Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 (922 Views)

Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone / In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA / Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 by zimoni(f): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
He created the threads below, he predicted the outcome of the election at NASS today and he got it right 100%

https://www.nairaland.com/2362282/status-federal-house-representatives-speakership

Now, he's canvassing for defection of Saraki and Dogara to PDP in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/2362944/open-campaign-adoption-sen-saraki

I'm going to remind you all Barcanista said so when Saraki and Dogara both defected to PDP.

He's always been right.

He predicted two events that would happen in 2015

GrandPa Buhari emergence as the President

and

FCBarcelona winning the UEFA Champions League

He got both right.

Hate him or like him,

BARCANISTA IS THE KING OF POLITICS SECTION IN 2015.

ALL HAIL THE KING.

ALL HAIL THE KING.

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 by demmy0325(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 by libertyfather(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
King for whia?
Re: All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
DIdnt he predict Jonathan would win the election and PDP would win the SW and Lagos state?

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 by emorse(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
bloody lie!!!! He predicted GEJ would win the election s. No time to verify the others.
Re: All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
DIdnt he predict Jonathan would win the election and PDP would win the SW and Lagos state?
You dey mind them?
Re: All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 by StOla: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
I once accused the "hero" of creating threads that deliberately seek to cause rancour, while he sits in the background and watch his invited friends of lower intellect do the rest of the dirty job.

I'm glad to say the OP is one of them and has reported for duty.

Dear OP, how does your hero's ass taste today?

Is it sweet or sour, or you no longer discern a taste from too much ass kissing?

1 Like

Re: All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 by nigerianvenom(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
He is a great man.
Re: All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 by zimoni(f): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
StOla:
I once accused the "hero" of creating threads that deliberately seek to cause rancour, while he sits in the background and watch his invited friends of lower intellect do the rest of the dirty job.

I'm glad to say the OP is one of them and has reported for duty.

Dear OP, how does your hero's ass taste today?

Is it sweet or sour, or you no longer discern a taste from too much ass kissing?

Grow up.

Have a lovely night.

O d'abo.
Re: All Hail Barcanista, The King Of Politics Section In 2015 by Idrismusty97(m): 1:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Don't forget about his so called prediction of Buhari emerging as president, Tambuwal, Sanusi and literary every victory for the APC. Saraki and Dogora victory are no different...

(1) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Release Details Of Buhari, Osinbajo’s Assets – Code Of Conduct Bure / Hows The Electricity Situation In Your Area? / Radio Biafra's Message Can Instigate Civil War II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.