Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates (10207 Views)

See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps / APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2015
This thread is to officially call on noble PDP fans, Supporters, admirers and all patriotic citizens to endorse the candidacy of Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki(APC Kwara) and Honorable Yakubu Dogara (APC, Bauchi) for the positions of Senate President and House Speaker respectively.

Why Senator Saraki and Honorable Dogara:
The emergence of Senator Saraki will mean a major crack in the APC structure and the quest for dominance of this political era. Saraki knowing fully well that he wasn't the APC "nominee" will be more liberal and less partisan because he knows that he needs the PDP Senators to survive. The PDP cannot afford not to reinvent their influence and prepare for 2019.

Honorable Yakubu Dogara, a Christian from Bauchi state has pledged to adopt Hon Leo Ogar (PDP, Delta state) as the Deputy Senate President. He has also pledged that Chairmanship of House Committees will be in 50:50 sharing formular between the PDP and APC. Like Saraki, he isn't the nominee of the APC. His emergence will nullify the APC planned expansion and will whittle their proposed structure. The PDP can't afford to lose this opportunity to assert their influence in the 8th Assembly.

Can We Succeed?
Of the 60 APC Senators, a group of 35 under the Umbrella of "Like Minds" consisting of Senators from the three geo-political zones in the North (NC, NW and North East) have endorsed Senator Saraki. PDP has 49 members of the Senate, 18 from South South, 15 SE, Ekiti 3, Ondo 1, Ogun 1, Taraba 3, and one each for Yobe, Nasarawa and Benue states. A bloc vote of at least the Senators from SS and SE plus the 35 already from the APC Saraki group is more than enough to return Saraki elected. Considering the game of politics, all 49 PDP Senators should not fail to vote for Senator Bukola Saraki on Tuesday.

For the House Speakership, of 214 APC Members, 154 endorsed Gbajabiamila. The 125 PDP Reps (SS 52, SE 38, NC 8, SW 20 and 8 from NE) should endeavour not to miss this opportunity to have a say in the House, for the benefit of themselves and the Party. South South and South East PDP contingents must not disappoint Hon Leo Ogar. They all should mobilise and participate in the election. The Hon Dogara group already has 55-61 APC Reps in their ranks. With the block 125 votes from PDP in addition to the 55-61 pro Dogara APC, the "PDP" will coast to victory and be the defacto leader of the NASS.

We cannot afford to lose this golden opportunity to control the two chambers of the National Assembly. We lost the Presidency, we can't afford to lose the Senate and the House.

I hereby use this medium to call on well meaning Nigerians and the PDP supporters to endorse this proposal.

#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2015
Cc: Truckpusher Dearpreye Scholes007 Whynotthetruth Francizy Severussnape Mizmycoli Mogidi Firefire Anonimi Altwireless Ifyan Tomakint Temitemi1 Agabai23 Oremusanctus Komek hush15 Ecoterrors Descartes

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Mynd44: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Forget the House of Reps. It is a done deal

154 voted Femi
30 were absent.
Femi only needs 27 more votes to win
Majority of the absentees are actually from Ogun and Oyo so lets say he gets 15 of the 30.
You are saying Femi who has been in the house for so long can't get 12 from the other side?

To forget that some members of the house want to decamp and this will be seen as a sign of loyalty

As for Saraki, I hope you realize that not every APC senate elect participated in the mock election, some were not present. A lot of Saraki supporters are not going to vote for him just to spite the Party when they know this will affect their re-election.

You can solve the rest

14 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by agarawu23(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2015
#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP

can't stop laughing with the bolded grin

15 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by ifyan(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
[img]www.aitonline.tv/pix/NewsImages/10199.jpg[/img]

There 1 good thing about you be it positive or negative is you are a good ANALYSER plus pure constructive criticism.

Bro I am really envying you.

Keep the good work up.

8 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2015
"D beginning of d end of apc"

4 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2015
ifyan:

There 1 good thing about you be it positive or negative is you are a good ANALYSER plus pure constructive criticism.

Bro I am really envying you.

