Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) (44655 Views)

FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Forwetinnah: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Ohoooo...im not here to offend any one but the kids in Imo state are the most disrespectful kids ever in Nigeria. I served there so I know, their parents can't even control them..nobody tell me to redeploy sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by VhatAmazingDude: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2015
Indigenes and their inferiority complex.
What statement could the killer be trying to make?
Knowing Aboh Mbaise youths and their 'cultist' activities well, I won't put this beyond them.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by VhatAmazingDude: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Ohoooo...im not here to offend any one but the kids in Imo state are the most disrespectful kids ever in Nigeria. I served there so I know, their patents can't even control them..nobody tell me to redeploy sharp sharp

I've taught in five schools in Imo State over four years, so if I beg to disagree, I hope you understand.
However, this crime doesn't fit a secondary school kid. Their evils have templates.
It is possible, but not a prototype crime for an average Imo Student.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Forwetinnah: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2015
adedayourt:
cud dis be bcus he was running after same gal with an hrtless illitrate indigo

rip

I really don't think it's about a girl....maybe a disgruntled student from his PPA, those kids don't like discipline at all and most of the guys are in their local cults...read book, wosai undecided
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Forwetinnah: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:

I've taught in five schools in Imo State over four years, so if I beg to disagree, I hope you understand.
However, this crime doesn't fit a secondary school kid. Their evils have templates.
It is possible, but not a prototype crime for an average Imo Student.

I witnessed something like this first hand in Oru West, luckily our LI and the police inteverned before anyone died so I know what I'm talking about..some of them even bring their family scores to settle in school, small boys walking around with daggers and yellow head bands. I know what I'm talking about..the Principal in my school then was afraid of them
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by harrysterol(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
chimkaire:
grin it's not over yet angry
cheesy Noo it's i dont want somebody breaking in when we are dancing angry
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2015
But Why See wickedness

Dem no even pity him MAMA Poor Soul #
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I really don't think it's about a girl....maybe a disgruntled student from his PPA, those kids don't like discipline at all and most of the guys are in their local cults...read book, wosai undecided

hmmmmmmm dats anoda very valid way to see it.
good thinking brov
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by mystyque: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Nigerian Youths Sacrificed Continuously... embarassed sad
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by demelza: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Samirana360:
Rip

In other news
Thunder go fire d person dat wrote dat rubbish on my signature!!!!

Dis nairaland is 2 loose
How can a devilish being hack my account n write one useless stuff
LMAO! Pele ti e!
Did you comment in the Islamic section recently? That signature happens when you do.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2015
harrysterol:
cheesy Noo it's i dont want somebody breaking in when we are dancing angry
embarassed you don't say undecided

What dance could that be cheesy....indoors, mbok grin
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by harrysterol(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2015
chimkaire:
embarassed you don't say undecided

What dance could that be cheesy....indoors, mbok grin
dance for the adults cheesy you know the thrills
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2015
greggng:
I don't know what to say but it looks like what cultist can do. Mbaise are peace loving people. I don't see an mbaise man doing this. Who knows he might be a cultist.

It's a lie! Mbaise people are very wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by carzola(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2015
This guy might have been a cultist

How would an innocent guy be stabbed to death?

Lets investigate before we pity his soul burning in hell as i speak,
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2015
harrysterol:
dance for the adults cheesy you know the thrills
... angry shhhhhhhh undecided
Behave yasef angry we at a burial sad lipsrsealed

I don't know any ''thrill'' talk more of ''thrills'' grin
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by tosynomolara(f): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Rip
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by anilove84(f): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2015
RIP Hope, who ever did this to u will never find peace in life
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by superior1: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Someone thinks killing him will make him/her redeem his/her vain honour and ego, how wrong!.

RIP to the fallen one, may your parents be comforted

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by mrtimycc(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2015
[q2uote author=saaedlee post=34596767]RIP Corp Member!
I repeat; NYSC should be scrapped, instead a compulsory 1 year military service can be put in place!
I hope d death is not caused due to girlfriend snatching cuz it does look like it![/quote]
You're 99% RIGHT
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Samirana360:

Taking it 2 FP wil nt wake him up... So y ar u shouting
i'm quite emotional. Being in front page will bring the sad news to all and sundry hence increasing the chances of the perpetrator being caught.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by butanep(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2015
I heard he was going after a school girl...

Don't really know how true it is...

The killer must face the wrath of the Lord.

Who kill by stabbing must die by stabbing.

RIP corper hope

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Samirana360(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2015
radiokilla:
i'm quite emotional. Being in front page will bring the sad news to all and sundry hence increasing the chances of the perpetrator being caught.
Aii..dat's 9c
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by harrysterol(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
chimkaire:

if you deny here I go deny you for there grin
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by mecussey(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2015
Make e be say she no snatch village guy babe
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by themodernman: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Na Service to Nation dem sey make you go do instead na Service to Abuna you go dey do....if Konji dey catch you prostitute no dey? Abi if your 19800 too small go dig hole for your bed nah.

See wetin Abuna don land you for now...RIP.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wia u? U go collect e girl frnd or u go insult am wt English or u go fly ur colour any how 4 strange land RIP dude so painful is my Batch'
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by infinitypro(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

It cud b oo...coz I cud recall wen I was serving...der was dis pretty girl like dat I met indegent in d twn I served...she visited me like twice...nxt tin a guy called my line n was like..."Shey u b corper ba? Shey u wan serve heren leave in 1 piece. Ba? No eva call or see my girl again...L" hmmm....nxt tin I did was call her nt 2 come ova visitin me again...n den deleted her number...hmmm dat place na island if e set whr I wan run go?

RIPy
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by ozodigboo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Most likely snatched a babe from an indigene....or was a cultist in school, and his rivals traced him. Nothing else.
My advice to intending corpers....
1. Don't get involve with village politics.
2. Don't bother with their babes .....u are a stranger, u don't know what has been happening between them.

Some '' fine boys '' come around, thinking they are still in uni.....guy, the world outside is a jungle. That u were SUG presido in school, doesn't mean u should come and contest for village chief. or any popularity contest.

You are a stranger, just come here, do your nysc, and leave. Naija is no longer what she used to be. Be wise....don't put ur parents in agony.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
harrysterol:
if you deny here I go deny you for there grin
cheesy you haven't answered me oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by harrysterol(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy you haven't answered me oooo lipsrsealed
we will settle later kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by stinggy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
chimkaire:

Kaiiii ds babe don sign oooo
grin grin grin
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
stinggy:

Kaiiii ds babe don sign oooo
grin grin grin
... sweery, ama lover not a fighter, we don't do so here in pekam grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) / Woman Murders Husband Over Will In Delta / Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.