Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC (26641 Views)

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / Three Things We Learnt From The National Assembly Leadership Elections Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Upnepaa(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
sorom4:
Can you hear yourself? Sense is bn sold cheap at Oyingbo Market now. So WAEC should postpone their exams cos some students refused to come and were having private meeting? Some people needs their brain to be formated!
I'm not going to involve myself in any duel with u,if sense is being sold in the market,why can't you afford get one,please wen last did you check your I Q,LEARN HOW TO BE RESPECTFOOL,TANX
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Upnepaa(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
OK
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by poiZon: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
The APC is back to playing opposition in the National Assembly

My brovah u just said it well n perfect!
abeg who be senate majority leader?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by poiZon: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
tola9ja:
ANYBODY THAT CALL MR PRESIDENT DULLARD WILL NOT BENEFIT FROM HIS GOVERNMENT AMIN

who wan benefit from SUFFERINGS, HARDSHIP N hunger?
God forbid!
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by poiZon: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:
See this kindergarten publicity secretary making a fool of himself as usual.
So anyhow PDP regains power is okay by it.Its no surprise because PDP has always believed and practiced in a brand of democracy where majority have their say but minority is imposed to have its way.They will soon be taught another lesson in politics. Thank God this treachery by Saraki has happened while dawn is still breaking.

*abeg what is he saying?
pls can someone explain dis sermon.....
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Upnepaa(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
seu.n can you kindly open kids section for people like this
Eediot stop thinking wid with your anus,grow up pls
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by tola9ja: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
godoluwa:
go & sit down boy. se Buhari lo bi e ni? se o s'epe f'enikakan nigba ti won n pe GEJ ni clueless man? if u no get work, go nd sleep. shio... mtcheeeeew...

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by tola9ja: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chigold101:
dullard is even better. Buhari is really behaving like brainless one.

He has no clue of what to do. He is traveling the world like someone in honeymoon.

Because he is brainless he doesnt know that honeymoon ended on 29th may...

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by finestiyke(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
danduchi:
I think Buhari was in support of Bukola that's the reason he didn't stop the inauguration yesterday...Baba, has been hurting Tinubu since his inauguration "I belong to everybody and nobody" was meant for Tinubu. There should be a reason why Baba called other APC senators and Bukola stayed away and wasn't scolded and knowing fully well that was the day of election....... Its still politics my friends....A game for the masses to observe

The Daura President also wanted Ike Ekweremadu to Emerge Deputy Senate President? And wanted David mark as Senate Leader? Relax man! Our President was clueless on how to handle party issues.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by anwo247: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
Mr barcanista,what can you say about an election that was conducted by 59 out of a 109 member parliament in which it dose'nt reflect the totality of d NASS? smart politics is this good for our democrazy are we truly following the constitution in a so called democractic settings ?

The 51 senators that was left out would make no meaning even though they had voted against Saraki. All the 57 senators present adopted Saraki which is still majority.

Besides, to form a quorum, only 1/3 is required.

Everything done was legally done.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by anwo247: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
baralatie:

1.is it good for our democracy for the executive to shift the calender of the legislative by using executive order or
2.is it good for our democracy that a party should postpone the inauguration of the second arm of govt to hold its Caucus meeting. Or
3.is it good for our democracy that after the head of state had sent its letter of declaration to announce and initiate the beginning of a legislative calender,a party leadership instructs its newly elected members and returning members to ignore or behave otherwise whilst the clerk of house and all protocol are present.

My brother just ignore this silly folks.

APC was never prepared for democracy and it's showing up daily.

#Lubbish

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by anwo247: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
finestiyke:

The Daura President also wanted Ike Ekweremadu to Emerge Deputy Senate President? And wanted David mark as Senate Leader? Relax man! Our President was clueless on how to handle party issues.

I agree with you 100%.

The Daura President is too naive to even organize any game of politics.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by godoluwa(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=34637688][/quote]eje omode lo n da e laamu
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by anwo247: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
scachy:

Oga the election was conducted by 75 members, which is more than 2/3, get ur facts correctly.

National assembly quorum requires only 1/3 not 2/3. The 2/3 is for vote decisions not a quorum!

The attendance was 57 and cute!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by tola9ja: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
godoluwa:
eje omode lo n da e laamu

EJE AGBA SIE NIWIN

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Proudly PDP anytime!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by manuroq(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sounds very irritating
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Dmano: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Apc broom don loose

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by donchrisk(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
doublewisdom:
PDP is always outwitting APC.
mumu were is ur jonathen and who is the opposition today.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by gwmlogistic: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
What I still don't understand is that the Apc controls the National Assembly with a senate president and majority votes, why is PDP celebrating. Anyone who celebrates Saraki does so t your own risk, The guy slides faster than a snake
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by godwin120alex: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hahahahah@APC
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by papoose999(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
Mr barcanista,what can you say about an election that was conducted by 59 out of a 109 member parliament in which it dose'nt reflect the totality of d NASS? smart politics is this good for our democrazy are we truly following the constitution in a so called democractic settings ?
in d house 4 any seatn or electn u nid atleast one third of d senators present oya du d maths wetn b d answer abi u no go skul?abi u dull pass d confama dullard 4rm daura?
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by zik4ever: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
While we are insulting ourselves here, some of these Senators may be reaching out to each other and lobbying for who will occupy what "juicy" standing committees. I even see some ex-PDP members who are now APC Senators being in the forefront of the shouting. They will sort themselves out. Is it not politics? Are they fighting over how Nigeria will be better? Are they quarrelling and threatening court action over unpaid workers' salaries? I even see a Senator from my State who reportedly robbed someone of his ticket in the primaries and was imposed on original APC members after being schemed out of the PDP primaries, shouting about “injustice”? Did I see someone who allegedly imposed a Governorship candidate who never contested APC primaries and in fact, who actually contested and lost PDP primaries shouting that there is injustice? Ha ba all these emergency democrats should let us be. Mr. President you won election since and you have been in office long enough, please forward your Ministerial list to these people ASAP and let them start earning their pay. In 2 weeks, they will get Bank alert for work not done while public servants are being owed for months in both APC and PDP States. Don’t tell me about collapsing oil price and falling revenue and don’t tell me it’s all the fault of the Federal Government. They had money to pay themselves severance package before retiring to the Senate. Some of them will never move one motion or propose a bill. In fact, some may not even second a motion. Kai! Choi!
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by ayoromer: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
if jona a phd holder was cal names talkerles of almajiri as president he wil recieve more insult a man dat can not show his ssce wen u insult jona his sweet abi get ready those people dat want us to stop.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by ocelot2006(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2015
tola9ja:
ANYBODY THAT CALL MR PRESIDENT DULLARD WILL NOT BENEFIT FROM HIS GOVERNMENT AMIN

Daura President.
Re: National Assembly Leadership: ‘Your Threats Are Empty’, PDP Tells APC by Upnepaa(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
papoose999:
in d house 4 any seatn or electn u nid atleast one third of d senators present oya du d maths wetn b d answer abi u no go skul?abi u dull pass d confama dullard 4rm daura?
Anyways,i don't want to be insultive,but the truth is that even if you are a prof,just know that a dullard is your president what a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Must Go - Governors, Ex-Governors Insist / Oshiomhole: Phillip Shaibu Will Crawl Back To Me For Forgiveness After Sept.19 / Gara-Gombe: Aisha Buhari Wanted Amokachi As Sports Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.