Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) (43203 Views)

Thief Killed At Nkpor Flyover Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death / Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by gokay11(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
When will this barbaric act stop?
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Dubemkelly(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
I don't support jungle justice but that serves them right... People become threat and nuisance to mankind just for selfish purpose, however action taken,a kleptomania would always steal
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by ThePENGENIUS(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
What a terrible end..... but so unfair.
The legal system is there to punish criminals angry

If only they can burn some top politicians, past governors, ministers and senators like this for stealing our billions of Anita and dollars.... lipsrsealed
I didn't call anybody's name o.
Long grammar
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by steffans(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

Politicians are stealing with biro cheesy

others are doing it on tinder.com nd and in dubai,all of dem be d same nd God dey watch dem in 4d undecided
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by pBuhari(f): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
nigerias taking power into their hands
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by juman(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Anti gun juju is becoming more popular in that country. Insecurity everywhere.

Jungle justice is condemned.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by justi4jesu(f): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
gokay11:
When will this barbaric act stop?

When the foolish robbers stop robbing and killing innocent people. They should keep frying them so that whenever the would be criminals think of this jungle justice, they will drop the act.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by IYANGBALI: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
na for yonder dem go eat lunch and dinner today
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Vodkka(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
ooooo
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Adeoba10(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
aminho:
i guess it was cuzd by islam
Sir, ur profile pix old pass ur age
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by tinusmit(f): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
And if they were handed over to the police,when will the law take its course? In another 5yrs? I was robbed recently and so I have no pity for thieves coz I know how I felt. Anyone caught in the act should be punished,ASAP too kiss
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Good one

But PLEASE GIVE BIRTH to the number of CHILDREN you can train and raise very well.

CHILDREN can be a source of JOY and SORROW..

The chances of giving BIRTH to an EEDIOT, most times start with the 5th CHILD....

PLEASE..!!!
POVERTY is a Choice, that can be CAUSED

Your third paragraph amused me.
cool
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Roush: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chai.. And people stood there live watching.. Watching a live rat burn sends shiver over my body let alone human
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Spells(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jungle justice, well..... our lives are all for rent,their rent just got expired. we deserve nothing more than wat we get.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Papasmal(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chai! See human being roasted like a he-goat. One day monkey go go market,he no go fit come back home.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by ollyruffy: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
If this story is true. Then they deserve to be lynched. If not for african bullet proof, they would have wasted the poor trader because of his money.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Is this what BIAFRA preaches? Jungle justices??
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by NTUEGBE(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Killen them dosnt make sens.i think those should be the one to bear such consequences-
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
The real Picture

Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by ollyruffy: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

When the foolish robbers stop robbing and killing innocent people. They should keep frying them so that whenever the would be criminals think of this jungle justice, they will drop the act.

Very good.

The way those ruthless guys waste people these days is alarming. Once it is clearly evident that they are armed robbers, then they should be roasted.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by aminho(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Adeoba10:

Sir, ur profile pix old pass ur age
sir that was sarcasm if it was in the north they would have blamed islam
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by lordhugo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
I NEED THAT JAZZ!
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
rahazaqa:
Y are these ppl from SE always act like animals?

Did you read at all
Was the robbers not animals?
It was reported they shot the trader 3times.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Aida13: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
You're shouting jungle justice, but these men were armed and even shot to kill. If the Northern trader had died from the gunshot, will u still pity them. They had an intent to kill for money. If follows that the public will believe they should also die for money.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Spells(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
That so called northern should be arrested too, cos he should explain why he roams around with a dagger n i smell dry fish cos of da jazz he has
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by justi4jesu(f): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
ollyruffy:

Very good.

The way those ruthless guys waste people these days is alarming. Once it is clearly evident that they are armed robbers, then they should be roasted.

They are heartless really. Imagine they shot the guy thrice shocked , Jungle justice should be their portion nothing less. No mercy
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by symbianDON(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Good for them. I have no atom of sympathy for them. what goes around comes around. they were out to kill but ended up being killed.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Lasgidy1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Let him who's without sin be d first to cast a stone.... What a whacked society we live in
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by COOL10(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chai. Hausa juju
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by PrinceVictorE(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Angry mobs or Illiteracy people
That's jungle justle for you.

Well everyday's for the thief..
One day's for the owner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Yusuf Adebowale Bello Wanted By EFCC For $2.2million Fraud (photo) / Stray Bullet Hits Boy In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.