Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) (43204 Views)

Thief Killed At Nkpor Flyover Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death / Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
They shot the trader three times... the armed robbers were asking for death when they did that!

mekeloby:
What a way to depart, death by fire, Enroute the "fire". The act of brutality should be condemned.

Thieving politicians walk the streets unscathed.... these guys who are victims of circumstances receive the full force of animality.

Don't get me wrong, their stealing acts can't be justified.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by riczy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
What has happened to our legal system,say no to jungle justice!!!
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
bad
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Isong007(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tinx dah men do wen dy can't afford a cow....
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Manbryto(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Caught right in the very act. They even wanted to take there victims life. Guys I think they deserved what they got. What if they have killed the innocent trader? We would have been cursing them.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by nd07(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
mekeloby:
What a way to depart, death by fire, Enroute the "fire". The act of brutality should be condemned.

Thieving politicians walk the streets unscathed.... these guys who are victims of circumstances receive the full force of animality.

Don't get me wrong, their stealing acts can't be justified.

u r talking from both sides of ur month. pls don't confuse urself.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
lekjons:
One of the things which shows Nigeria still has a long way to go

Some Nigerians are barbarians in suits, versace
D robbers were gentlemen on okada. If only d trader had obeyed simple instruction none of this would have happened.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by okeke00(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
bornmekus:
Onitsha Ado
you mean Abule Ado
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by fr3do(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
bornmekus:
Onitsha Ado

Its Onicha Ado
A former Anioma territory
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by frisky2good(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
And people dey there dey watch. Na wa o.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
It is written: FEAR NORTH!
Some thieves just believe all targets are accessible, as the ABOKEE no gree, u suppose FEAR ! One trader unshaken for 3robbers.

Do they think a Northerner coming from a hostile state to the eastern state where they don't really fancy them will travel nakedd like a pig?

In fact, ntooooor! Relax in Piss to the dead.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by kingthreat(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
To all those against this justice served, pray you never encounter armed robbery. If the trader had died, all you will say is your condolences.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Bollinger(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
leshluap:
Hope others will learn from this. I do wonder why able bodied men will be too lazy to work with their hands...

Please explain to me what is there to learn from taking the law into one's hands. I await your response.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by zendy: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chei! I thought my fellow Igbos had outgrown this sort of barbaric act? Why do you guys have to burn and kill these people even if they were armed? What makes the people committing this act any better than the people they are burning? Show maturity and hand the suspects and their guns over to the police. This just low.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by eferaka(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
elantraceey:
Jungle justice isn't the best option sad

Sharap! What ifnthe bullet had penetrated
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by BTT(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
leshluap:
Hope others will learn from this. I do wonder why able bodied men will be too lazy to work with their hands...

The civil society does not owe you your safety when you choose the path of (public) crime.

I still maintain that no lazy man can get a gun in Nigeria. It means you have some huge potentials for you to be able to get a gun. Why don't they just leverage on that potential.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by mekeloby: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
nd07:

u r talking from both sides of ur month. pls don't confuse urself.

I would Happy to make u understand what I wrote. All you need do is ask. Cheers.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by stexsy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
What a terrible end..... but so unfair.
The legal system is there to punish criminals angry

If only they can burn some top politicians, past governors, ministers and senators like this for stealing our billions of Anita and dollars.... lipsrsealed
I didn't call anybody's name o.
ve u been robbed b4?
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by amb2015(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
from Earth fire to hell fire
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by ijustdey: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Certifiedboss:

It was a terrible site . I saw this live while I was traveling to enugu yesterday . This jungle justice has to stop but cos of our failed system whereby u see a criminal that was arrested walking free rhe next day is not helping

you passed there....

was it after the whole scene or when it was just happening
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by bornmekus: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
okeke00:
you mean Abule Ado
I mean Onitsha Anambra state,the real
ground
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by bornmekus: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
fr3do:

Its Onicha Ado
A former Anioma territory
No,but a former Benin Empire.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by manuroq(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Unlucky criminals.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by themanderon: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
If you have ever been a victim of an armed robbery attack it will be very hard to take pity on those guys, I have been robbed at gun point and lost so much as a result of that incident, so pardon me if I say they got served, they did the crime n got their pay. As for the thieving politicians their day would come cos karma is a......lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Certifiedboss: 1:12am On Jun 11, 2015
ijustdey:

you passed there....

was it after the whole scene or when it was just happening

I passed when it was happening. I believe they just started the fire when I passed cos the body was a little bit fresh . It was at about 12noon
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by baski92(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2015
FEAR NORTH
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by hamzyluv(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Jungle justice isn't the best option sad
my brother u amassed me oooo.. jungle justice ke.. what if the guys had succeed in killing that trader with gun ..what will u call that ... ?
Re: Angry Mob Lynch And Set Ablaze Two Robbers In Onitsha (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Nigerians, deeply religious, yet deeply corrupt and primitive......

Stop venting your anger on the wrong people; channel your anger and frustration at your corrupt leaders.

I will NEVER endorse jungle justice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Yusuf Adebowale Bello Wanted By EFCC For $2.2million Fraud (photo) / Stray Bullet Hits Boy In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.