. wink
Re: Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmmmm all this love for my boy friend cheesy
Love you Barcanista! kiss
Re: Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2015
peppyluv02:

Hmmmmm all this love for my boy friend cheesy
Love you Barcanista! kiss
Love you much more gf kiss kiss kiss

@ALL: Sincere thanks and appreciation to you all (though I believe that we all are geniuses in our own right). I'm loyal to you all my brothers, sisters and ogas them

1 Like

Re: Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations. by seankay(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
How about d Presidential election?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR / Internet Reacts To A 20 Year Old Kissing A 12 Year Old Girl Claiming She's His / diorite structures/architectural Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.