Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital (2325 Views)

Top 10 Easiest Businesses To Start / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital by brianromel(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2009
Alright this is a poll to find ideas that would be easy for people to start,has been researched and can yield a good monthly income.
P.s all online so called businesses please keep off,
because we are talking business not fraud.
Re: Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital by Thadude(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2009
Rental business e.g tables, chair, tapoline for occasion and events.
Telecom!, call cards & call center.
Phone sales / Repair.
Re: Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital by freelink(m): 12:18am On Feb 22, 2009
Why do you think that online business are fraud, Altough they are but not all.
Please let me tell you one thing even tough you are frauded before don't think all of them are scam even me talking to you now have been frauded many times before my eyes were opened.
Edikan.
Re: Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital by brianromel(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2009
well i have been defrauded by online businesses before.

So i do my independent study first before any investment.

What i've gathered from online businesses are that they are high risk business for small or big time investors.

Being that my clients are bigtime investors seeking investments in established institutions with a track record or track name.

Online business people here lack that scope or prominence. And the businesses they talk about don't cut it on investment worthyness for high end people.
If i would go with any online investment. I would mostly go with forex trading,not with individual traders but and establish firm dealing in it.

So until most online business people can come to terms with making their business look or sound professional to viable investors.They may just as possibily be talking to a wall.

Thats why i say no online business except established entities.
Re: Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital by makolico(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
okay, anything involving food/water
accomodation(bed space, like "sleep a nite get breakfast & live"
fashion, cloths, people cant without 'em
Re: Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital by ultrazone(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
N
Re: Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2015
Laundry & Drycleaning Business.
Re: Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2015
start a webhosting business for just N8,000 start and you reap good profit visit www.cedarhostng.com you can also call/whatsapp 08186219002

(1) (Reply)

Profit Through Learning / Partner For Profit With Oando's O-gas And Earn Millions In Income. / River Ranch Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.