Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! (2407 Views)

Okorocha With Morocco Maduka , Bright Chimezie And Others - Photos / President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. / Obi Predicts Bright Future For Innoson Mini Bus Replace Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2009
This Nairaland is fast becoming a reference point in online discussion in Nigeria. Until spammers took over the job section, NL had risen to become the number one port of call for job seekers in Nigeria. When I mentioned NL to many people, the first thing they mentioned was 'are you finding job?'. Although the job information reputation of NL has since been eroded, other sections are also now becoming recognized, nationally.

4 out of every 5 people I talked to were already aware of a site called NL.
I'm convinced top journalists and columnists in Nigeria do visit NL to read what's going on. Joe Adeyeye of Punch once quoted NL in his Saturday column. I read one article by a top Nigerian journalist a couple of days ago, and he talked extensively on what was going on among Nigerian youths on the internet, in an apparent referral to NL. So all these people know what's going on here. I met Modibbo, ex-FCT minister on facebook and invited him to join NL. Dapolam, aspiring for House of rep in 2011, has been dragged to face the court of Nigerian youths.

I will not be surprised if Pat Utomi partially meant NL in his recent comment on 'internet warriors'.

This NL may soon become Nigeria's most popular one-stop internet community, commanding reference nationally!
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2009
sadly, the computer section has been taken over by spammers and scammers

used to be we could talk about fixing/tweaking one pc

now its alla bout free browsing and the best dvd/ipod software spyware undecided
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2009
Sections like Computers, Jobs/Vacancy, and Education have definitely lost it, but Politics still has the steam
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Lagosboy: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2009
Very true and i think politics and religion section has the hottest steam and probably the romance section as well.

I think many fellas in the epolitical scene might be visiting and reading what the youths think of them. We should not be surprised if the also contribute to threads as we are all faceless!!!
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Gamine(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2009
Most of the people i know, couldnt care less about NL

Thank God!!! grin
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by RichyBlacK(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2009
Jarus:

Sections like Computers, Jobs/Vacancy, and Education have definitely lost it, but Politics still has the steam

grin Yep, and we must keep it that way. grin

My prayer is that in the future, people can upload images, movies and documents implicating the criminals in government/power so that we can expose them. We need to start targeting corrupt politicians, police officers, NEPA officials, ministers, senators, governors and local government chairmen. I remain hopeful.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2009
Who are these 'Nigerian YOUTHS' we speak of? That term ticks me off!!
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by mustafar1: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2009
RichyBlacK:

grin Yep, and we must keep it that way. grin

My prayer is that in the future, people can upload images, movies and documents implicating the criminals in government/power so that we can expose them. We need to start targeting corrupt politicians, police officers, NEPA officials, ministers, senators, governors and local government chairmen. I remain hopeful.

AMEN!

Kobojunkie:

the Under 18 set now.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2009
Jarus:

Lagosboy:

Very true and i think politics and religion section has the hottest steam and probably the romance section as well.

I think many fellas in the epolitical scene might be visiting and reading what the youths think of them. We should not be surprised if the also contribute to threads as we are all faceless!!!

which "steam"? I thought politics and religion sections died after 2007, obviously you too are relatively new comers. There was a time you could spend 24 hrs on politics and religion sections . . . that was before the slaves of allah had the moderators run everyone out of the religion section.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by bawomolo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2009
the religious section has been tamed thanks to the biased modding.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

which "steam"? I thought politics and religion sections died after 2007, obviously you too are relatively new comers. There was a time you could spend 24 hrs on politics and religion sections . . . that was before the slaves of allah had the moderators run everyone out of the religion section.

poor dawoda the hateful guy. . . his life will never be the same again cry cry cry cry cry - sad that so much of your life is defined by vilifying Islam and insulting muslims tongue tongue
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by blacksta(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Which youths . I suspect most of the people here are in the early or late forties.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

poor dawoda the hateful guy. . . his life will never be the same again cry cry cry cry cry - sad that so much of your life is defined by vilifying Islam and insulting muslims tongue tongue

poor oyb the village idiot . . . too bad his life has been taken over by arabic bondage and he doesnt even know it. Enjoy your time in hell with allah.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by SeanT21(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2009
SEUN is doing it big.~~~Congrats~~~ wink

davidylan:

poor oyb the village idiot . . . too bad his life has been taken over by arabic bondage and he doesnt even know it. Enjoy your time in hell with allah.

