Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Me And My Albino Baby Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures (6359 Views)

Is It Right To Post Day Old Baby Pictures On Social Media? / 5 Reasons Not To Allow People Kiss Your Baby (pictures) / Cute Baby (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Albino Baby Pictures by major466(m): 12:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Cute baby. smiley Variety is indeed the spice of life.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Albino Baby Pictures by jadelyn007(f): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Take her for regular eye checks, keep her out of too much sun, ensure you feed her with a diet that's rich in fruits and vegetable.

The girl looks very much like you, for the shape of the head, the outline of the face, d nose, the lips even just the color is different.

Albinism is in the gene, u or your wife don't need to be very fair before you have an albino child.
Re: Me And My Albino Baby Pictures by Agrika: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pineapp:

grin grin
Are you saying this from within?
Why evils na smiley
Re: Me And My Albino Baby Pictures by Agrika: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Fine geh, make u begin dey compile her bride price list from now oh, lol.....erm whatever you do make una no near Tanzania oo, lol
Re: Me And My Albino Baby Pictures by theplushist: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
In any part of the world, calling a person an "albino" is derogatory. You are meant to say person with albinism.
Phema:

It's only in this part of the world that calling someone an albino is like a curse.

My friend, that is what she is. An albino and it is no insult/curse.

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Albino Baby Pictures by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
theplushist:
In any part of the world, calling a person an "albino" is derogatory. You are meant to say person with albinism.

A person with albinism is called what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Need Adviseā€¦.should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? / Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please / When Your Child Is Quiet For 5 Minutes (hillarious Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.