Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) (44614 Views)

FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by boss1310(m): 8:45am On Jun 10, 2015
they should investigate his romantic life.am sensing a jealous rage from a boyfriend dumped for a fresh youth corper
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Reference(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmm. Was it robbery or what was he into. People don't just get killed for nothing, even in Nigeria.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Godson201333(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2015
May his Gentle soul rest in perfect peace but who knows maybe he is into culstism?
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by harrysterol(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2015
stinggy:

That sounds like her place. Bt y chimk mata dey strike u? grin grin
serious shocked i give up on her grin
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Caseless: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2015
suyamasta:
God!!! i feel pained right now! i knew him to be a cheerful person in camp!
An indigene cannot be hard to spot in a community, Let the hands responsible for this wickedness not go unpunished!
#RIPBro
mbiase people are generally bad people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by stinggy(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2015
harrysterol:
No fear na embarassed embarassed
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by mimionye(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2015
RIP brother. May God have mercy on us. Am of the opinion that this so called NYSC should be replace with one year training on areas like plumbing, sawing for women, military training in NDA etc. We can not continue like this. RIP MY DEAR BROTHER, AS YOUR KILLER WILL SOON MEET THEIR OWN PAINFUL DEATH. GOD IS NOT SLEEPING!!!!
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Too bad, I believe the cause of his death is about woman, I could remember same scenerio played itself out while I was serving at Opobo/Nkoro in Rivers between my clo and Opobo indigene over a woman which resulted in death threat.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2015
This is a bad act and must be condemned by all.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2015
harrysterol:
angry
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by bengems(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Olodo!...waiting concern ndigbo with his death? na tribalism go murder u. onye ofe mmanu!

adedayourt:
cud dis be bcus he was running after same gal with an hrtless illitrate indigo

rip
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by bengems(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2015
I served in Opobo/Nkoro too, which year and batch were u?

CaptainOjemba:
Too bad, I believe the cause of his death is about woman, I could remember same scenerio played itself out while I was serving at Opobo/Nkoro in Rivers between my clo and Opobo indigene over a woman which resulted in death threat.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Mekky05(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2015
timilehing:
Unless the deceased Corper is also an Igbo, the killer will never be found. The did little less than this while I was serving in Anambra, they'll always brush the issues aside since we're not Igbos
. Must you introduce tribalism!!!! Abi dem swear for you ni?
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2015
bengems:
I served in Opobo/Nkoro too, which year and batch were u?

2005/2006

You?
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Mekky05(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Caseless:
mbiase people are generally bad people.
. Only God will help you with "common sense". Pls pray for it,cuz you need it badly!
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by iidibaraya(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2015
This is really wickedness u know some people are jealous cos they are not opportune to hv the level of their education, n at time people hv to be patient if they don't hv something n think that God is the one providing n hv faith in Him
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2015
bengems:
Olodo!...waiting concern ndigbo with his death? na tribalism go murder u. onye ofe mmanu!

wisdom is a principal thing, in all thy getting get undserstanding.

cus am still lookin fr d relationship btw indigo nd ndigbo but jus to help ur undastndin wat i ment by indigo was indigene nd not any igbo man

prob u need to gi bck to my post nd reread wit ur common sense activated dis tym
#seek understndin nd not trouble

love u brov
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by akigbemaru: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Corps member put to sleep!
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2015
saaedlee:
RIP Corp Member!
I repeat; NYSC should be scrapped, instead a compulsory 1 year military service can be put in place!
I hope d death is not caused due to girlfriend snatching cuz it does look like it!
I support you on this...young ones have been dieing unnecessarily because of the nysc scheme...we spenad a lot of time going to school all to be killed during nysc...getting a job is not even sure after the one year service..
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2015
May his soul rest in peace and may God bring his killers to book.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by ahmedox(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
The perpetrator will never go on punish .. RIP to the dead
**unpunished** 'dats d english'. Dis is getting too much these days, thank God i've finished d useless NYSC. Anyways, may d dead corp rest in perfect peace
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2015
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Chizyann: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2015
May d people responsible for dis young man death never go unpunish,hmm so sad.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by harrysterol(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2015
stinggy:

No fear na embarassed embarassed
it worth to fear o cheesy
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by chaxking(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
R I P
missKiffy:
Batch C corp member popularly known as Hope was stabbed to death in his room in Aboh Mbise local government of Imo state last Saturday June 6th. His door was broken into while he slept and was attacked. Eyewitnesses say he was stabbed to death by an indigene. The police is currently investigating the case but no arrest has been made so far. So Sad!!!!
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by harrysterol(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
chimkaire:
angry
sorry bae we have to say goodbye sad
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by makasimatics(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Do you c why I say that God knows why for all the happenings on earth.
I was supposed to be a batch c corp member but due to some reasons, I could not go. Who knows what would have happened to me. Well,RIP
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by santicruz: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2015
RIP
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2015
harrysterol:
sorry bae we have to say goodbye sad
grin it's not over yet angry
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by omaji53jeremiah: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2015
this is crazy the killer should be brought to justice
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2015
radiokilla:
You see why i don't like this NYSC. Youths dying sporadically. O GOD
My dear, the thing tire me o. Each year , corp member most lose life in Nigeria. May God help us o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos / Robber Misses Way After Operation In Lagos, Arrested (pictured) / Lagos Police Officer Releases Mother Who Stole Plantain; Gives Her N10k (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.