Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Power(series) Is Back!!! - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power(series) Is Back!!! (28149 Views)

Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) / Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Kunle106(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am enjoying the twist of this show, Tommy going crazy; I feel for the guy, Ghost my guy always a step ahead of his game; am impressed with his smart moves and now that Ghost is already suspecting Shawn Mr lover boy, I see Shawn getting nailed soon, Ghost also trying to recover his club back, mehn this guy na machine.
Am enjoying every scene in this show.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by nitane25(f): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
D sex scenes u mean?Lol

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Kunle106(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2015
nitane25:
D sex scenes u mean?Lol
ur mind dirty, no be sex scenes I talk o.. All join sha winklol

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
prowitin: Just saw it. Ghost is my kind of guy. Very smart. But na woman go kill am grin

That the points bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lol see them! tongue prowitin, nitane25, Kunle106 spoilers.

Make una no spoil movie for person joor
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
M lacking ooo... I just watched ep 6 not long... and I must say Tommy is falling my hand for falling in love, he doesn't look like someone that should love.

James should by now know Angie knows he's Ghost. Plus his kids are growing they really need him!

Tasha BlackIsTheNewSexy! That bîtch is fvcking hot * thinking of trying it in the car someday tongue tongue * (on the other hand, Shawn should better learn to shoot well, cos if ghost should find out cool cool )

3 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by nitane25(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yeyenatu @kunle106 , Lol @simdam...
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Kunle106(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
nitane25:
Yeyenatu @kunle106 , Lol @simdam...
nita, na person name be that?
@simdam its part of the movie B)
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
when person no get enough MB to download am early enough why we no go spoil am. lol

simdam500:
Lol see them! tongue prowitin, nitane25, Kunle106 spoilers.

Make una no spoil movie for person joor
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by saint047(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pls i need link to download season 2
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
prowitin:
when person no get enough MB to download am early enough why we no go spoil am. lol

lol naso o. Downloaded yesterday but I still haven't watched it yet
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
simdam500:
M lacking ooo... I just watched ep 6 not long... and I must say Tommy is falling my hand for falling in love, he doesn't look like someone that should love.

James should by now know Angie knows he's Ghost. Plus his kids are growing they really need him!

Tasha BlackIsTheNewSexy! That bîtch is fvcking hot * thinking of trying it in the car someday tongue tongue * (on the other hand, Shawn should better learn to shoot well, cos if ghost should find out cool cool )
Ghost won't kill him but he sure will beat the stupid out of shawn
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by saint047(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2015
saint047:
thanks
u welcome. Enjoy
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Floyd45(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
The sex scenes are pretty intense in season 2 cheesy.
I had a lil problem with the last episode though. How did Tasha now whr to find Tommy and stop him right in tym from smoking Angie. undecided. Seeing that Ghost just told her he had the feeling Tommy was going to kill Angie. I guess she has some magical powers we re yet to be aware of..lol

The party scene...hehe. one of the girls said she needed more d"ick..aafter all that action? You wan kill my Guy? shocked
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Floyd45:
The sex scenes are pretty intense in season 2 cheesy.
I had a lil problem with the last episode though. How did Tasha now whr to find Tommy and stop him right in tym from smoking Angie. undecided. Seeing that Ghost just told her he had the feeling Tommy was going to kill Angie. I guess she has some magical powers we re yet to be aware of..lol

The party scene...hehe. one of the girls said she needed more d"ick..aafter all that action? You wan kill my Guy? shocked

Tasha stopping Tommy in time is not where am having a problem CU's all u need to do is think like a killer and u will know where ur fellow killer will be. that is follow the bait which is Angie. my issue is the line Tasha said to Shawn. before the x. she said the kids are sleeping all 3 of them. now am even more confused tot the mum said some thing about twins like 3 episode back?

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2015
prowitin:

Tasha stopping Tommy in time is not where am having a problem CU's all u need to do is think like a killer and u will know where ur fellow killer will be. that is follow the bait which is Angie. my issue is the line Tasha said to Shawn. before the x. she said the kids are sleeping all 3 of them. now am even more confused tot the mum said some thing about twins like 3 episode back?
that part got me too if their are twins then the kids should be 4 and how come dey didn't show them in any of the episodes . maybe twins is a code for something we will find out soon sha
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by aliondo: 3:52am On Jul 29, 2015
Collisam:
why do you envy the guy?
have u now seen why i envy him?
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 5:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Collisam:
that part got me too if their are twins then the kids should be 4 and how come dey didn't show them in any of the episodes . maybe twins is a code for something we will find out soon sha

it seems like NA only me and u de actually listing to there lines. the rest are busy being distracted by the x scenes in every episode. if not some one would have broken it down for us here.

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by favoredgal: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2015
prowitin:

it seems like NA only me and u de actually listing to there lines. the rest are busy being distracted by the x scenes in every episode. if not some one would have broken it down for us here.

The boy and the girl can be twins. Must twins be the same sex?

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2015
prowitin:

lol I dont blame them
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2015
favoredgal:

its not them they are referring to
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2015
favoredgal:

hmnnn its possible, I HV to see that episode again to conclude

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by saint047(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Collisam:
u welcome. Enjoy
have finished watching 1—7 episode. When will 8 be out.?
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Floyd45(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2015
prowitin:

eh! i think when she said all 3 of them, she meant inclusive of her mother. I don't think the kids have major roles to play right now, as i remember only seeing two kids ( one boy and one girl)?? the boy seems to have more face time on the series than the lil girl.
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Talius(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Floyd45:

eh! i think when she said all 3 of them, she meant inclusive of her mother. I don't think the kids have major roles to play right now, as i remember only seeing two kids ( one boy and one girl)?? the boy seems to have more face time on the series than the lil girl.
The boy and the girl are the twins, there is a baby also that makes them three.
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by nitane25(f): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Abeg who don dwnload d episode 8! It shudda bn out in d early hours of ds morning or last 9t(saturday).........shawn tweeted ,so it aired ystrday.......let dem upload d tin now!!!!!!!!! Els we'l cancel christmas on dem mo'fvckers *in tommy's british accent*....Lol

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2015
I have made up my mind not to watch again until all the episodes are complete.......I have had enough of waiting for the next episode!
I guess I "lean" too much on the characters and a bit scared for the lives of my favorites.....
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by nitane25(f): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
DWJOBScom:
I have made up my mind not to watch again until all the episodes are complete.......I have had enough of waiting for the next episode!
I guess I "lean" too much on the characters and a bit scared for the lives of my favorites.....

Lol heeeya... The episode 8 has bn uploaded sha.......m downloadin now...I wldav cancelled christmas on dem

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
nitane25:
Lol heeeya... The episode 8 has bn uploaded sha.......m downloadin now...I wldav cancelled christmas on dem

Am so glad u didn't......lol

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Floyd45(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yo! This episode is FIRE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award / List Of 2016 BET Award Winners / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.