Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,050 members, 7,841,968 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (90689 Views)

Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 11, 2015
youngeagle:
Lol....okpolo eye e no be open eye

Best quote so far grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by ihatesycophant(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2015
mbulela:
I am not too worried by the.emergence of SarakI, Although it will hasten the demise of APC as a party (as I still struggle to see how this Crack can be mended).
I am more worried by how David Mark emerged the Senate majority leader while being in the opposition party. What was Saraki thinking when he agreed to such a deal? I am all for dealing with Tinubu but treating your own party with such disdain and disregard is almost unimaginable.
Where did you get your source from Mr. Man. David Mark is not a senate leader but given privilege as the oldest senator in the hallowed chamber, that was why he was solely sworn-in and not joined with others.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by ihatesycophant(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2015
mbulela:
I am not too worried by the.emergence of SarakI, Although it will hasten the demise of APC as a party (as I still struggle to see how this Crack can be mended).
I am more worried by how David Mark emerged the Senate majority leader while being in the opposition party. What was Saraki thinking when he agreed to such a deal? I am all for dealing with Tinubu but treating your own party with such disdain and disregard is almost unimaginable.
Where did you get your source from Mr. Man? David Mark is not a senate leader but given privilege as the oldest senator in the hallowed chamber, that was why he was solely sworn-in and not joined with others.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Old ugly fool
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by laudate: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2015
byrron:

But he was applauded and embraced for abandoning a party that gave him the platform to be a governor for 8yrs and a senator for 4yrs and he became a good guy for doing so right?

Its too late to preach morality now because u are
At the receiving end now but it was fun when others were at the receiving end then abi!

Simply put, saraki was elected at the floor of the NHA and he did not breach any constitutional provisions, every other considerations is immaterial before the law.

On a parting note, tambuwal became a hero for this same reason so why should the rules now change with saraki?

If you can trust tambuwal and still do business with him after going against his parties directive then saraki can equally be trusted as well.

POETIC JUSTICE.

Brilliant!! cool You just spoke my mind! Come here and collect two dishes of isi-ewu, wash it down with 2 cold bottles of your choice .....all the drinks are on me! cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Day11:
It's bad for Saraki showcasing himself to the world like dis.

Senate Presidency by coup.

Dangerous to our democracy angry

Wat are u saying
the constitution of Nigeria overrules all other constitution weda party or individual....... For me I dnt see ur comment as a valid point...
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by laudate: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2015
989900:

You'r right!

Bukola is no man of honour, he plays by only one rule -- 'me rule'.

I hate desperadoes and opportunists like him.

I disliked him from before, I hate him now.

As much as you can fault Tinubu for many things, he is focused, fearless, dedicated, and loyal; right from the NADECO days . . . qualities any man of honour can relate to. What do we learn from perfidous Bukky? Treachery?

What still beats me though is, what were the APC goons thinking . . . absent?!!

And so bloody what!! Name one politician who is not an opportunist today, in Nigeria. All the so-called PDP 'loyalists' that jumped ship to APC prior to the elections, and the Tinubu, Lai Mohammed & co., that encouraged their defections and welcomed them with open arms.... what name do we call them?

Tinubu is even a far greater opportunist than Saraki, otherwise he would not have distributed his family members and cronies into political office within Lagos, when there were far more competent and dedicated party loyalists that had worked assiduously for the party, who deserved such posts. shocked shocked

Tinubu's mindset is that he believes he can call the shots at federal level the same way he calls the shots in Lagos.

Let him go back to school & learn Politics 101.

Am not a Saraki fan, but Tinubu got what he deserved... in spades! sad
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=Rubis post=34644494][/quote]
Chief Bola Tinubu Caused whatever he is into now. No Matter how Powerful u seem to be you can't fight or defeat [b][/b]UNITY.

2. You Cant have your way always.

3. Greediness doesn't pay at all at all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by laudate: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2015
poiZon:

but you guys recognised amaechi's faction of governor's forum even when u all knew he wasnt d party's candidate. pdp was d majority in that forum n jonah jang of plateau was their annointed candidate, acn acted a script just like what happened on tuesday. u guys didnt rebuke amaechi but rallied around him n even turned him to CHIEF DRIVER of TINUBU EMPIRE.
Mr tinubu wHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!.... "FIRST LAW OF KARMA'

Abeg, tell them!! Tell all those crying out loud in favour of Tinubu, by claiming that Saraki betrayed the party. What party? He didn't betray any party.

All that was betrayed was Tinubu's machinations, whims and caprices. The selection of candidates that Tinubu imposed on APC, garnered his foot soldiers to conduct a fake mock-election to favour, and thought he could manipulate into the National Assembly?? shocked shocked

Puh-leeze!! Make we hear word, abeg!
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Dollarboom: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Politics is harder than nuclear physics..... Albert Einstein.

