Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC (26635 Views)

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / Three Things We Learnt From The National Assembly Leadership Elections Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by appini: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Where are the people after the said change..?
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by amichaelz101(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
The rate dem DEY use comment fr NL DEY surprise me. cry
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Spells(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Our political parties are always fighting, what example are dey giving.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by 2rutalk1: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
Mr barcanista,what can you say about an election that was conducted by 59 out of a 109 member parliament in which it dose'nt reflect the totality of d NASS? smart politics is this good for our democrazy are we truly following the constitution in a so called democractic settings ?
Story! Tomorrow if they tell you that your exam will start by 10am relax in your house and expect the examiner to wait for you. That is politicking. Live with it and be expectant of more to come.

16 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
WilyWily:
eeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmm
CHESSBOARD:

Seconded
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
The APC is back to playing opposition in the National Assembly

Barcanista i am seeing this as Metuh's reply to liar Muhammed statement calling PDP bad opposition that need to attend tutorial on how to be an opposition....can you remember.
Good one Olisa Metuh

8 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by flerKys(f): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
We're watching as the film keeps unfolding. He who laugh last laugh best
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by doctokwus: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
See this kindergarten publicity secretary making a fool of himself as usual.
So anyhow PDP regains power is okay by it.Its no surprise because PDP has always believed and practiced in a brand of democracy where majority have their say but minority is imposed to have its way.They will soon be taught another lesson in politics. Thank God this treachery by Saraki has happened while dawn is still breaking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by danduchi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
I think Buhari was in support of Bukola that's the reason he didn't stop the inauguration yesterday...Baba, has been hurting Tinubu since his inauguration "I belong to everybody and nobody" was meant for Tinubu. There should be a reason why Baba called other APC senators and Bukola stayed away and wasn't scolded and knowing fully well that was the day of election....... Its still politics my friends....A game for the masses to observe

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by baralatie(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
Mr barcanista,what can you say about an election that was conducted by 59 out of a 109 member parliament in which it dose'nt reflect the totality of d NASS? smart politics is this good for our democrazy are we truly following the constitution in a so called democractic settings ?
1.is it good for our democracy for the executive to shift the calender of the legislative by using executive order or
2.is it good for our democracy that a party should postpone the inauguration of the second arm of govt to hold its Caucus meeting. Or
3.is it good for our democracy that after the head of state had sent its letter of declaration to announce and initiate the beginning of a legislative calender,a party leadership instructs its newly elected members and returning members to ignore or behave otherwise whilst the clerk of house and all protocol are present.

13 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by pBuhari(f): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
APC is not a threat

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by winterfell007(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Absoutely crass inexperience by d APC leadership as put by Olisa Metuh. How can u̶̲̥̅̊ hold a meeting on d same day when d inaguration will hold. It's like having an exam 2 write at 10:00am only 2 find still look 4 special centre at 9:00am that same daay. Had Saraki and his gang attended that meeting, PDP cud have usurp d authority of house and no court can upturn it. APC shud thank their lucky stairs they didn't loose d leadership of d house 2 d opposition 4 another 4 years. Wrong move Jagaban.

7 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Mistermamus(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kai APC d learner party I sorry for doze expecting CHANGE from them.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by tommyboi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Seconded
seconded
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Akiika: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Quick question for Olisa Metuh, how has PDP been choosing NASS leadership in the past 16 years? Haven't your party been pre-selecting candidates? why did Tambuwal have to be sneaked in to the chambers to be elected a speaker when your party was going to force Mulikat as the speaker? what a lying son-of-a-gun. Has Metuh forgotten that there was a reason Saraki left PDP just last year? Wasn't the reason because his governor's forum was wielding too much power and PDP refused to let him aspire for presidency? PDP is now the democrat? If APC is not prepared for governance, what did you PDP that is experienced in governance do in 16 years other than looting and untold hardship on the Nigerian people? You know most Nigerians are idiots that react emotionally and sentimentally, so you can feed them with any garbage.
Some of us still use our brain!
I say to Metuh, STFU!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Iykopee(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
This is victory for Nigerians. I see no reason why the APC goons wont adjust their supersaturated evil mindset and move on.

