Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! (4619 Views)

RIVERS RE-RUN: "Nigerian Police Must Do The Needful" - PDP / Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right / Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DevilhimseIf: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
I weep for my dear country.. See type of marauders it has produced

Ikpu nne i cheesy
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Apc do not like the taste of their own venom.
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Euro31:
still doesn't change the #fact that u are a hypocrite
seems you don't agree but I simply told you the plain truth and that enough satisfies me
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Apc do not like the taste of their own venom.
apc talked about issues on ground that were important but PDP went about saying thrash and smearing other peoples characters on AIT.. Do you see the big difference now?? How will it be if GEJ is defamed on nigerian stations nationwide. Let him instead have a test of his own poison.. Shalom
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
apc talked about issues on ground that were important but PDP went about saying thrash and smearing other peoples characters on AIT.. Do you see the big difference now?? How will it be if GEJ is defamed on nigerian stations nationwide. Let him instead have a test of his own poison.. Shalom

Is the post below the issue you and APC were discussing?

ccollins:
Journalist: Mr.president ,can you give genuine evidence of your Phd thesis to convince millions of Nigerians you didn't manipulate it or bought it... President GEJ: I don't give a damn.. Stealing other people thesis is not corruption. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Is the post below the issue you and APC were discussing?

yes, its a fact everyone knows that GEJ has no Ph.D thesis after he frauded us with his lies.. Do you know how many promises he gave us in 2011 elections plus the childish excuse of he had no shoes, poverty bla bla.. My friend wake up and don't be deceive. He is a liar and fraud.. Oh also forgot, clueless! One bad turn deserves the order of which GEJ and his cohorts started.. They must drink the bitter medicine of their wickedness in short run
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DevilhimseIf: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
yes, its a fact everyone knows that GEJ has no Ph.D thesis after he frauded us with his lies.. Do you know how many promises he gave us in 2011 elections plus the childish excuse of he had no shoes, poverty bla bla.. My friend wake up and don't be deceive. He is a liar and fraud.. Oh also forgot, clueless! One bad turn deserves the order of which GEJ and his cohorts started.. They must drink the bitter medicine of their wickedness in short run

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

Ikpu nne i ebea

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

Ikpu nne i ebea

grin
like I said previously. I don't engage in insults.. Can you kindly refrain from such bad attitude. And prove what I said is otherwise untrue. If not, don't derail my thread,
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DevilhimseIf: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
like I said previously. I don't engage in insults.. Can you kindly refrain from such bad attitude. And prove what I said is otherwise untrue. If not, don't derail my thread,

Thunder fire your mother there

Useless nonentity
bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

Ikpu nne i grin

1 Like

Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
opposition my foot.. How long has buhari spent in his tenure that you dare to insult him.. At least APC wigs gave GEJ time.. For 5 years , he couldn't combat boko haram, so who is the loser now?

PDP and APC wear that same Wig ...
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

Thunder fire your mother there
Useless nonentity bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Ikpu nne i grin
mr.man, I don't have time for insults, anyway. Goodbye
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
chuna1985:

PDP and APC wear that same Wig ...
No ,they don't.. APC is a better party for chosing a better person in image of Buhari.. GEJ was a failure, period!
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
No ,they don't.. APC is a better party for chosing a better person in image of Buhari.. GEJ was a failure, period!

Looooooool.

Yoruba didn't choose tinubu because of his Dictatorial image as a past coup plotting retired 73 years(football age) Dullard, Yoruba chose buhari to get northern votes n then hope that buhari dies on seat. period.
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by DevilhimseIf: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
mr.man, I don't have time for insults, anyway. Goodbye

Ikpu nne i
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by erunz(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Apc is a party built on hate for GEJ, They called him many names but still GEJ and his supporters were quiet and they tried to pacify these APc e-rat, especially those from South West, but they continue in their senseless act of insulting d president. Today they have one of their own we call, the certificateless one, dualardo, baba onechance, brainleass one and a vice who is a mere commisioner and a puppet, osubade, who is more confunsed than the president. We choose to remain in opposition in oda to play u ur own card. Long live NAIRALANDERS IN OPPOSITION. LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by Aegon(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
what do you mean? I should keep mute in face of relentless stupidity and online smear and cowardice from people who are unknown and therefore irrational
But you have kept quiet all this while. If you had come up with this patriotic idea say 12 months ago then maybe I would have supported you. But you see the peculiarities of our country has seen the office of the President painted with "relentless stupidity and online smear and cowardice from people who are unknown and therefore irrational" by the APC. Now they occupy the same office they so loved to denigrate. Talk about karma. The insults on Buhari will only get worse. Live with it.
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by Aegon(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
ccollins:
ccollins:
Hypocrites have a strong penchant for contradicting themselves. You feel free to insult the past President but preach for me not to insult the sitting one abi? Just like insulting your grandfather yet begging me not to insult your father. See, the thunder way go fire you, Shango never produce am.
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Aegon:
Hypocrites have a strong penchant for contradicting themselves. You feel free to insult the past President but preach for me not to insult the sitting one abi? Just like insulting your grandfather yet begging me not to insult your father. See, the thunder way go fire you, Shango never produce am.
how did I insult GEJ. I only talked about the wrongs he did while in office as well as impunity meanwhile Gen.Buhari has not even spent 1 month in office and you peeps are all madly lashing out on him immediately. Patience is indeed a virtue!
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
erunz:
Apc is a party built on hate for GEJ, They called him many names but still GEJ and his supporters were quiet and they tried to pacify these APc e-rat, especially those from South West, but they continue in their senseless act of insulting d president. Today they have one of their own we call, the certificateless one, dualardo, baba onechance, brainleass one and a vice who is a mere commisioner and a puppet, osubade, who is more confunsed than the president. We choose to remain in opposition in oda to play u ur own card. Long live NAIRALANDERS IN OPPOSITION. LONG LIVE NIGERIA
You can't insult Gen.Buhari when GEJ actually deserved his and earned it convincingly. Can you tell me why GEJ kept shifting blames and also made 2 women "diezani and okonjo iweala more powerful than him, why was he clueless in face of corruption like its all part of his family. It was really bad bro. Thank God he left now
Re: Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! by ccollins(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Aegon:
But you have kept quiet all this while. If you had come up with this patriotic idea say 12 months ago then maybe I would have supported you. But you see the peculiarities of our country has seen the office of the President painted with "relentless stupidity and online smear and cowardice from people who are unknown and therefore irrational" by the APC. Now they occupy the same office they so loved to denigrate. Talk about karma. The insults on Buhari will only get worse. Live with it.
so you expect me to support a former presido who said stealing is not corruption.. That was how bad that man had been

(1) (2)

NLC, TUC Suspend Strike Action / Photo | See This Suspicious Handshake From Governor Wike / 2019: Olawepo-hashim Vows To Deliver Prosperous Modern Economy, As PT Flags Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.