Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) (44654 Views)

FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
I suspect cultist frm the secondary school he's teaching. From the book I see on the floor, he teaches in one of the community schools.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by stinggy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
chimkaire:
... sweery, ama lover not a fighter, we don't do so here in pekam grin
Smh... na willy I blame naw
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
stinggy:

Smh... na willy I blame naw
... lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by otunbalautech(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
So so sad................
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by hon4real(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
RIP bro
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Manbryto(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
timilehing:
Unless the deceased Corper is also an Igbo, the killer will never be found. The did little less than this while I was serving in Anambra, they'll always brush the issues aside since we're not Igbos

Young man u don't know wat u are saying. This is murder. You think igbos cover up crimes like this. For wat if I may ask u? Are u the only one that served outside ur state? I jus pray he doesnt go unpunished.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by activefibre1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
according to my investigation....handsomeboy...imostates...land of fine girls....indegene....youth corper....killed.....jealousy.....= he was murdered becos of a lady friend and an indegene had to do the need full.
Next pls.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by donwise1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
may God save us in dis service mission. rip my fellow Corper
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
I can't imagine,a youth Corper leaving his family to serve Nigeria,only to be killed by someone.What if this is the only child of the parents?Let us stand against man's inhumanity to man.If you support this,hit the like button.May his soul rest in peace,Amen.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by kayalla(f): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
RIP
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by kennadio(m): 12:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Another promising life has been snuffed out by an animal in human clothing...this NYSC scheme has lost its purpose years ago. It should be scrapped,maybe 1 year compulsory military service should be introduced in its place.
RIP bro,May God strengthen ur family and loved ones that u left behind. cry
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 11, 2015
Dis stewpeed nysc scheme shud be scrapped! Or modified so everyone can serve where ever he or she likes to serve. This was how I almost got shot in anambra bak in 2010 by locals who came to rob us at nyt! They shot me on my bed, but luckily for me, the bullet destroyed my bed without any single scratch on me. RIP to this young promising guy!
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by ArcToyin(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
So disheartening. Short of words. Rip to the dead.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) by finesthaykay(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
R.I.P Hope...No hope 4 d killer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash / Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) / Woman Murders Husband Over Will In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.