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Mistermamus(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
winterfell007:
Absoutely crass inexperience by d APC leadership as put by Olisa Metuh. How can u̶̲̥̅̊ hold a meeting on d same day when d inaguration will hold. It's like having an exam 2 write at 10:00am only 2 find still look 4 special centre at 9:00am that same daay. Had Saraki and his gang attended that meeting, PDP cud have usurp d authority of house and no court can upturn it. APC shud thank their lucky stairs they didn't loose d leadership of d house 2 d opposition 4 another 4 years. Wrong move Jagaban.
u right lai oyegun n Tinubu don't know how to play politics very inexperience all wat dey are good at, is to occupy occupy n occupy. no wonder they wanted a one party system

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by scachy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
Oga the election was conducted by 75 members, which is more than 2/3, get ur facts correctly.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
seu.n can you kindly open kids section for people like this

8 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
danduchi:
I think Buhari was in support of Bukola that's the reason he didn't stop the inauguration yesterday...Baba, has been hurting Tinubu since his inauguration "I belong to everybody and nobody" was meant for Tinubu. There should be a reason why Baba called other APC senators and Bukola stayed away and wasn't scolded and knowing fully well that was the day of election....... Its still politics my friends....A game for the masses to observe

Tell me why he should stop the inauguration.... the anybody offend any NASS electoral process or guideline

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by winterfell007(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
kay1one2:
Proudly pdp!
D second pix got me really laughing. I imagine how Osinbanjo will be reporting 2 Buhari's office
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by winterfell007(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mistermamus:
u right lai oyegun n Tinubu don't know how to play politics very inexperience all wat dey are good at, is to occupy occupy n occupy. no wonder they wanted a one party system
This leading actor are yet 2 understand that PDP's rulership 4 d last 16 years no matterr how flawed still managed 2 strengthen d tenets of democracy

6 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by doctokwus: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=winterfell007 post=34631186]Absoutely crass inexperience by d APC leadership as put by Olisa Metuh. How can u̶̲̥̅̊ hold a meeting on d same day when d inaguration will hold. It's like having an exam 2 write at 10:00am only 2 find still look 4 special centre at 9:00am that same daay. /quote]
When else could the party have had the meeting?
alled by 7am when the The president was away and preferred non interference.
Ordinarily the party position should have held,but when there were still dissent,the leadership had to call a meeting at d only time and day possible,the morning of d president's arrival which fell on the day of the inauguration.
Did u expect the meeting to be c president himself came back from Germany by 5am after all airport formalities?Try and consider all factors by making conclusions.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by PStacks(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
I don't envy this Olisah Methu guy at all. His work is now so very difficult.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by millionaireman: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Olisa Metu, Stop bla bla over other people's smartness. Saraki and Ekweremadu must have played the "smarters" here.

Metu was there mum as Lai Mohammed lied his Oga Jonathan to political oblivion.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
The APC is merely suffering the consequences of the greed,lust for power and inordinate ambitions of their leaders. 

tola9ja:
SEE WHAT LIAR MUHAMMED AND THIEFNU BU CAUSE

KNOCK TIFNUBU FOR HEAD

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by oyejideogunjumo: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
meforyou1:
Inauguration was scheduled for 10am and all members of National Assembly were informed. Proceedings started at 10am. A quorum of 1/3rd of the members was formed.
What else do you want?
case closed.
Next!

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Forwetinnah: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm just wondering what Tinubu's faction will tell the judge when they get to court
"We are here to challenge the victory of our Party at the just concluded NASS elections , your honour" grin
Bunch of Jokers..they can go and form a parallel APC, all what they wished GEJ is coming back to hunt them

8 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by chynergy1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
finally,they may be sense in this nonsense! undecided
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by codedguy1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
I even respect PDP and David Mark the more self. If they wanted to outrightly be in control of the senate especially, they would have got it. They kept to their words and allowed a new person from the APC to emerge as SP.

Saraki is APC so what is the hullabaloo about with the APC. PDP had to stomach Tambuwal for 4yrs APC should do same.

They are sore losers!

5 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by psalmizt(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Here's my opinion of the whole issue. The APC aren't all that smart as earlier believed by a lot of us . All ingenious moves prior to the presidential election aappear to have been the workings of their consultants AKPD. Since they won the presidency their true nature has been brought to the fore. The APC only planned to get the presidency after which the expected everyother to remain equal. How wrong were they. So all the strategic moves displayed during the campaigncampaigns were mercenaries in action. Now we are seeing the real deal. Contrary to their lethargic moves at the centre States like kaduna are already steaming ahead. The PDP must remain focus and look to take advantage of the cracks opening up at the Federal level.... In all these I still pray for a strong APC so that the populace can get the best of the 2

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
seu.n can you kindly open kids section for people like this

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait / Troops Neutralise Armed Hoodlums In Benue State, Weapons Recovered (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.