Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! (2418 Views)

Okorocha With Morocco Maduka , Bright Chimezie And Others - Photos / President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. / Obi Predicts Bright Future For Innoson Mini Bus Replace Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by StFunmi(f): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2009
poor poor oyb . . . his calender is still stuck in 1431 AH . . . firmly in the grip of the dark ages.

grin grin grin Inna allah illallah!
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2009
And here I am thinking this thread was created to discuss Nairaland and it's place in the bright future imagined by the original poster. . . . . jeezzz!!!

All these are supposed to be adults ooo!!! God have mercy on Nigeria !!
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

poor poor oyb . . . his calender is still stuck in 1431 AH . . . firmly in the grip of the dark ages. Take a good look at nations where his band of fellow slaves are in the majority . . . strife, violence, bondange and hate are the order of the day. No wonder they'll never say "love" and "allah" in the same sentence.

poor dawoda, so bitter that the modern world threw his religion in the trash bin after they decided that they couldn't take any more strife, violence, bondange and hate as the order of the day. and decided to go secular
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

And here I am thinking this thread was created to discuss Nairaland and it's place in the bright future imagined by the original poster. . . . . jeezzz!!!

abeg ask dawoda the hateful guy - didn't you see him whining about how he is pining for the glorious days when he could nack any muslim thread tongue
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Nigerians should stop fighting over religions their forefathers did not know, jeeze!! It's so uncultured!!
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

poor dawoda, so bitter that the modern world threw his religion in the trash bin after they decided that they couldn't take any more strife, violence, bondange and hate as the order of the day. and decided to go secular

poor poor deluded oyb, if the world threw christianity into the thrash bin we wont have the USA, australia, the UK and co today . . . these same slaves would be the first to queue at US embassies crying for visas.
Forever outraged, everlastingly seeing "hate", never a bone of compassion in these followers of a murderous bandit . . .
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

abeg ask dawoda the hateful guy - didn't you see him whining about how he is pining for the glorious days when he could nack any muslim thread tongue

poor oyb . . . blame it on someone else . . . aint that the trade mark of al taqiya? Dishonest slaves of an equally decietful idol.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by DisGuy: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

All these are supposed to be adults ooo!!! God have mercy on  Nigeria !!

Exactly!! and there's one particular 'adult' in the politics section whose only contributions relates to his religion against others, still struggling to to understand why many say he is intelligent  lipsrsealed
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by DisGuy: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2009
Jarus

I think Utomi was referring to nigeria village square (internet warriors), there are more oldies therefore less spam
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

poor poor deluded oyb, if the world threw christianity into the thrash bin we wont have the USA, australia, the UK and co today . . . these same slaves would be the first to queue at US embassies crying for visas.
Forever outraged, everlastingly seeing "hate", never a bone of compassion in these followers of a murderous bandit . . .

poor dawoda - scion of the any governemnt in power religion - still trying to piggyback his religion on democracy, a system founded by polytheists - just as his forbears piggybacked the same religion on dark age dictatorship  tongue tongue

if only he'd been born in those halycon days of christainity , a lifetime of toil under a feudal lord would have so suited him  grin
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2009
Dis Guy:

Exactly!! and there's one particular[b] 'adult' [/b] in the politics section whose only contributions relates to his religion against others, still struggling to to understand why many say he is intelligent  lipsrsealed

who dash am adult? he is a 'child' of god - a peter pan that will never grow up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2009
Dis Guy:

Exactly!! and there's one particular 'adult' in the politics section whose only contributions relates to his religion against others, still struggling to to understand why many say he is intelligent lipsrsealed

aww sowwy . . . have some tissue paper and dry ur tears . . . i'll get a few folks to praise you in a minute. chill.

oyb:

who dash am adult? he is a 'child' of god - a peter pan that will never grow up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

better than being a "slave" of "god" to be honest. A plantation worker with no rights.

oyb:

poor dawoda - scion of the any governemnt in power religion - still trying to piggyback his religion on democracy, a system founded by polytheists - just as his forbears piggybacked the same religion on dark age dictatorship tongue tongue

poor oyb the islamobot . . . at least nations built on the foundations of christianity are today the beacons of hope, freedom and strength. Yeah . . . take us back to pakistan and iran again.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by mustafar1: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2009
Kobojunkie:

They are the NIGERIAN YOUTH being talked about.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2009
must_a_far:

They are the NIGERIAN YOUTH being talked about.

