Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right (1330 Views)

Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again / Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister / Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by MrKong: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Let me, for the record,state that I'm not a fan of Mr Seun's archaic, medieval, self grandising, lampoon and un democratic rules (as well as his annoying mods ofcourse).

For so long I have held swayed in my dungeon of opinion, basking in the rays from the scorching thread of Mr TonyeBarcanista, from where I viewed his point of argument with utmost ludicrousity. I, with no doubt, believe that Seun is within democratic cubicle to impose such a rule however kakistocratic (in manner of imposition).

Mr Tonye's argument largely centered onthe Right to Self-Determination(which I'm in total support of). I however suspect there has been a misconception or should I say miscomprehension of the Right to self determination as being claimed by the secessionist.
The right to self determination is context dependent and it's application depends on people's circumstances. According to the UN resolution, the right to self determination could either be internal or external. So long as a state provides a minority group the ability to speak their language, practice their culture in a meaningful way, and effectively participate in the political community, then that group is said to have "internal self-determination." External self determination is however for colonized people.
Needless to say that the UN laws every dick and Harry invoke is mandated to protect the territorial integrity of states and frown on succession movements. In the summary of the UN's law of self determination:
¨ For communities that are not colonies and are within existing states, self-determination means "internal self-determination," the pursuit of minority rights within the existing state.
It is an undisputed fact that the Igbos are a group( however not minority as stipulated by UN) having the ability to speak their language freely, practice their culture in a meaningful way,and effectively participate in the political community. Then I say, in the voice of my own hero, without fear of contradictions that the Igbo as a people are long time ago self-determined
As a Nigerian, Mr Seun owe it to his fatherland to checkmate this treacherous impunity of succession movements using his media space to commit cyber criminality.
Succession may exist as a fact but it can not be claimed as a right or remedy( in this case, for Igbo's political failures)

In light of this, I plead with my brothers to cease giving CPR to dead body and let the soul of a dead horse ride to eternal rest.

My name is Mr Kong and I am a Nigerian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by adonbilivit: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
hmmm.
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by Decapo: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmm...ok
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by midehi2(f): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
celebrity of the day 'S.e.u.n'

and he is so mature not replying any....hmmm, i like that

4 Likes

Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by Weedcrusher: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
mynduu44:
The Mod in the politic section with my moniker;

You can't smash all Biafran soldiers...
The more u try the more you raise our morale..

Mynd take this;

Ur mama nah the worst harlot ever to grow up in the western region of nairaland..

Mynd ur mother is a pig, ur father a cripple snake..

Mynd upload ur pix nd I will pour pins nd nail into ur body spiritually..

Mynd there is a reward for every button that kills.

Mynd thunder strike ur parents as they fvck tonight..

Mynd u can't stop Biafra, instead u die, ur family die..

Mynd oya go home nd straff ur mother..

End Time morafucker..

No one can stop biafra because there is no need to stop it. To start with, the name biafra does not belong to the igbos. Biafra according to 17th century african map is present day Cameroun and Gabon. Until you guys get the right name to use for yourselves, you can all leave Nairaland for true nigerians
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by dOnLarich: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
What if your wife proves you're not the biological father
of your children?

You mean when am the one that is what or what are amI
saying self .. I actually mean am the one that is not my
father
grin
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
op you are wrong
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by mynduu44: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Weedcrusher:

No one can stop biafra because there is no need to stop it. To start with, the name biafra does not belong to the igbos. Biafra according to 17th century african map is present day Cameroun and Gabon. Until you guys get the right name to use for yourselves, you can all leave Nairaland for true nigerians

So u also sleep with ur mother bah??

U nd Mynd4.4 re same specie

U go about attacking people for their opinion but u speak against the social media bill..
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by tempest01(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
I just see you op trying to use big grammar, not proving your point

2 Likes

Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by Weedcrusher: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
mynduu44:

So u also sleep with ur mother bah??

U nd Mynd4.4 re same specie

U go about attacking people for their opinion but u speak against the social media bill..

Before i answer you, What's the meaning of Biafra?
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by MrKong: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
tempest01:
I just see you op trying to use big grammar, not proving your point
I'm sorry, are you having problem comprehending?
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by gsport: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
MrKong:
Let me, for the record,state that I'm not a fan of Mr Seun's archaic, medieval, self grandising, lampoon and un democratic rules (as well as his annoying mods ofcourse).

For so long I have held swayed in my dungeon of opinion, basking in the rays from the scorching thread of Mr TonyeBarcanista, from where I viewed his point of argument with utmost ludicrousity. I, with no doubt, believe that Seun is within democratic cubicle to impose such a rule however kakistocratic (in manner of imposition).