Meanwhile,

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2015
laudate:

Brilliant!! cool You just spoke my mind! Come here and collect two dishes of isi-ewu, wash it down with 2 cold bottles of your choice .....all the drinks are on me! cheesy grin

Thanks
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Revolution: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2015
Please ask Tinubu who swore his wife in as senator of the Federal Republic yesterday. If Tinubu does not recognise Saraki as Senate President then he should not recognise his wife, Remi, as a Senator because she was sworn in by the same Senate President he refuses to recognise.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by awa(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2015
@ Mr. Tinubu,

Noted,don't recognize him. Are you okay with that?

Next, Okon bring me that Alomo Bitter because nothing is as sweet as Alomo...
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by sani99: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2015
TINUBU ALSO FORCE TAMBUWA ON THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AGAINST THE CHOICE OF PDP MULIKAT AKANDE IN THE 7TH ASSEMBLY.SO WHAT IS HE TALKING? HE SHOULD GO AND CONTROL LAGOS NOT ABUJA...OLD BROWN TEETH
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by efkayreality(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Story for the gods undecided
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by nkjohnson22: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2015
tinubu should go to hell.this is the national assembly and not apc.one more move from apc saraki,atiku,tambuwal etc will drone apc.tinubu the north has taken apc from you. you were being used.get ready to form a new party come 2019...ga ga ga
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by tessylove2(f): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by UfuosLaLa: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:
My roommate was Catholic. I am a Pantheist....
Pantheist... This one is strong, well God bless.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Ayodeleo3: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Abraham2013:

Bros I get am b4 no b property. For every big iroko tree, it takes a small axe to cut it down. D same obj could not do saraki anytin wen he refused to honour his father's wish which was to make his younger sister governor of kwara state. Having said dat, am not saying dey should do anytin to tinubu, buh dey should keep him in check cos absolute power corrupts. Imagine if tinubu has d VP, senate president, DSP, speaker, and DS all in his pocket, d guy will simply own d hole country and dat is not gud 4 our young democracy.

Did u know Lawan was never a Tinubu ally, he has been a devoted Buhari loyalist, he has was d one dat always move d motion against corruption, he uncovered Etteh corruption in d house, he blow d whistle on subsidy scandal, to me I tink dats y Buhari tip him among odas. But people hatred for Tinubu make dem not d c wat he has sacrifice for d course of APC. Akume was Tinubu choice for Senate president but he ask Akume to step down n instead go for d post of Deputy senate, Gbajamila on d oda hand was nvr Tinubu choice, he was not d only one calling d shot in APC, he's not d only APC leader, plx let's get our facts before pointing accusing fingers, I pray u become a leader in d future den u will understnd wat it means to b one. You all c Tinubu as d devil, but u have forgotten he has always show d real trait of a leader by standing n supporting his men n does around n not like Saraki who sold his house to an Enemy, get alliance wit anoda party against ur party, he evn sold anoda party seat to an enemy. It doesn't show a trait of tru leader.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Glomoni: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
DauraDullard:
Tinubu should go to hell! Who cares about his recognition? Old man wey no wan gree old. He thinks Nigeria is Lagos State grin

Bro, ur a true son of ur father.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by huthority01(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
DauraDullard:
Tinubu should go to hell! Who cares about his recognition? Old man wey no wan gree old. He thinks Nigeria is Lagos State grin
He thinks he could build blocks for later days against PMB... but thank God he failed........ Laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by sunshine1974(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tinubu is just a fool!!! Abeg tell him to park well. When Tambuwal did it dere was nothing wrong with it. Mtchewwww
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by meccuno: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
ÝÓu Tinubu me and I saraki you.....
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by PrinceVictorE(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Story for the gods.
Who care? Like husband like wife.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by PrinceVictorE(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ayodeleo3:

Did u know Lawan was never a Tinubu ally, he has been a devoted Buhari loyalist, he has was d one dat always move d motion against corruption, he uncovered Etteh corruption in d house, he blow d whistle on subsidy scandal, to me I tink dats y Buhari tip him among odas. But people hatred for Tinubu make dem not d c wat he has sacrifice for d course of APC. Akume was Tinubu choice for Senate president but he ask Akume to step down n instead go for d post of Deputy senate, Gbajamila on d oda hand was nvr Tinubu choice, he was not d only one calling d shot in APC, he's not d only APC leader, plx let's get our facts before pointing accusing fingers, I pray u become a leader in d future den u will understnd wat it means to b one. You all c Tinubu as d devil, but u have forgotten he has always show d real trait of a leader by standing n supporting his men n does around n not like Saraki who sold his house to an Enemy, get alliance wit anoda party against ur party, he evn sold anoda party seat to an enemy. It doesn't show a trait of tru leader.

