Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

President Buhari Is On Nairaland! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is On Nairaland! (2342 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Opioko: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
So, I accompanied my dad to Abuja today because
he had to meet with Buhari to congratulate him and also to discuss other important issues. They spent a lot of
hours in the meeting while I waited in some kinda room I
think it was the waiting room where I helped myself with
all sorts of refreshment.

Fast forward after the meeting, the president alongside my
dad came into the room and there my dad introduced him
to me, he asked me few questions mainly about my
university education and my plans after graduation which
I answered and then I requested to ask him some
questions too, he then replied I should make it snappy.
Being a political science student, I asked him few
questions concerning his plans for Nigeria in the coming years and then a thought just popped up in my mind to ask him if he visits or is a member of this forum knowing he's a good lover of social networks... He then smiled and replied yes, out of surprise and curiosity, I asked what his username is, he then replied he can't let me into that for some personal and security reasons. He then smiled and left with my dad. I then thought to myself, Wow! This man is
really friendly.
Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by overhypedsteve(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Opioko:
he had to meet with Buhari to congratulate him and also to discuss other important issues. They spent a lot of

questions concerning his plans for Nigeria in the coming years and then a thought just popped up in my mind to ask him if he visits or is a member of this forum knowing he's a good lover of social networks... He then smiled and replied yes, out of surprise and curiosity, I asked what his username is, he then replied he can't let me into that for some personal and security reasons. He then smiled and left with my dad. I then thought to myself, Wow! This man is
really friendly.
this is why they banned ogogoro.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Opioko: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
overhypedsteve:
what are you saying
Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by 9niceguy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dreamer
Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by ifeegee(f): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Opioko:

what are you saying

Picture of you asking and the president answering or, you know the rest na.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by emorse(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
overhypedsteve:

hahahaha. lwkmd! guy I swear , u dey mad. I no mean am as insult o. But u sha dey mad. lolololol

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Yeske2(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
The weed OP smoke make sense die

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
overhypedsteve:

Yeah! U re right! Especially the one mixed with weed!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by wewe1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Opioko:

what are you saying

What he is saying is Ogogoro has killed more than sixty people this week alone, so stay away from it.
Note
Seun is solely responsible for the post above.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by ricsman(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
overhypedsteve:
can't stop laughing. lololololololololol straight to d point.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Dioxidane: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bloody liar! I've definitely read something like this earlier when GEJ was the President...

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
How can Eustace navigate his way through Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by knightsTempler: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by temitemi1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
overhypedsteve:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by nerodenero: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
I love your super story but then, Super story no lie reach you cheesy grin grin grin
Opioko:

what are you saying

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by baby124: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
So all this story is to tell us you have been inside aso rock. I suspect though that GEJ was a member. Once there is a hot debate here, fiam. You see GEJ acting contrary to popular arguments, like he is angry about all the insults or something. GEJ was a very sensitive person.. hahaha. I hope Buhari concentrates less on what people say about him and do what is right.
Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by anulaxad(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Opioko:

really friendly.
I must urge people to ignore this statement.

He said the exact same thing about Jonathan literally a few months ago; literally the same thing but just replacing the names.

undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by wewe1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
So, I accompanied my dad to the aso villa today because he had to meet with GEJ for an important
gathering concerning the upcoming election. They spent a lot of hours in the meeting while I waited in
some kinda room I think it was the waiting room where I helped myself with all sorts of refreshment.
Fast forward after the meeting, the president alongside my dad came into the room and there my dad
introduced him to me, he asked me few questions mainly about my university education and my plans after
graduation which I answered and then I requested to ask him some questions too, he then replied I should
make it snappy. Being a political science student, I asked him few questions concerning the upcoming
general election and then a thought just popped up in my mind to ask him if he visits or is a member of
this forum knowing he's a good lover of social networks... He then smiled and replied yes, out of surprise
and curiosity, I asked what his username is, he then replied he can't let me into that for some personal
and security reasons. He then smiled and left with my dad. I then thought to myself, Wow! This man is
really friendly.

There you have it
Posted 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2015 by op

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by baby124: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
wewe1:
So, I accompanied my dad to the aso villa today because he had to meet with GEJ for an important
gathering concerning the upcoming election. They spent a lot of hours in the meeting while I waited in
some kinda room I think it was the waiting room where I helped myself with all sorts of refreshment.
Fast forward after the meeting, the president alongside my dad came into the room and there my dad
introduced him to me, he asked me few questions mainly about my university education and my plans after
graduation which I answered and then I requested to ask him some questions too, he then replied I should
make it snappy. Being a political science student, I asked him few questions concerning the upcoming
general election and then a thought just popped up in my mind to ask him if he visits or is a member of
this forum knowing he's a good lover of social networks... He then smiled and replied yes, out of surprise
and curiosity, I asked what his username is, he then replied he can't let me into that for some personal
and security reasons. He then smiled and left with my dad. I then thought to myself, Wow! This man is
really friendly.

There you have it
Posted March 21, 2015 by op

Kai OP, you have unchecked mental problem. Why are you claiming people that dont know you? Take your time and go and find work.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by MrPeterson(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op u try no bi small

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Osocan(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
the op should be given the
BEST LIAR AWARD
for the 2015 under review on nairaland.
he too much.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol....Who dont know Nairaland?

Only a new born baby maybe.cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by stelaar(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
This Lamba was you drop bros grin E carry weight grin
Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
overhypedsteve:

Buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by eaglechild: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
OP thank you for elevating my mood.
Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by SOUNDKING: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
overhypedsteve:
best quote of the thread.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Opioko:

really friendly.

Wow this man is really friendly and then you woke up from your sleep.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Bobbystanley(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ewu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Opioko:

really friendly.
Hian... You can lie for Africa... shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is On Nairaland! by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Why now? But I warned you not to mention to anyone that I'm on Nairaland. undecided

@OP, how many times have I warned not to touch the expired weed I kept under the bed? Now go back to bed and I don't want to hear another story of how President Obama came to fetch water from the well in your compound. angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: A Public Primary School In Bauchi Sta / 8 Amazing Nigerian Teenagers Doing Extraordinary Things(photos) / David Cameron Withdraws ‘fantastically Corrupt’ Statement On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.