Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! (11349 Views)

2017/2018 Unilag Postgraduate(masters,pgd & Phd) Application Form Is Finally Out / Unilag 2016 thread / 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters PGD & Phd) Course Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! by Oinnocent: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(Masters, PGD & Phd) application form is finally out and the full registration process/guide is at the end of this post.

I have set up Registeration stand inside Unilag just like we did last year and I intend to help all my blog followers starting with registration till admission is Guarranteed but first let’s check out some details about the form;

A. The Price for the application Form is #22,500 as usual. Bank charges shouldn’t be more than 300 naira

B. Official Sale of Application Forms begins on Monday, June 8 and ends on Friday, July 31, 2015 as announced by Unilag.( on the schools’s official website and punch news paper)

From the experience of last years’ registration, in order to avoid any technical hitches during registration online we won’t start registering students till on 15th of June 2015. currently the portal is still shaky but by 15th, everything should be fine.

More over only Master Of Philosophy(Mphil) and doctor of philosophy(Phd) courses are the ones available online for registration for now.

lets wait till 15th to know what next

Those that hurriedly paid for the application form online by themselves without following instruction and the course you wanna apply for is neither Mphil nor Phd can as well kiss their money goodbye.

Read My Registration instructions and how to contact us for guidance/help below .

C. Unilag said Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, August 7, 2015.

D. Payment for the application form will be made through Unilag branch of the designated banks below:

Ecobank Plc

First Bank plc

Guaranty Trust Bank plc

United Bank For Africa Plc

Wema Bank Plc

Zenith Bank Plc

I don’t recommend banks outside Unilag. It has often causes lot of hitches.

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Full Registration Processes

Warning: I don’t recommend you do the Registeration yourself because if you make any mistake you will be stepped down and it may hinder your admission. Many students were stepped down during last year’s’ admission due to one error or the other on their application form done via online by themselves. I have decided to help out, no more excuses.

Also don’t make the mistake of paying for the wrong application form, if you do that your money is gone.

Once you make any mistake you won’t be able to edit the application form anymore after submission. You will have to get a new form. Don’t waste your money, we are ready to help.

During the last 2014/2015 Unilag Postgraduate registration process, many who started on their own couldn’t finish it due to technical hitches with the uploads and they ended up calling for assistance. This time around, if you start the process on your own, you will have to finish it on your own ooh, no time.

We have set up registration desk in school(inside Unilag) to help you through the whole registration. We will also help with Past questions and answers for all courses for the entrance exam and general guidance for your admission process.

We may start our registration guide on 15th of June 2015 that’s if other courses(Msc & Pgd) have been uploaded but before then, you can reach out to us to book an appointment. See registration details below;

What To Bring For The Registration And How To Contact Us;
1. One white background passport photograph
2. All your credentials(Original/Statement) we will need to scan them into the portal during the registration.
To get us to help you with whole registration process;, you have to book an appointment first.

To to book an appointment; Put a call through to us first to confirm the date and time you can come over for the registration;

Phone: 07065298446, 08188350534 (reach us via text messages if line too busy or not reachable)
Or
Email: Contact@timothyozovehe.com

If you reside outside Lagos or too busy to come meet us in school and you need me and my team to help you with the registration process based on contractual agreement, send me an email; contact@timothyozovehe.com and I will reply your mail with details of what you need to do.

If you wanna do the registration yourself, no qualms. All you need to do is click http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng and then proceed.

Note: It’s very important for you to book an appointment before coming. If you call us while you are already in Unilag, you might not be attended to cos we don’t wanna choke up our time. Everything should be done in an orderly manner.

You also need to note the following requirement;

1. Candidates are advised to read carefully The Unilag Postgraduate Requirements For All courses(click to view) to confirm how eligible they are for a particular course.

2. Candidates awaiting bachelor’s degree results, nigerian citizens who have not completed the National youth service corps assignment or are currently undergoing Post graduate programme are not eligible.

3.Holders of degree obtained from outreach /satellite campuses are not eligible.

4. Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as: degree certificates/statement of results, Nysc certificate, Professional Certificates.

5. All academic Transcripts must reach the secretary, school of post graduate studies on or before the beginning of registration(That is after you might have written the entrance exam and given admission already)

6. All M.Phil/Ph.D. Candidates are required to contact the relevant department for availability Of supervisors/vacancies before applying.

7.Applicants will be required to print the completed Application form and photocard. These will be required for submition at the examination/interview venue.

8. Candidates are required to LAMINATE their photocard as well.

9. Part payment Of tuition/obligatory fee is not allowed.
We will also provide the Unilag Postgraduate Past Question and Answers(click to get yours) to help you prepare for the entrance exam.

Don’t miss out on any of my updates, to know how to stay in touch click Unilag Admissions Quick Updates Alert and follow the simple guide.

Also, For one on one chat anytime and any day about anything just Follow me on twitter @Timothy_Ozovehe Follow @Timothy_Ozovehe and mention me for a chat, you will get an immediate reply.

Let me know the course you intend to apply for in the comment section below so that we can start getting ready for you the materials for the entrance exam/any related inquiry is also welcomed. I will reply as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! by lopzy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks for the Information, originally I would have loved to do MSc in mathematics but my first degree is in chemical engineering (2.1). I later concluded on anything chemical engineering G option that has to do with either safety or control. I would like to the options available in chemical engineering? Also, I would like to know the tuition and duration for both part time and full time. Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! by sunnico(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Please is someone from hnd computer engineering, who has done his NYSC eligible for unilag electrical/electronics eng. pgd?
pls dnt mind my typo....typing on a blank screen
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! by DejiOluyem(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please can someone with 2:2 Industrial Chemistry qualify for MBA. Please I need your reply
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! by checkmateman: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
anybody with MSc in Operation Research or wants to connect up
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! by erne: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Registration is ongoing for June 2016 NIPR/BEEC professional exams in public relations.
Lectures will resume on Saturday, 16th January, 2016 at Sunjem Schools, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos.

08139458588, 08053408939

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! by Gydion(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2016
DejiOluyem:
Please can someone with 2:2 Industrial Chemistry qualify for MBA. Please I need your reply

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Official Website For Checking Of WAEC Result And Procedure / UNILORIN Post-utme Result 2014 Result Checking Portal / Dupe Ademola-Popoola Develops TELVIS, Blindness Detection Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.