Mr Tonye's argument largely centered onthe Right to Self-Determination(which I'm in total support of). I however suspect there has been a misconception or should I say miscomprehension of the Right to self determination as being claimed by the secessionist.
The right to self determination is context dependent and it's application depends on people's circumstances. According to the UN resolution, the right to self determination could either be internal or external. So long as a state provides a minority group the ability to speak their language, practice their culture in a meaningful way, and effectively participate in the political community, then that group is said to have "internal self-determination." External self determination is however for colonized people.
Needless to say that the UN laws every dick and Harry invoke is mandated to protect the territorial integrity of states and frown on succession movements. In the summary of the UN's law of self determination:
¨ For communities that are not colonies and are within existing states, self-determination means "internal self-determination," the pursuit of minority rights within the existing state.
It is an undisputed fact that the Igbos are a group( however not minority as stipulated by UN) having the ability to speak their language freely, practice their culture in a meaningful way,and effectively participate in the political community. Then I say, in the voice of my own hero, without fear of contradictions that the Igbo as a people are long time ago self-determined
As a Nigerian, Mr Seun owe it to his fatherland to checkmate this treacherous impunity of succession movements using his media space to commit cyber criminality.
Succession may exist as a fact but it can not be claimed as a right or remedy( in this case, for Igbo's political failures)

In light of this, I plead with my brothers to cease giving CPR to dead body and let the soul of a dead horse ride to eternal rest.

My name is Mr Kong and I am a Nigerian
my own name Is mr udo. I am a brafran
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by ribbit: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
rule no 9 is the best thing for this forum right now..

i really don't get all the noise about free speech and all the nonsense they have been spewing
law of free speech is not absolute.

why did they want seun to keep tolerating the truck load hates from these miscreants

no where is the world is hate speech tolerated.

e,g uk stripped tyson fury his wbo tittle he just won against vladmir klichscko because of his hate comments about women and gays.
america is a free country that takes freedom of speech seriously, but go on tv and scream kill the Jews and what what will happen to you.
do you know the number of people facing trial right now because of their hate speech during Rwanda genocide.

oh yeah, i guess those people don't know that there is something called freedom of speech.

i support everyone's right to self determination but you don't achieve that by throwing hate speech all around.. scotland as an example don't go about shouting "kill the english bastard"

besides, the forum belongs to a private owner, not nigeria or united nation.. if you are not happy with the rule, get the fhuck out.

is this the kind of thing they want nairaland to promote?

3 Likes

Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by Khd95(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Famous rule no9
this rule dy giv biafrans running jedi jedi nd sleepless nytgrin
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by vedaxcool(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin Abeg give the op a medal and likes
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by babyfaceafrica: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
OP you try..,ot mind others.....no to biafra
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by vladimiros: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
[size=14pt]Nigerians are the most educated illiterates in the world..

You people shout you are patriotic, PATRIOTIC about what exactly?

Nigeria is a result of British white men looking for African resources and lum ping bunch of ethnic groups together who don't like each other,

it was a project from the beginning, just like the rest of Africa, thats why there are wars in Africa,

If a Nigerian group feels betrayed by this colonial pipedream, they have all rights to leave,...

simple..
[/size]
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by tempest01(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
MrKong:

I'm sorry, are you having problem comprehending?

You are have a problem with making sense
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by MrKong: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
gsport:
my own name Is mr udo. I am a brafran
Nice to make your acquaintance Mr Udo but I'm afraid I dont know your country grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by babyfaceafrica: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
MrKong:

Nice to make your acquaintance Mr Udo but I'm afraid I dont know your country grin
lmao...there is nuthing like that..even googlee is saying no results...mayb he means bayelsan
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by MrKong: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
tempest01:

You are have a problem with making sense
Obviously you have as much problem making sense as comprehending
Re: Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right by boluwatife66(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
I dont have a problem with biafra agitators as am also not too comfortable with mthe contraption, but, my advice to the biafran is to look at this analogy. you enter a beer parlour with SMOKING IS NOT ALLWED abd you are a smoker, what would you do? i guess u either sit and drink without smoking or move on to somewhere you can smoke. same applies to Niairaland. guys move on already

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chief Justice: I am not Against Buhari But Against Judges Who Aid Looters / Sacking Anambra Senators Is Nothing, APC Will Never Represent Us. / Latest Update: Udom Emmanuel Vs Umana Feb 3rd 2016 - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.