Keep the good work up.
Thank you my boss. APC will understand the true meaning of "politics". PDP must not afford to fail. Pls call on more PDP monikers to adopt Saraki and Dogara for the positions of Senate President and Speaker respectively

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
"grin beginning of d end of apc"
Yes o my brother. Where is Nigeriavenom?

5 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Such stuff as dreams are made on...

4 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Yes, God bless PDP! Live with that
agarawu23:
#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP

9 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP

He says APC must understand the meaning of politics.

I guess they did not know yet the APC now constitute government with a majority in the senate, House of Reps, states and the presidency.

If them wan know am nko?

21 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2015
RickRichards:
Such stuff as dreams are made on...
Keep dreaming until we rout the APC and beat them to their game

8 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2015
PDP need to come together and push out this sham APC is trying to introduce into our polity.

I endorse DOgara for speaker HOR

9 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by networkrecharg: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to officially call on noble PDP fans, Supporters, admirers and all patriotic citizens to endorse the candidacy of Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki(APC Kwara) and Honorable Yakubu Dogara (APC, Bauchi) for the positions of Senate President and House Speaker respectively.

The emergence of Senator Saraki will mean a major crack in the APC structure and the quest for dominance of this political era. Saraki knowing fully well that he wasn't the APC "nominee" will be more liberal and less partisan because he knows that he needs the PDP Senators to survive. The PDP cannot afford not to reinvent their influence and prepare for 2019.

Honorable Yakubu Dogara, a Christian from Bauchi state has pledged to adopt Hon Leo Ogar (PDP, Delta state) as the Deputy Senate President. He has also pledged that Chairmanship of House Committees will be in 50:50 sharing formular between the PDP and APC. Like Saraki, he isn't the nominee of the APC. His emergence will nullify the APC planned expansion and will whittle their proposed structure. The PDP can't afford to lose this opportunity to assert their influence in the 8th Assembly.

Can We Succeed?
Of the 60 APC Senators, a group of 35 under the Umbrella of "Like Minds" consisting of Senators from the three geo-political zones in the North (NC, NW and North East) have endorsed Senator Saraki. PDP has 49 members of the Senate, 18 from South South, 15 SE, Ekiti 3, Ondo 1, Ogun 1, Taraba 3, and one each for Yobe, Nasarawa and Benue states. A bloc vote of at least the Senators from SS and SE plus the 35 already from the APC Saraki group is more than enough to return Saraki elected. Considering the game of politics, all 49 PDP Senators should not fail to vote for Senator Bukola Saraki on Tuesday.

For the House Speakership, of 214 APC Members, 154 endorsed Gbajabiamila. The 125 PDP Reps (SS 52, SE 38, NC 8, SW 20 and 8 from NE) should endeavour not to miss this opportunity to have a say in the House, for the benefit of themselves and the Party. South South and South East PDP contingents must not disappoint Hon Leo Ogar. They all should mobilise and participate in the election. The Hon Dogara group already has 55-61 APC Reps in their ranks. With the block 125 votes from PDP in addition to the 55-61 pro Dogara APC, the "PDP" will coast to victory and be the defacto leader of the NASS.

We cannot afford to lose this golden opportunity to control the two chambers of the National Assembly. We lost the Presidency, we can't afford to lose the Senate and the House.

I hereby use this medium to call on well meaning Nigerians and the PDP supporters to endorse this proposal.

#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP

PDP HAS FAILED AND WILL COMINTINUES FAILING TILL 3090

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by networkrecharg: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2015
PDP REMAINS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIANS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by agarawu23(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Yes, God bless PDP! Live with that
mere illusion grin

13 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP

I think you will be more effective in Romance section than politics sections.

You just got my vote for your Mr NL because you will be the toast of your like minds there.

1 Like

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by agarawu23(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
PDP need to come together and push out this sham APC is trying to introduce into our polity.

I endorse DOgara for speaker HOR
hahahaha the shame PDP put us still dey there o since 1999 grin

8 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2015
The person below me has down syndrom and should not be taken serious.

Dogara for HoR speaker

1 Like

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Kitsune: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Lmao! You're calling pathetic PDP apologists who have no power or say in PDP's affairs (well aside from licking their asses online that is), OR the Senators/Reps that couldn't give two shlts about you?

