Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Marwa, Supporters Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marwa, Supporters Join APC (17440 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by juman(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nice man.

1 Like

Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Consistency makes one considerable!
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
omenka:
I think this is the point where dictatorship is desirable. Those recalcitrant congressmen need to be taught some lesson in loyalty. Had Buhari not stuck to his guns on non-interference, we wouldn't have wound up with the kind of awkward situation we now find ourselves.

Let's see how things unfold in the next couple of days.
It is better not to have them in the party than have them and not being able to control them. If Saraki can go against the party as just an "ordinary" member, what would make him respect the stand of the party now that he is the Senate President? If the "election" that made him the Senate President is not quashed immediately, APC should drop the idea of sanctioning him.
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by johnie: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
APC still dey accept members?
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by JABB(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Antipusssy:
[size=18pt]I WANT TO DIE BY ACCIDENT IN JESUS NAME[/size]
ANYWAY DEATH NA DEATH WHICH EVER WAY.IT IS POSSIBLE IN JESUS NAME!!!
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by Jaydeebaba(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buba Marwa switches parties faster than a danfo driver switches lanes.
He can join AIT or BRT for all I care.
***looking for ogogoro joint***
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by SmooshCHN: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
why are you calling out TINUBU again because all these qualities fit jagaban perfectly
My latter points is not aimed at your present reply.

I know you to be very politically active on every nairaland politics thread and Political Party Bias but I hope you'll understand my argument. Marwa is known to be scrupulous with public funds and previous funds have proved that. He porting to APC doesn't change him or help Nigeria. Whoever is porting the the ruling party surely has no positive contribution to offer Nigerians. And same goes to Tinubu. He's 100% not clean when it comes to corruption as well as many others. They're drama and play is all at the detriment of good Nigerians who work hard everyday. You've always labelled APC and Buhari and members as evil ones but this doesn't contribute positively as you just waste your time hating. Act mature and forget the party drama. Spend less time on always attacking the ruling party. Accept your favourite is out of power and quit looking for every means to label Buhari bad. This does no good to your personality on NL and beyond. All that matter is Nigeria should become better than it was. And you and I to enjoy the good that may come out of this present government. I takes a lot to understand what I pasted as I might have not been able to explain in simple terms. But just quit the NL politics drama. Doesn't fit good girl like you.
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Trash
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
SmooshCHN:
My latter points is not aimed at your present reply.

I know you to be very politically active on every nairaland politics thread and Political Party Bias but I hope you'll understand my argument. Marwa is known to be scrupulous with public funds and previous funds have proved that. He porting to APC doesn't change him or help Nigeria. Whoever is porting the the ruling party surely has no positive contribution to offer Nigerians. And same goes to Tinubu. He's 100% not clean when it comes to corruption as well as many others. They're drama and play is all at the detriment of good Nigerians who work hard everyday. You've always labelled APC and Buhari and members as evil ones but this doesn't contribute positively as you just waste your time hating. Act mature and forget the party drama. Spend less time on always attacking the ruling party. Accept your favourite is out of power and quit looking for every means to label Buhari bad. This does no good to your personality on NL and beyond. All that matter is Nigeria should become better than it was. And you and I to enjoy the good that may come out of this present government. I takes a lot to understand what I pasted as I might have not been able to explain in simple terms. But just quit the NL politics drama. Doesn't fit good girl like you.
trash from an APC toddler
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by PStacks(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Baba na baba..
Meat and pomo no be mate.
All-over diffÉrent from Overall.
PDP Must bow to APC.
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
APC does not need Marwa anymore...
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by LKO(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
modath:
grin

Do you want the guy to G and D ?? grin Gate closure is not for the likes of Buba Marwa, he was a founding member of AC/ACN till his refusal to recognise that "not all animal are equal" and ambition sent him out...

He has tasted the bitter winter the wilderness has to offer and he'll tow the line now, if not for face saving, Osoba, Ikimi & shekarau would have returned by now, though they'll do sooner rather later on the down low.

APC would never learn. Assuming PDP won the presidential election and the gubernatorial election in Adamawa state, would Marwa have returned to APC? All this low life politicians should not be given a heroic welcome. They have no principle.
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by Rotimi47: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
I said it when saraki and mark thought they are smart, here goes another one who may end up being the new EFCC boss( their nemesis).
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by omenka(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It is better not to have them in the party than have them and not being able to control them. If Saraki can go against the party as just an "ordinary" member, what would make him respect the stand of the party now that he is the Senate President? If the "election" that made him the Senate President is not quashed immediately, APC should drop the idea of sanctioning him.
You see, this issue is very knotty. Quashing the election or doing anything for that matter to see to the removal of Saraki without a contingency plan to handle the Ekweremadu side of things makes him (Ekweremadu) the President with Saraki's exit. And that is a worse situation.

The Party really needs to think hard and deep before making their next move.
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by billyG(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Success has many frds,But Y cnt he remain in PDP & contest 4 presidnt frm there?Atiku will be pissed off.
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by SmooshCHN: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
trash from an APC toddler
grin
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
omenka:
You see, this issue is very knotty. Quashing the election or doing anything for that matter to see to the removal of Saraki without a contingency plan to handle the Ekweremadu side of things makes him (Ekweremadu) the President with Saraki's exit. And that is a worse situation.

The Party really needs to think hard and deep before making their next move.
If a competent court cannot quash the election that made Saraki the Senate President, APC should not take any punitive measure against him. The mistake has been made.
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by omenka(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If a competent court cannot quash the election that made Saraki the Senate President, APC should not take any punitive measure against him. The mistake has been made.
Oh, okay. I think I misunderstood you initially. I thought you were referring to his senatorial election coupla months back and not the Senate election.
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by mechanics(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
He's dreaming, he want to reap where he didnt sow.
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by hakanai(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
This guy named typical ashawo! How many times you dey decamp ehn! Na wah for you. Anyways APC should sanction and still keep him on probation! Nonsense
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by manuroq(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Their political ambition would neva die. While we scream change
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by profb: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Antipusssy:
[size=18pt]I WANT TO DIE BY ACCIDENT IN JESUS NAME[/size]

You dont need the help of Jesus to achieve this your wish.
Just drive to Lagos-Ibadan expressway in a good car, keep driving and accelerate to 200km/hr and maintain that speed for 15mins,
by then your wish should have become a reality

1 Like

Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by Halaz(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Maintain, please...
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by Halaz(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2015
SmooshCHN:
APC should not allow these thieves. they are all traitors who have evil plans to ruin the government. His eyes like that of someone who stole Fish.
Please, maintain...
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by SmooshCHN: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Halaz:

Please, maintain...
Acting like a political slave. This topic was yesterday. As my post was not directed at you You'd making a fool out of yourself taking time to reply. Move on abeg.
Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by huthority01(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
kestolove95:
too late
Tell them too late oooOO and moreso marwa only wanting to be remembered in nigeria again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison / I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo / Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.