Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. (2687 Views)

James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by bolaino(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is a plea and an appeal to the Federal Government of Nigeria, Headed by President Muhamadu Buhari, for The Release of the Former Governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori. It would be the highest Hypocrisy of the Buhari led administration, if it does not do everything and anything in it's Power to facilitate the release of Chief Ibori from The Imperialist English penal system. Chief Ibori is currently serving out time, for allegations that were mostly baseless, and fabricated, and his prosecution in an English court, was as a result of a Political Witch hunt, spear headed by members of the previous administration. Chief Ibori is an Illustrious son of the Urhobo nation, an ethnic Group in Delta state. And I believe that all Urhobos share the vision of seeing Ibori in Delta State again, the Urhobo people of Delta state have been marginalized severely, by past Governments, and we hope that the administration of President Buhari, will look into some of the challenges, sons and daughters of the region have been put into, we are appealing to president Buhari to grant a national pardon to Chief Ibori, Like former president Goodluck Jonathan, granted a national Pardon to Former Governor Alameseigha. Ibori should not be punished unjustly. He should be released and granted pardon.
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by Jerrosky1986(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Baba pls help our odidigbogbo of Africa n send him free

1 Like

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by bolaino(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jerrosky1986:
Baba pls help our odidigbogbo of Africa n send him free
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
have heard,ill tell him.he will be relocated to kirikiri.

3 Likes

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by atlwireles: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
bolaino:
This is a plea and an appeal to the Federal Government of Nigeria, Headed by President Muhamadu Buhari, for The Release of the Former Governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori. It would be the highest Hypocrisy of the Buhari led administration, if it does not do everything and anything in it's Power to facilitate the release of Chief Ibori from The Imperialist English penal system. Chief Ibori is currently serving out time, for allegations that were mostly baseless, and fabricated, and his prosecution in an English court, was as a result of a Political Witch hunt, spear headed by members of the previous administration. Chief Ibori is an Illustrious son of the Urhobo nation, an ethnic Group in Delta state. And I believe that all Urhobos share the vision of seeing Ibori in Delta State again, the Urhobo people of Delta state have been marginalized severely, by past Governments, and we hope that the administration of President Buhari, will look into some of the challenges, sons and daughters of the region have been put into, we are appealing to president Buhari to grant a national pardon to Chief Ibori, Like former president Goodluck Jonathan, granted a national Pardon to Former Governor Alameseigha. Ibori should not be punished unjustly. He should be released and granted pardon.

Who send you? Na Buhari put am prison? angry angry angry angry angry What are you begging for here, beside acting like a total ediot

4 Likes

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
atlwireles:

Who send you? Na Buhari put am prison? angry angry angry angry angry What are you begging for here, beside acting like a total ediot
thanks, some people have stupidity in their DNA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Crazy minds, the shekau is imprisoned, some idiot will come up with a plea too

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by doublewisdom: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
atlwireles:

Dey mind am? Na now day break?
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by atlwireles: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
Crazy minds, the shekau is imprisoned, some idiot will come up with a plea too

Ibori is not Shekau, don't even try to use both names in the same sentence. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by Hakagure: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Paid shill, celebrating a convicted thief. Imperial penal system? Did you not follow the trial, all that money was for who? from where?

3 Likes

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
atlwireles:

Ibori is not Shekau, don't even try to use both names in the same sentence. angry angry angry angry
I know they are criminals

1 Like

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by atlwireles: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

I know they are criminals

Like your current mass murdering president.
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
atlwireles:

In your bitter context of course.

My greetings to high chief Emapkolo
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by atlwireles: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

In your bitter context of course

You mean your almajiri dullard is not a mass murderer? grin grin grin grin
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by deflover(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
this guy no let me swear for ur generation oh......na only u be urohobo ni abi na only urohobo money d guy thief ni......u call british courts names ba....abi him no get fair hearing for there ni....e be like say u want make i swear for u say na river ethiope go swallow u ba.....no disgrace me abeg i be urohobo too angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by sammyj: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abeg let him face the rut of the law and pay for his sins Shikena! !!!
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by StOla: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
If this plea is from a fellow Niger Deltan as Ibori, then it wouldn't surprise me.

That region needs some education on civic rights and responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Show of idìocy.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by Arogunmasa(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Granting presidential pardon to Mr. James Ibori @ this moment is sending a wrong signal to the international community that this govt is not serious bout combating corruption, that is my view though.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by bogs4real: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
atlwireles:

U are a basthad for saying that

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by atlwireles: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
bogs4real:

I am a bastardd for saying that
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by bolaino(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hakagure:
Paid shill, celebrating a convicted thief. Imperial penal system? Did you not follow the trial, all that money was for who? from where?
you are getting my point. You know, it's norm in Nigeria to celebrate thieves and criminals. Buruji Kashamu, Alameseigha, etc, but these men are still walking the Streets of Nigeria as free men, they have immunity, they can not be touched. But why is Ibori's case different? If President Jonathan, could pardon the Former governor of Bayelsa state. Who is facing similar criminal charges leveled against Ibori in England, why Can't President Buhari Grant a similar pardon to Ibori Lol.
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by Hakagure: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Apologies, I did not get your Sarcasm. Good point tho..

The last presido, the less said about his stance on corruption the better.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by bolaino(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hakagure:
Apologies, I did not get your Sarcasm. Good point tho..

The last presido, the less said about his stance on corruption the better.
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by bolaino(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2015
bolaino:
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by BlackBaron: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2015
A man that collectively siphoned off your people's wealth; hospitals, roads, homes, increased standard of living, infrastructures and all. Converting it for the benefits of his own self, family, mistress and unborn generation.

You want him released?
Chai cry

1 Like

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by slimfit1(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2015
The English system works on fact don't come and deceive your people here oh. If he was sensible he would have spent his loot in Nigeria like others.

Don't blame the UK justice system you thief blame our system for setting him free but i know you won't see that because you are clueless or one of the criminals our system set free.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by bolaino(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2015
BlackBaron:
A man that collectively siphoned off your people's wealth; hospitals, roads, homes, increased standard of living, infrastructures and all. Converting it for the benefits of his own self, family, mistress and unborn generation.

You want him released?
Chai cry
he deserves justice, if truly he stole. Then he deserves to be serving out time BUT justice should prevail, you can not Incarcerate The Cock and You allow the KpuKpuyeke to walk away. It would not be fair.
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by Ralphlauren(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2015
bolaino:
he deserves justice, if truly he stole. Then he deserves to be serving out time BUT justice should prevail, you can not Incarcerate The Cock and You allow the KpuKpuyeke to walk away. It would not be fair.

Smh. Let the cock (ibori) remain in jail. We will deal with the 'kpukpuyekes' (kashmanu,etc) later.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by bolaino(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Smh. Let the cock (ibori) remain in jail. We will deal with the 'kpukpuyekes' (kashmanu,etc) later.
BUT justice, should be served, These men should also Taste the sweetness of The Imperial English Penal System.
Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by SweetJoystick(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2015
Smh

1 Like

Re: A Plea For The Release Of Chief James Ibori. by mindtricks: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
bolaino:

I think poor Ibori may afterall be suffering for the sufferings poor urhobo people have gone through under him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Yorubas Are Cheating Lagos Indegenes / Troops Discover Boko Haram Hideout-tunnel In Sambisa, Free Hostages [PHOTOS] / Count Niger Deltans Out Of Agitation To Divide Nigeria, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.