Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives (51679 Views)

BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns / Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters / Crisis Brews As Dogara Moves To Strip Lasun Of Powers: Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Caseless:
I'm not really a happy man today. angry angry
You better be happy boyfriend. That's the beauty of democracy!!
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by kenex4ever(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
sammyj:
And some id**t will come and say the south west has lost out. Shame on PDP and their supporters. Let them go and either hug a live transformer or go and die! !!! cool shocked grin
consolation post. U can now sleep well.
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Slimmos(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Marotzke:
Smart move to balance the precarious equation. A northern christian was elected as speaker. PDP with their new found sagacity have to pair him with a southern Muslim. Since no viable candidate was found in either SE or SS, anyone from Ipinle Omoluabi will surely do. This is irrespective of party affiliations or loyalty. Pol 321.
u mean dogara is a xtian? i doubt
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by emmykk(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Johntobi56:

My Niger delta brother We will discuss this later it's the foolish Igbos we are here for
the igbo were big player in last govt when you yorubas were know were to be found then.

When the power swing south they will grab it because 11 ss and se states is more than of 5 betrayal states.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Hakagure: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
@Johntobi56..

You are just another tribal Jingoist, everybody here is talking politics you are busy insulting a whole tribe as foolish people, vengeful people. Do you not have more constructive things to say! You say nothing but needle commentators and insult South Easterners.

You are all that is wrong with Nigeria, do you really want to engender hate between Igbos and Yorubas?

And everybody here counting which man is from their tribe or is of their religion, how will that help you cook food in the morning? Or put fuel in your car? We are all human beings, respect yourselves and respect others.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Emekamex(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who cares if saraki is "Yoruba" as you all claim. The truth is we prefer voting for him than voting for lawan which is equivalent of voting for Tinubu since he is his stooge. We chose the lesser of the two evils.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Johntobi56: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
CSTR2:
The only real position you have is 2 which was not won by him anyway.
And given the signs, it is going to be a very wasted number 2.
The last time i checked, saraki is not yoruba.
Your attache by force is stupidd.
You can have number 5 since you value it so much.
It's more or less irrelevant and can afford to go to any bloody nigga.

Lmaooo reality just dawning on you, you voted yoruba , you think yorubas are only in Southwest fail Abubakar Bukola Saraki is yoruba from Kwara sorry your attempt at laughing at yoruba backfired loool
Ntooh
We have wasted number 2,3,5
What do you have wasted number 4. Lmfaoooo

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by kenex4ever(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:
Nobody would find fault with this.Majority of the members were present and they in a free/transparent manner said they prefer Dogara and this Lasun.Its how the game of numbers go.Besides they are both APC.
But for one man who thinks he is smart to have just over half of d senate,with majority of his own party members being absent,and have himself get elected with support of mainly d opposition party members,even allowing an absurd situation where a deputy and "majority leader" emerges from the minority party,I don't expect him to be sleeping well from now on,because he would not find peace until a proper election is conducted after he gets served in his own coin.
Dogara/Lasun congrats.
Saraki may your days be interesting!
can some one give This one tissue paper to wipe his tears!
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Johntobi56:

Looool the hatred for yoruba gave yoruba number 3 courtesy Igbos
Lol

For your mind Gambari na yoruba.
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Johntobi56: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Emekamex:
Who cares if saraki is "Yoruba" as you all claim. The truth is we prefer voting for him than voting for lawan which is equivalent of voting for Tinubu since he is his stooge. We chose the lesser of the two evils.

Fair enough I wanted Saraki to win
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Johntobi56: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yorubbish:

Lol

For your mind Gambari na yoruba.

Gambari na Emir
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Olaone1: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Caseless:
I'm not really a happy man today. angry angry
Easy oo smiley
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Slimmos(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
ruggedtimi:
christians and soutj south whts happening
relax, d speaker is christian

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Johntobi56: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hakagure:
@Johntobi56..

You are just another tribal Jingoist, everybody here is talking politics you are busy insulting a whole tribe as foolish people, vengeful people. Do you not have more constructive things to say! You say nothing but needle commentators and insult South Easterners.

You are all that is wrong with Nigeria, do you really want to engender hate between Igbos and Yorubas?

And everybody here counting which man is from their tribe or is of their religion, how will that help you cook food in the morning? Or put fuel in your car? We are all human beings, respect yourselves and respect others.

I'm not a tribalist
But the way yorubas have been getting insulted by Igbos is getting to much hence my reaction
It seems they are envious and angry with the yoruba and are looking to see yorubas fail and collaspe hence I have to defend and attack back
They don't understand politics they have been insulting yorubas since GEJ lost

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Lionsclaw: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:
Nobody would find fault with this.Majority of the members were present and they in a free/transparent manner said they prefer Dogara and this Lasun.Its how the game of numbers go.Besides they are both APC.
But for one man who thinks he is smart to have just over half of d senate,with majority of his own party members being absent,and have himself get elected with support of mainly d opposition party members,even allowing an absurd situation where a deputy and "majority leader" emerges from the minority party,I don't expect him to be sleeping well from now on,because he would not find peace until a proper election is conducted after he gets served in his own coin.
Dogara/Lasun congrats.
Did Saraki stop them from coming to vote? Did you know that up to half of d Nigerian population did not vote at the presidential election? Yet did that stop Buhari from being sworn in. Stop reasoning with emotion. Deal with the bitter lose

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Johntobi56: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
emmykk:
the igbo were big player in last govt when you yorubas were know were to be found then.