OMgosh!!! roflmao!!
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2009
It seems some are firmly stuck in self-delusions of grandeur . . .
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

aww sowwy . . . have some tissue paper and dry ur tears . . . i'll get a few folks to praise you in a minute. chill.

better than being a "slave" of "god" to be honest. A plantation worker with no rights.

poor oyb the islamobot . . . at least nations built on the foundations of christianity are today the beacons of hope, freedom and strength. Yeah . . . take us back to pakistan and iran again.

see dawoda  the house nigger blathering about  plantation slaves with no rights  grin massa has sho turned yo head  undecided

abeg take us to the phillipines and argentina

pele o child of god - no wonder you think you  will get to heaven - no age of reason for you  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you can keep right on sinning lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2009
davidylan:

poor oyb . . . blame it on someone else . . . aint that the trade mark of al taqiya? Dishonest slaves of an equally decietful idol.

see who is talking - the masters of parables - where all talk is convoluted and subject to 10 different interpretations
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

see dawoda the house nigger blathering about plantation slaves with no rights grin massa has sho turned yo head undecided

abeg take us to the phillipines and argentina

pele o child of god - no wonder you think you will get to heaven - no age of reason for you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you can keep right on sinning lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

pele o mr oyb . . . certainly you believe there is freedom to reason in islam? grin What an idiot.
Ever heard about blacks who are slaves in Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Mauritania today in the yr 2009? Do you know the name by which ur Iraqi brethren (who are all but invisible) are called? find out . . . it translates to slave.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2009
pele o david - what a retard child of god take your thumb out of your mouth - forgotten about your kinsmen who were stolen by the ship load, forced into your religion of love and peace, and who built the 'free' world with their blood and sweat . . .

forgotten that your god is white and evil is black?
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by KarmaMod(f): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2009
God is white?

anyway what kind yeye fight is this between you two? undecided
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 21, 2009
KarmaMod:

God is white?

anyway what kind yeye fight is this between you two? undecided

jagun jagun grin
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 21, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided

@post
Bright future oshi wo.
When we have posters like tumfulu and super_ ?

Anywazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Hauwa1: 2:54am On Feb 21, 2009
oh Lord! grin
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by jamace(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2009
grin Welcome to NAIRALAND, the land of the keyboard warriors! grin grin Political joggernuts, Religious fanatics, ethnic bigots, tantrums, yabis, peacemakers, trouble shooters, grumblers, love seekers, sex advertisers, prosperity jivers, scammers, grammarians-english teachers, clowns, Amebos, job seekers, counsellors, just name it. grin grin The beauty of Nairaland! grin. I looove NAIRALAND! grin
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Jarus(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2009
I started this thread yesterday to open a decent discussion on how NL is gradually becoming a reference point in online discussion of Nigerian affairs. Pitiably, like any other thread on NL, religious bashing has overtaken the issue at hand. I was utterly shocked to see what the thread has been turned into.

Can't we have a discussion in NL without it degenerating to religious/tribal war?

We Muslims have been accused of being violent and always causing trouble, but can anyone go through this thread again and tell us who deviated this thread to religious war.

The first derogatory comment about a religion was obviously made by David, viz:
which "steam"? I thought politics and religion sections died after 2007, obviously you too are relatively new comers. There was a time you could spend 24 hrs on politics and religion sections . . . that was before the slaves of allah had the moderators run everyone out of the religion section.

I'm not exonerating oyb either, but do you guys think anyone can see such insult on his religion and keep silent?

I'm a Muslim and I have never hidden it on NL, and I don't see any reason why I should not defend my faith where necessary, but the point I'm making is that in discussions that have nothing to do with religion, why do we easily turn them into religious war. The religion sections have been made for us to discuss religions. But it seems some people follow you around on this NL, deliberately uttering provocative comments about your religion, making replying inevitable.

Richyblack is a respected voice in Politics/foreign affairs sections, yet his signature,like mine, carries a religious(bible) verse. I see nothing wrong in making people know your religious disposition/affiliation. Myself, Lagosboy,Auwal,Muza and oyb are perhaps the Muslims that roll with you guys in politics sections, yet quite active in religious section. Olabowale and Babs87 hardly come here. Are we not Nigerians? Are we not welcome here?

The last thing I expected while opening this thread was religious war. Nairaland, and indeed Nigeria, is for all of us. I will not be discouraged to open threads discussing our dear Nairaland, nay Nigeria.

Can we continue to have a decent discussion on the future of NL, as it gradually assumes a prime position in the marketing of ideas on Nigeria.

Who are these 'Nigerian YOUTHS' we speak of? That term ticks me off!!
It was actually the word of Kayode Komolafe(One of ThisDay editors). The assumption many people have is that most of us internet forumers are in our twenties and early thirties. And sincerely, that is easy to assume.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by spikedcylinder: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2009
Babies, you lot. undecided
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2009
Jeez. Irritating, yama yama, unnecessary back and forth child's play.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Gamine(f): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2009
Bright future ko!

More like Brighter Grammar on Crack!! cheesy
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by TOYOSI20(f): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2009
ROFLMOSGBO!!!!

What in the world??!!??!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by bawomolo(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2009
You enemies of progress on Nairaland won't force me to bring out my Webster dictionary. I'm overgasted and flabberwhelmed.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by Sauron1: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2009
stillwater:

Jeez. Irritating, yama yama, unnecessary back and forth child's play.

I just love Nairaland.
Re: This Nairaland Has A Bright Future! by MaiSuya(m): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2009
What in the world  

Poor Jarus  cry I truly doubt that this is what you had in mind when you started this thread, whiich, I believe, was to highlight some of the better aspects of NL. What a sad irony.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka: The following 134 nations would recognized Arewa Republic / List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers / Eko Atlantic City: A Mammoth New Development On The Coastline Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.