Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) (43201 Views)

Thief Killed At Nkpor Flyover Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death / Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by mimicious(f): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin
INTROVERT:
What a terrible end..... but so unfair.
The legal system is there to punish criminals angry

If only they can burn some top politicians, past governors, ministers and senators like this for stealing our billions of Anita and dollars.... lipsrsealed
I didn't call anybody's name o.

I will call their names angry

In my mind
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Banter1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
aminho:
i guess it was cuzd by islam
hmmm mm
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by ben1daEbiri(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
there are more painful way to punish them for their evil deeds than killing.I,m not in any way in support of jungle justice.
if you see what happens at eleme junction by 7-8pm almost every day,then you'll find joy in masterminding jungle justice!
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Banter1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
rahazaqa:
Y are these ppl from SE always act like animals?
because they are Animals?
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by pus11: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=28pt]
The People of the independent country in western Nigeria cant pay taxes to Nigeria

Igbos complaint why do northerners win senatorial seat inside the independent country in western Nigeria, because it is call diaspora senatorial seat inside the independent country in western nigeria . Your states are suppose to sponsor you. Yoruba people are not suppose to run for the seat. it is 2 countries. While the Igbo waste their times, telling you. Western Nigeria is not a country. It is a country. Senatorial seat inside western Nigeria are diaspora senatorial seats.

The Igbo's people are making mistake. The senatorial seat inside the independent country in western nigeria are for Igbo,hausa people to win.

That why you see northerners winnings it. Because it is not for Yoruba to contest for those position

The northerners sponsor their children living in western nigeria to win the seat. That why you people complaint all the time.

That why northerners occupy those position and not Yoruba people. Because Enugu abia,ebonyi state is expected to sponsor its citizen living in western nigeria to run for those position. Because the people of western Nigeria can't take part in the election. Only Igbo,northerners can take part In senatorial seat inside western nigeria

But the Igbo's don't know this. And for many years northerners occupy this position.

List of northerners senators and others who won dispora senatorial seat inside the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, why the Igbos waste their time shouting Biafra or niger delta.. they did not present candidate for dispora voting inside the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

list of 30 diaspora senators from the country of Western Nigeria, Igbo refuse to contest, claiming it is 1 country.

Saraki (north) representing Diaspora from Kwara
Ahmed magaji tinubu(north) representing Diaspora from lagos
Buruji kashamu(north)
Mamora(north)
Okurounmu (ijaw)
Boroface (ijaw)
Bareehu Ashafa (north)
Edu(north)
Nassir isiaka (north)
Badro (north)
Bakare (north)
Shebba Lafiagi (north)
etc[/size]

[size=38pt]The Flag of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2408353_23171352291120untitledtsjpegbbf3be3770a338fff9d628b8jpeg9da624830ae7f206fa251b8f11ebcde4_jpeg56eac60d09c1cfebba872748fa0a6a79
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Ofeakwu(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abakeneke dudes terrorising onitsha nd environs
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by TonThrilla: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
I just wish Nigerians would someday understand the law!
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by boujaye: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

If only they can burn some top politicians, past governors, ministers and senators like this for stealing our billions of Anita and dollars.... lipsrsealed

There's difference between armed robbers and political robber. one is the application of weapons of destruction while the other is the application of positional influence.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by SAMBARRY: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
gokay11:
When will this barbaric act stop?
When justice is restored in the judiciary system. Infact

I AM IN FULL SUPPORT because if they were handed over to the police or leave the matter for the courts their relatives or well wishers will sneak into the police station and bribe the police and of course he will be left off the hook

secondly what if any of his friends or well wishers had long legs na so them go sweep the matter under the rug. Do you know how many cases the police have swept under the rug when brown envelopes or hampers exchanged hands

any thief caught whether big or small thief should be burnt! undecided

Nigerian police don't care about justice or allowing justice take its course when they oil their palms
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by SAMBARRY: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
TonThrilla:
I just wish Nigerians would someday understand the law!
When the law works then lynching world stop if not the lynching would continue
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by SAMBARRY: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
What the hell is wrong with you?
pus11:
[size=28pt]
The People of the independent country in western Nigeria cant pay taxes to Nigeria

Igbos complaint why do northerners win senatorial seat inside the independent country in western Nigeria, because it is call diaspora senatorial seat inside the independent country in western nigeria . Your states are suppose to sponsor you. Yoruba people are not suppose to run for the seat. it is 2 countries. While the Igbo waste their times, telling you. Western Nigeria is not a country. It is a country. Senatorial seat inside western Nigeria are diaspora senatorial seats.

The Igbo's people are making mistake. The senatorial seat inside the independent country in western nigeria are for Igbo,hausa people to win.

That why you see northerners winnings it. Because it is not for Yoruba to contest for those position

The northerners sponsor their children living in western nigeria to win the seat. That why you people complaint all the time.

That why northerners occupy those position and not Yoruba people. Because Enugu abia,ebonyi state is expected to sponsor its citizen living in western nigeria to run for those position. Because the people of western Nigeria can't take part in the election. Only Igbo,northerners can take part In senatorial seat inside western nigeria

But the Igbo's don't know this. And for many years northerners occupy this position.