When the power swing south they will grab it because 11 ss and se states is more than of 5 betrayal states.

Illiterate yorubas are in 8 states
Sw+ Kwara and 30% Kogi

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Johntobi56:

Gambari na Emir

Feel free to console yourself!

I just hope you lots learn a thing or two from what happened today.
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
chibecanglobal:
When did a Gambari become yoruba?

Hate no go finish U..
Does bukola sound like igbo or hausa??
Bukola is a common and most use yoruba name meaning add-to-wealth

Stop hating ur landlord else lagoon is always opened for U to visit

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by yemmynoni: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
makzeze:
God bless Nigeria

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

Nigerians lets unite for the peace and progress of our dear nation.

So help us God.
I have once said it that those who are first to comment no get work.... all the same amen to your prayer
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by maxayuba2: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
We are recruiting Operators New Slot available.
A few new positions are now available for businesses interested in Partnering with Unilever, with specific focus on a Lipton Project. We are recruiting Operators who will help drive our growth agenda and ensure that we reach more consumers in Lagos and Ibadan
Interested Candidates should meet the Basic

Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting Oprators, new Slot Available.

A few new positions are now available for businesses interested in partnering with with Unilever, with specific focus on Lipton Project. They are recruiting Operators who will help drive their growth agenda and ensure that they reach more consumers in Lagos and Ibadan.
interested Candidates should meet some basic requirements.

For more information , please read this instructions carefully .......

To Apply,
1. Visit this post on unilever Facebook page click>>>> https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

2. Like the post,

3. Request for full details on how to apply for this slot offered by Unilever on the comment box and we would send you a personal message with details on this opportunity. Lipton is a product produced by Unilever makers of ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, Vaseline etc..

NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST LIKE THE POST AFTER CLICKING THIS LINK BEFORE WE CAN SEND YOU FULL DETAILS OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&comment_id=850116738371421&_rdr

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Caseless: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Olaone1:

Easy oo smiley
I'm taking it easy already.
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Themandator: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:
Dogara/Lasun congrats.

Ayo whining. It was arranged to he so. Buhari is submitting his own ministerial list by Thursday... No Tinubu or APC breathing down on his neck
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Johntobi56: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yorubbish:

Feel free to console yourself!

I just hope you lots learn a thing or two from what happened today.

Reality just hit you
I'm unhappy he used PDP as deputy and majority leader
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by goodgate: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
makzeze:
God bless Nigeria

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

Nigerians lets unite for the peace and progress of our dear nation.

So help us God.
May GOD Bless You,Everyone and Everything Associated with You. AMEN!!!
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by bbdd: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tribalists disgracing themselves.

Saraki is this. Gambari is that.
Yet you'll enter bus to work tomorrow while they'll be inside AC tight car.

Spits on thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by LKO(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
The South East now has the deputy senate president, good for them. The south south should produce the SGF. Buhari please do the needful. The south south has not gotten anything for now. Nobody should tell me the APC national chairman is from the south south, we all know John Oyegun is just a ceremonial head. South south should get the SGF for equity sake.
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Caseless: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
JackBaueress1:
You better be happy boyfriend. That's the beauty of democracy!!
I'm looking at the long-term effect of what played out today on apc as a party.

A party that will stand the test of time cannot emerge from goodwill and national electoral victory to this 'hitchy' start.
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by cooljude(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Omololu007:
I thought d SE said dey will neva sopot a yoruba man...nonsense
All this nairaland tribalist, you guys actually take your comment as reality. You guys don't have a say in Nigeria politics, it is just mere bear parlour gossip and back biting. So because one tribalist like yourself that has not figure out what to eat made a statement, you now interpreted it as the whole south eastern region. This election Just show that PDP is still influencial and they have a say in the direction of this country and they made this statement by frustrating the plans of APC leadership. So stop all this useless rants. Those guys are not after your interest, you better wake up.
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by babyfaceafrica: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
LKO:
The South East now has the deputy senate president, good for them. The south south should produce the SGF. Buhari please do the needful. The south south has not gotten anything for now. Nobody should tell me the APC national chairman is from the south south, we all know John Oyegun is just a ceremonial head. South south should get the SGF for equity sake.
there is nothing like equity...the SGF should be based on merit....what did the last SGF do for his region?!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinizia:

When did the entire SE say they won't support a Yoruba man, or do you enjoy pulling bùllshits out of your azz?
Is SE the only zone in NASS?

You need Better Grammar textbook, because even your spellings shows you are a dunce.

Is there agreement between 'spellings' and 'shows'. Don't you think you are the bigger dunce?

Go read your lexis and structures well.
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by LKO(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
there is nothing like equity...the SGF should be based on merit....what did the last SGF do for his region?!!!!!

And in ur opinion, there are no capable technocrats from south south Nigeria that is worthy to be appointed a SGF? Good of u.
Re: Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
I wonder o. When did North Central become a tribe?
CMSbrands:

Hate no go finish U..
Does bukola sound like igbo or hausa??
Bukola is a common and most use yoruba name meaning add-to-wealth

Stop hating ur landlord else lagoon is always opened for U to visit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NCDC Has Not Tested Us - Abba Kyra's Aides Cry Out / Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / National Identity Number Mandatory From September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.