14 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:

I guess they did not know yet the APC now constitute government with a majority in the senate, House of Reps, states and the presidency.

If them wan know am nko?

APC controls impoverished states. Apart from Lagos which is highly leveraged, all other APC states are in dire economic cum financial mess, the federal govt is not left out grin

5 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by superstar1(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Like Mynd44 told you, forget House of Reps. It is a walk over for Femi. You are not taking the psychological impact and the significance of the message the Saturday's adoption had and also sent out respectively, into consideration.

It will make Dogara to keep promising heaven and earth, portray him as a losing desperado and he will eventually loss, with Femi coasting home in a landslide victory.

Senate can do whatever they like with themselves. I am routing for Bukola Saraki all the same. DO I see Bukola winning? Tough question, though he is popular. It will make the north and others feel uncomfortable with Number 2,3 and 4 coming from the same ethnicity.

You can predict the voting pattern of the masses, you can never predict the voting pattern of politicians, because 1minute in politics is eternity.

16 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Mynd44: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2015
I find it hilarious that the PDP is now negotiating....incase the OP does not know, all three senator elects in Bayelsa are lining up behind Lawan too cheesy...

16 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2015
Good political calculation, Barcanista.

Congrats on yesterday's victory for Barca.
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:

Can We Succeed?

#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP

Broda wake up grin grin

Papa say make u cum go buy akamu wey we go drink this mrn....

cheesy cheesy[size=8pt][/size]

10 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by agarawu23(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think you will be more effective in Romance section than politics sections.

You just got my vote for your Mr NL because you will be the toast of your like minds there.

grin I am not here to drag issues with anybody but the truth is alws bitter. I rock romance section doesn't mean I am not aware of the present situation in Nigeria.

PDP is a failed party and it will take them a long time to build up and face the opposition party.
16years is enough to give Us a better nigeria but I can see the nigeria we want isn't with that party. let's wait and watch the outcome of the new government.
your vote will count sha grin

13 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by seunmsg(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2015
Same way you analysed how south west will vote during the presidential election and got it totally wrong. You will still come back here and do the analyses of how Saraki and Dogara lost out after Tuesday election. You are still a learner in Nigerian politics. But till Tuesday, you and your supporters can keep dreaming and deluding each other.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by superstar1(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2015
seunmsg:
Same way you analysed how south west will vote during the presidential election and got it totally wrong. You will still come back here and do the analyses of how Saraki and Dogara lost out after Tuesday election. You are still a learner in Nigerian politics. But till Tuesday, you and your supporters can keep dreaming and deluding each other.

WORD.

12 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by agarawu23(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:

If them wan know am nko?
barcanista will never accept the fact that they are failure grin coming up with different topics either to support his hero or criticize the new government.

14 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by abduljabbar4(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2015
The same "corrupt" saraki
gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by jaybee3(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2015
Clowns campaigning on NL for a restricted ballot process

Phew!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by texazzpete(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Truckpusher Dearpreye Scholes007 Whynotthetruth Francizy Severussnape Mizmycoli Mogidi Firefire Anonimi Altwireless Ifyan Tomakint Temitemi1 Agabai23 Oremusanctus Komek hush15 Ecoterrors Descartes

Thank you for quoting all the rabble-rousers at once...at least now I know whose opinions to take with a pinch of salt. Most of these sycophants I already know, but there are a few others that have slipped below my radar until now. You have my thanks.

barcanista:

#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP

Never again, mon ami. Never again cheesy

barcanista:

The emergence of Senator Saraki will mean a major crack in the APC structure and the quest for dominance of this political era.

If all it took was a 'crack', the canyon in PDP caused by the NWC and the governors attacking each other should already spell disaster for your party.

barcanista:

Explain to me again how voting for two prominent APC members translates to 'PDP controlling the two chambers of the national assembly'. Or why these two Gentlemen would dump the APC that has momentum for the PDP that's been turned into a regional party with significantly diminished power in the North.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: UN Puts Biafra In The List Of African Nation / Akeredolu: We Must Restructure Nigeria To Make Progress / Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.