List of northerners senators and others who won dispora senatorial seat inside the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, why the Igbos waste their time shouting Biafra or niger delta.. they did not present candidate for dispora voting inside the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

list of 30 diaspora senators from the country of Western Nigeria, Igbo refuse to contest, claiming it is 1 country.

Saraki (north) representing Diaspora from Kwara
Ahmed magaji tinubu(north) representing Diaspora from lagos
Buruji kashamu(north)
Mamora(north)
Okurounmu (ijaw)
Boroface (ijaw)
Bareehu Ashafa (north)
Edu(north)
Nassir isiaka (north)
Badro (north)
Bakare (north)
Shebba Lafiagi (north)
etc[/size]

[size=38pt]The Flag of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2408353_23171352291120untitledtsjpegbbf3be3770a338fff9d628b8jpeg9da624830ae7f206fa251b8f11ebcde4_jpeg56eac60d09c1cfebba872748fa0a6a79
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by boujaye: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
boujaye:

There's difference between armed robbers and political robber.

One is the application of weapons of destruction while the other is the application of positional influence. Non is good to the society

but one is nonetheless life threatening.

My faith condemns both, seek the righteous way only.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kai.....
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by agurza(f): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
nerodenero:
Northerners and daggers are like ant and sugar
southerners and armed rubbery are inseparable. It's high time we teach them some lessons, next they will learn never to underestimate a common notherner.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kai!!!!
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by nerodenero: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hajia Agurza, sanu cool
agurza:
southerners and armed rubbery are inseparable. It's high time we teach them some lessons, next they will learn never to underestimate a common notherner.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Certifiedboss: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/10/angry-mob-lynch-two-robbers-in-onitsha/

It was a terrible site . I saw this live while I was traveling to enugu yesterday . This jungle justice has to stop but cos of our failed system whereby u see a criminal that was arrested walking free rhe next day is not helping
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Certifiedboss: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

The legal system is a failure . If u had this guy over to the police and an influential person from his family comes to interfere the next minute u see him walking on the street . The people that were arrested for selling human parts under Otokotu bridge in warri nobody heard anything about it again . This was an issue that attracted national attention. People travelled from different places to see the place for themselves
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
I no dey find trouble but that abokiiii jazz go come in handy for this kind world where anything dey happun
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hypocrisy is a disease. If they had killed d Northerner now, some Ediots will come here and saying trash abt... Good for them. They just got served. Damn I hate hypocrites.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by egbonwon(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
May God help us in this Nation.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Dereformer(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
rahazaqa:

correct your grammer and i will respond to your post.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by basilo101: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Unlike d weaklings frm Southwest, northerners are brave and courageous, they dont complain abt igbos trooping to kano, even officially naming a part of d city Nomansland, rather they troop to onitsha too. Same ways igbo traders in Saba brandish guns during crises to protect themselves this northerner has also protected himself, and finally igbos burnt d thieves who attacked d northerner showing that igbos dnt maltreat visitors. But South West kip giving flimsy excuses why they r not adventurous, stiking dia lazy asses at home hoping on Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by basilo101: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Unlike d weaklings frm Southwest, northerners are brave and courageous, they dont complain abt igbos trooping to kano, even officially naming a part of d city Nomansland, rather they troop to onitsha too. Same ways igbo traders in Sabo gari brandish guns during crises to protect themselves this northerner has also protected himself, and finally igbos burnt d thieves who attacked d northerner showing that igbos dnt maltreat visitors. But South West kip giving flimsy excuses why they r not adventurous, stiking dia lazy asses at home hoping on Tinubu
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by DjAndroid: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
What a terrible end..... but so unfair
Have you ever been robbed? If yes, you wouldn't have said this.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by omicron(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm in support of justice, but not the jungle type

Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by samcus(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
I will never support jungle justice but if u see how dis armed robbers carry out their devilish act u will definitely think twice on dis,they came 2 our house last 2 month in ikorodu nd I must tell u,it was a bitter experience of my life,operating for like an hour nobody came 2 our rescue nd up till now I can't sleep in dat house again because of d fear*just pray not to be a victim of an armed robber*
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by bugzbunny: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
rahazaqa:
U are right
They could hv joined hands with d armed bandits
And robbed the northerner
So right
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by INTROVERT(f): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
DjAndroid:

Have you ever been robbed? If yes, you wouldn't have said this.

Don't quote me in half measure please.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by kenny1313(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Pavore9:
“As he was about to resist the order, they shot at him for three consecutive times but the bullet did not penetrate his body''. This man really 'cooked' himself!
in the north, it ll only cost u below #500, u go turn iron.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by ijustdey: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
basilo101:
[s]Unlike d weaklings frm Southwest, northerners are brave and courageous, they dont complain abt igbos trooping to kano, even officially naming a part of d city Nomansland, rather they troop to onitsha too. Same ways igbo traders in Sabo gari brandish guns during crises to protect themselves this northerner has also protected himself, and finally igbos burnt d thieves who attacked d northerner showing that igbos dnt maltreat visitors. But South West kip giving flimsy excuses why they r not adventurous, stiking dia lazy asses at home hoping on Tinubu[/s]

Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Pavore9: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
kenny1313:

in the north, it ll only cost u below #500, u go turn iron.

l know the North has Ph,D in charms! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Yusuf Adebowale Bello Wanted By EFCC For $2.2million Fraud (photo) / Stray Bullet Hits Boy In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.