Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Baby I Want To Ask U Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby I Want To Ask U Something (1777 Views)

If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? / I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Eddygourdo(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2015
That moment she taps or pings u, and u think all is well only to hear "baby can I ask u something" or "baby answer me truthfully" what is it with bae and nagging me for God sake . Why do I feel dread or guilt when that statement is made, are there not better ways for these beings to say what's bothering them than that suspenseful opening statement mostly said when at the initial stage of pulling some under garments for some mid night see saw or after finishing the exhausting rumpus and a brother gat to sleep. We love u ladies but stop it, just stop it. Stop making initial statements that makes me think u have finally found out about my cheating ways or baby mama. Still on still, love u all despite though my bae specifically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by waistaa(f): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Op u too guilty die,so this kain statement dey make your heart reach rio

1 Like

Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Looooool

My heart skips wen I"m askd dat tooo..

Startn to think abt all d wrongs I hv done only for her to reply wit "pls can u send me recharge card"

Imajine.

2 Likes

Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Eddygourdo(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2015
waistaa:
Op u too guilty die,so this kain statement dey make your heart reach rio
before nko. It's heart wrenching. I haven't slept well since last night have been pondering, what does she know, what doesn't she know, did she say all she knows, haba this heart attack isn't fair. Stop doing this kain thing to good unfaithful men. We could be extinct soon
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Eddygourdo(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Looooool

Startn to think abt all d wrongs I hv done only for her to reply wit "pls can u send me recharge card"

Imajine.
hahahaha. I have not slept well since last night, I hope it's the airtime. For the first time I will be grateful it's the airtime. Please let it be airtime. Amem
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2015
smh angry
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Looooool

Imajine.
Ndi Mmehie.

Sinnersgringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Cutehector(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
hahahaha. I have not slept well since last night, I hope it's the airtime. For the first time I will be grateful it's the airtime. Please let it be airtime. Amem
looool she is so gona forget.
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Jayjay0(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by IamLEGEND1: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2015
omo no guy like dat statement oh u go see as badt guys go start to dey imagine d question wey go follow.

1 Like

Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2015
undecided

But I don't get with that question

Oh I forgot marine girls don't ask that

1 Like

Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Eddygourdo(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
undecided

But I don't get with that question

Oh I forgot marine girls don't ask that
please drop the contact information of the little mermaid anytime u see her so I can keep in touch through WhatsApp. Abeg under the sea what likely network is there hope not empty hen
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by hatux: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Baby, can i ask you something?

Do you really love me?
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Eddygourdo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
hatux:

Do you really love me?
exactly, even if u do love her u would feel the question an intrusion and likely na big lie dey follow that statement
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Eddygourdo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
hatux:

Do you really love me?
exactly, even if u do love her u would feel the question an intrusion and likely na big lie dey follow that statement such as I do, I swear
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by waistaa(f): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
before nko. It's heart wrenching. I haven't slept well since last night have been pondering, what does she know, what doesn't she know, did she say all she knows, haba this heart attack isn't fair. Stop doing this kain thing to good unfaithful men. We could be extinct soon
....anything like good unfaithful men? Its like a sweet-bitter biscuit

1 Like

Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by nawtibownie: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
There's nothing like "good unfaithful men" oga!! To avoid the heartaches and psychological stress, try your best possible to be good. I know its not easy tho' but you guys should learn to always say 'NO' to the devil. Ahahn!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Eddygourdo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
waistaa:
....anything like good unfaithful men? Its like a sweet-bitter biscuit
of course na. Some unfaithful men can still be good men or u of the opinion that the unfaithfulness rots the whole package? Bitter sweet biscuit is still biscuit oh or is now wood. I am a good man biko though unfaithful
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Eddygourdo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
nawtibownie:
There's nothing like "good unfaithful men" oga!! To avoid the heartaches and psychological stress, try your best possible to be good. I know its not easy tho' but you guys should learn to always say 'NO' to the devil. Ahahn!!! angry
lol at NO to the devil. Nne that angel called Satan has the speed dial of my little eddy which causes the devil's work of unfaithfulness. I am good in every other way o. Ask my gf. Except the aforementioned. You see the good unfaithful men ish
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by XavierBlue(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ndi Mmehie.

Sinnersgringringringrin
are you not one of them gringrin

XavierBlue
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by rudebouy: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
nawtibownie:

Why do u think men love beer? Beer is bitter but sweet to our taste. cheesy Same with good unfaithful men. Good unfaithful men are just like nice but quick tempered men. Or cute but dirty girl, or cute but snobbish girl. Everybody has a "but" in his life, even you.
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
please drop the contact information of the little mermaid anytime u see her so I can keep in touch through WhatsApp. Abeg under the sea what likely network is there hope not empty hen

lmfao, dude you wan finish me with laughter, na verizon they under the sea

1 Like

Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by waistaa(f): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2015
Eddygourdo:
of course na. Some unfaithful men can still be good men or u of the opinion that the unfaithfulness rots the whole package? Bitter sweet biscuit is still biscuit oh or is now wood. I am a good man biko though unfaithful
ok o make I accept,although there is truth in that but becareful make she no catch u,she won't have d brain to accept such.
Re: Baby I Want To Ask U Something by Eddygourdo(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2015
waistaa:
ok o make I accept,although there is truth in that but becareful make she no catch u,she won't have d brain to accept such.
thank you dear. Understanding people dey here oh. Thought it's all hypocrites. I dey hide am wella cos she has a temper truly if she catches me na life time of black mail and close marking, asides the wailing and scratching with me on my knees swearing it was devil's work. I don't wanna lose her respect for me. Y am I this bad.

(1) (Reply)

Reading A Woman’s Body Language / See The Romantic Marriage Proposal Costs Man Nearly $52,000 / Have The Believe That No Girl Will Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.