See now you are wrong for this.You are gonna turn this topic into muslims vs christians brawl. cry

NOT FAIR!!! embarassed
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by StFunmi(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2009
Inna allah illallah! grin grin grin
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

poor dawoda the the slave of shaitan - still doing his masters work and failing at it  undecided

how many muslims have you been able to convert?

considering the sort of miserable example you set lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Sauron1: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2009
Don't turn this thread into another religious battle, Oyb!!!
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by bawomolo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2009
kai the jagun jagun's don strike grin
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

poor dawoda the the slave of shaitan - still doing his masters work and failing at it undecided

how many muslims have you been able to convert?

considering the sort of miserable example you set lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

poor oyb the pseudo-arab slave heading to hell by an irrevocable decree of that goon he calls his lord . . . dont worry, shaitan will be your host there.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

poor oyb the pseudo-arab slave heading to hell by an irrevocable decree of that goon he calls his lord . . . dont worry, shaitan will be your host there.

poor dawoda the misguided 'child of god'already in a hell of his own making - his life is defined ruled  by his hatred of muslims  grin grin

who knows you just may get 1 hour of your favorite sport - its been so long - hope you wont ejaculate all over your pc lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

poor dawoda the misguided 'child of god'already in a hell of his own making - his life is defined ruled by his hatred of muslims grin grin

who knows you just may get 1 hour of your favorite sport - its been so long - hope you wont ejaculate all over your pc lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

poor oyb and his pack of islamic thugs who call themselves slaves of one of 360 idols with 2 mystery daughters . . . they think everyone even the trees hate them. Hateful, murderous bunch of psychos.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2009
poor dawoda  the one man army internet thug for jesus -

the man who can quote the bible word for word (his understanding ends there) - but cannot live by it  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

bawomolo:

kai the jagun jagun's don strike grin

who you dey call jagun jagun

is my life defined by the number of Islam/Allah/Mohammed/Muslims i can insult in a day? grin grin grin

you don't see me running around in the christian threads quoting the bible out of context, do you? grin grin grin
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2009
God loves all his children smiley
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

poor dawoda the one man army internet thug for jesus -

the man who can quote the bible word for word (his understanding ends there) - but cannot live by it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

poor poor slave oyb . . . he thinks "living by the bible" includes indulging these mass murdering, hate mongering and deluded islamobots.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

God loves all his children  smiley

must be pretty tough for him to love dawoda - the prodigal who tries to make up for his dalliances by knocking 'unbelievers'
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

must be pretty tough for him to love dawoda - the prodigal who tries to make up for his dalliances by knocking 'unbelievers'

at least its better than allah who doesnt even pretend to love you at all. Read sura 19:71 for pleasure.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by StFunmi(f): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2009

poor oyb and his pack of islamic thugs who call themselves slaves of one of 360 idols with 2 mystery daughters . . . they think everyone even the trees hate them. Hateful, murderous bunch of psychos.
Inna allah illallah! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by osisi2(f): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2009
St.Funmi:

Inna allah illallah! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mohammadu and suriname grin
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

poor poor slave oyb . . . he thinks "living by the bible" includes indulging these mass murdering, hate mongering and deluded islamobots.

poor dawoda, looking for a return to dark ages that characterised his religion's heyday -  - so he can play out his chauvinism to his heart's content - and host burning of infidels at the stake. . .thats what he'd really love to do to the ' murderous thugs ' as he calls them
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

at least its better than allah who doesnt even pretend to love you at all. Read sura 19:71 for pleasure.

poor dawoda, staking eternity on the belief that no matter how much he sins, he will always be forgiven by the indulgent god v2.0 as long as he beleives

god v1.0 would have slammed you with leprosy a long time ago lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

poor dawoda, looking for a return to dark ages that characterised his religion's heyday -  - so he can play out his chauvinism to his heart's content - and host burning of infidels at the stake. . .thats what he'd really love to do to the ' murderous thugs ' as he calls them

poor poor oyb . . . his calender is still stuck in 1431 AH . . . firmly in the grip of the dark ages. Take a good look at nations where his band of fellow slaves are in the majority . . . strife, violence, bondange and hate are the order of the day. No wonder they'll never say "love" and "allah" in the same sentence.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

poor dawoda, staking eternity on the belief that no matter how much he sins, he will always be forgiven by the indulgent god v2.0 as long as he beleives

god v1.0 would have slammed you with leprosy a long time ago lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Isnt that better than staking eternity on a belliegerent, bellicose and confused "god" whose prophet didnt even know if he'd make janat or not? Aint it better than staking eternity on an abstract idol who has an irrevocable decree to put poor oyb in hell even if he knocked his head on the floor 200 times a day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Join Pdp / Ex Gov.Peter Odili,Ndi Okereke-Onyuike to appear before EFCC / Yar Adua's Handover And Senator Mohammed Abba-aji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.