Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Power(series) Is Back!!! - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power(series) Is Back!!! (28070 Views)

Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) / Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Talius:

yea, that's true. I wonder why I didn't see it from that angle. The guy is obsessed with Angela
anything is possible, we'll soon find out

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by yiXi: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Unpredictable... Dis isnt nollywood
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by solomonbrown64: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2015
.. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, this show is dope.....
... Tommy has gone south....
... Kanan somehow is still alive, that's why you should make sure such niggas are truly dead...
.. Tasha is one stuuupid woman, instead of you to fight and work things out for the sake of your kids, you busy sleeping with kids and still pretending like all is okay, some women sef....
.. Lobos, Tommy, Tasha and half-dead Kanan is now into Ghost..... Can he out-think this one? Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by yiXi: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2015
NEXT YEAR
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by saint047(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is just the beginning...... Ghost now in ghost mood
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
So what happened? Una just dey speak parable
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ghost is dead!!
I told ya all
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Lordseyad(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jxt finished watching the finale..

mehn it was dope.. Kanaan don kick bucket coutesy of Ghost.
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lordseyad:
Jxt finished watching the finale..

mehn it was dope.. Kanaan don kick bucket coutesy of Ghost.

Naaaaaa......kanaan escaped!
He made it out of the fire - don't ask me how

How did Ghost fail to shoot him!
I pity sammy more - he's in the middle of the party, everyone is feeding him junk and his system can't process everything. I don't even know Ghost anymore
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by favoredgal: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wow everyone against ghost

Can't wait for season 3

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
favoredgal:
Wow everyone against ghost
Can't wait for season 3
Except the Gun dealer he helped escape to Miami..... Ghost is well ahead of them all
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by nitane25(f): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Drug syndicate + fbi on ghost's black arse.
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:04am On Aug 17, 2015
Nothing is gonna happen to ghost. Just watch and see...Angela will start helping him out and she ain't an FBI agent for nothing. Ghost's ability is the strength to perceive a character in a person and use it to his benefit...e.g Lobos who has a thing for guys, ghost used him to get his drugs on d cheap.
The main baddo is Lobos. Never trust a mad gaylord... any other comment after mine sucks Lobos' Lil d!ck

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Talius(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
seXytOhbAd:
Nothing is gonna happen to ghost. Just watch and see...Angela will start helping him out and she ain't an FBI agent for nothing. Ghost's ability is the strength to perceive a character in a person and use it to his benefit...e.g Lobos who has a thing for guys, ghost used him to get his drugs on d cheap.
The main baddo is Lobos. Never trust a mad gaylord... any other comment after mine sucks Lobos' Lil d!ck
thread derailer

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by lymelyte(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
GHOST Will ever remain Ghost.. No one can get to him. He is 2steps ahead of everyone. His lawyer was right though(disconnect from everyone that knows he is ghost). Tommy can't kill ghost n I see tommy n ghost reconciling. Ghost messed up for not completely taking out kanan sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by jonpuff: 1:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Nobody can separate these guys.... Best pals fight, bone each other for a while but still remain inseparable. You can't just understand the bound.

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by endy4oxide(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2015
it GHOST against the world

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
DWJOBScom: I have made up my mind not to watch again until all the episodes are complete.......I have had enough of waiting for the next episode!
I guess I "lean" too much on the characters and a bit scared for the lives of my favorites.....

Lol eyah... that power for u

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by edi287: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Is it me or is Angela's boss one of Lobos connect?? I suspect he put the card in Ghost's office.

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2015
edi287:
Is it me or is Angela's boss one of Lobos connect?? I suspect he put the card in Ghost's office.
yea he is
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Drahmah: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
This show is hands-down, the best I've seen in a while. Schemers everywhere. Who would have thought ghost was the one clipping all those street lords...even lobos? He sure is in trouble, but he'll work his way out of it. He always does. Smart motherfucca.

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Dreyl(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
#teampower I can't wait for season 3. shocked

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Rotimi and 50 cent just released a dope song "lotto" you guyz should watch it
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Emmyk(m): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2016
prowitin:
Seen. Not so explosive as I thought it would be. I guess they did not expect to grow into season2. Now trying to paint 50cent's character as a bad strong guy by beating up total strangers with poorly constructed back story. And Eminem's character the ophan suddenly having a mother. Who was never. metioned in a full season1. But in all the episode one was not half bad. But expected more.
Lol. That's not Eminem, just a lookalike.

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by landinfo: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
When I have enuff MB, I wud download thix seriez cox I heard as 50 said that the seriez is better than Empire.....don't know how true sha
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Kezifils(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2016
landinfo:
When I have enuff MB, I wud download thix seriez cox I heard as 50 said that the seriez is better than Empire.....don't know how true sha

Power is ineresting buh Empire is better. Different story line though
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2016
Kezifils:

Power is ineresting buh Empire is better. Different story line though
that's not true empire is just about the music. Power is too dope and so is the storyline
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Kezifils(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Collisam:
that's not true empire is just about the music. Power is too dope and so is the storyline

Like I said, different story line and everyone is entitled to his opinion. Not saying Power isnt dope, I prefer Empire

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Booty4me: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Power over empire. The suspence is thrilling
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by newguy1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ghost got a new girlfriend jukebox Thomas season 3 nrdy say so watch out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) / BBNaija: Nina "My Greatest Fear Is Losing Collins, My Boyfriend" / BBNaija: CitizenGO Files Petition To NBC To Stop Airing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.