Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

God Act According To His Sizes, Awesome Act Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Act According To His Sizes, Awesome Act Of God. (392 Views)

....awesome Act Of God..... / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Great Testimonies...come And Experience God Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Act According To His Sizes, Awesome Act Of God. by tunji09(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Brain Hemorrhage Healed & Miracle Job!

“In 2013, I was diagnosed with brain hemorrhage and was hospitalized at the Lagos University teaching hospital (LUTH). My blood pressure was 180/170 and I was placed on strong medication to sustain my health. I also defecated and urinated on my body, and then the doctor advised me to pray that I stop taking those drugs; otherwise, my bones would by weaken and I might become impotent. Then my cousin brought me to Shiloh 2013, when I entered the church, I felt goose bumps all over my body and I knew I was at the right place. While I was seated outside during one of the session, bishop said, ‘There was a pool called the pool of Bethesda and it had people with infirmities around it. They waited for the angel of the lord to come trouble the water and anyone who dived into it was healed.’ He further declared, ‘Anyone who made contact with thus ground tonight will never return with his infirmities.’ From where I sat, I jumped and said, ‘I dive into it!’ since then, I neither felt the symptoms nor lay on any hospital bed. I am totally made whole…Victor Ime

Join us this Sunday@ for our healing banquet, June 14, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

The Keys Of The Kingdom / Need A Female Free Thinker, Agnostic Or Atheist For Friendship / Jesus Miracle Church 'hit By Arson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.