Mr Loyalist...please what then do you have to say about Tinubu's embrace of Amaechi's action towads the PDP?
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by free13: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chai...... tongue
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Ayodeleo3: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
PrinceVictorE:

Mr Loyalist...please what then do you have to say about Tinubu's embrace of Amaechi's action towads the PDP?

Dey push Ameachi out of PDP, him n d president wife was never in good term, dey did an election whereby all participant are on seat and he won d election, he did not double cross his opponent or try to outsmart others like Saraki, but d president supported Jang who got 16 to Ameachi who by 19 votes, my broda both Ameachi n Saraki case are both different. No similarity btw dem. n mind u Tinubu did not embrace him, APC accepted him. Y making d mistake like Tinibu is APC.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Olushauneddy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
laudate:

And so bloody what!! Name one politician who is not an opportunist today, in Nigeria. All the so-called PDP 'loyalists' that jumped ship to APC prior to the elections, and the Tinubu, Lai Mohammed & co., that encouraged their defections and welcomed them with open arms.... what name do we call them?

Tinubu is even a far greater opportunist than Saraki, otherwise he would not have distributed his family members and cronies into political office within Lagos, when there were far more competent and dedicated party loyalists that had worked assiduously for the party, who deserved such posts.

Tinubu's mindset is that he believes he can call the shots at federal level the same way he calls the shots in Lagos.

Let him go back to school & learn Politics 101.

Am not a Saraki fan, but Tinubu got what he deserved... in spades! sad
.....It's damn obvious you're one of the Anti-Tinubu Nairalander. Tinubu is the APC brainbox just like Obasanjo was the then PDP brainbox. Tinubu was trained with the Obafemi Awolowo political manifesto. While the little political knowledge Saraki acquired was from his late father (Olusola-Saraki).
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by PrinceVictorE(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ayodeleo3:

Dey push Ameachi out of PDP, him n d president wife was never in good term, dey did an election whereby all participant are on seat and he won d election, he did not double cross his opponent or try to outsmart others like Saraki, but d president supported Jang who got 16 to Ameachi who by 19 votes, my broda both Ameachi n Saraki case are both different. No similarity btw dem. n mind u Tinubu did not embrace him, APC accepted him. Y making d mistake like Tinibu is APC.

Good you tried but your forgetting something.
Why did Tinubu have to fix his family member in political positions instead of other party members?
Besides what is his reason for not recognizing the winner Saraki even though Saraki also got the highest number of votes if Tinubu doesn't hav an extrinsic motive?

Politics is a game my brother just tag along
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by laudate: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Olushauneddy:
.....It's damn obvious you're one of the Anti-Tinubu Nairalander. Tinubu is the APC brainbox just like Obasanjo was the then PDP brainbox. Tinubu was trained with the Obafemi Awolowo political manifesto. While the little political knowledge Saraki acquired was from his late father (Olusola-Saraki).

Bros, na wetin dey pain you inside this matter? And why are you taking panadol for Tinubu's headache? Please don't speak of Tinubu and Awolowo in the same breath. Awo was miles ahead of Tinubu!

The truth is that I do not trust any politician, Tinubu inclusive. I don't care if he is a brainbox, chatterbox or pillbox.

Let him stop imposing his candidates on people.... this is not Lagos State, where he has pocketed the treasury, the executive and the house of assembly! angry

Why can't he live and let live? shocked
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Babacele: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
rahazaqa:
fake source..,,,pls dont move this to fp, this is just a fabricated story by TANOIDS.
Worse stories have been fabricated about Tinubu by PDP saTanoids but Tinubu most often wins. Time is Tinubu's best friend and I know he wants the best for this country. His faith n love for this nation know no limit, hence he has our unflinching loyalty. How wld PMB pass far reaching policies n reforms if a gang of rogues preside over d senate like Dafid Marc n co tactically destroyed GEJ's government? President Obama had the same"I'm for everybody n nobody's" mentality n unrepentant hawks of republicans made it hot for Obama ,n most of his bills went through hell before they were passed n it nearly costed him his 2nd term. Time will tell.
Re: Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Babacele:
Worse stories have been fabricated about Tinubu by PDP saTanoids but Tinubu most often wins. Time is Tinubu's best friend and I know he wants the best for this country. His faith n love for this nation know no limit, hence he has our unflinching loyalty. How wld PMB pass far reaching policies n reforms if a gang of rogues preside over d senate like Dafid Marc n co tactically destroyed GEJ's government? President Obama had the same"I'm for everybody n nobody's" mentality n unrepentant hawks of republicans made it hot for Obama ,n most of his bills went through hell before they were passed n it nearly costed him his 2nd term. Time will tell.
May God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.