Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,744 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? (1573 Views)

The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati / Bombshell!!!!! What Nuhu Ribadu Said About Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by EgusiSoup: 1:55am On Jun 11, 2015
Its just days since he handover and everybody come and forget about him. Nobody, not even his supporters in Nairaland is want to create topic for him or is want to talk about him.

Don't ever forget the finger that feed you, APC people.

EgusiSOUP
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by ITbomb(m): 2:00am On Jun 11, 2015
Useless post

Do you talk just because you feel like talking about someone or you talk about someone when he makes news.
GEJ has decided to stay away from public glare, except for that paparazzi that got him in London, he personally maybe wants it that way.
Next we will hear from him is when he receives his Nobel Peace prize

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by MabraO: 2:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Nobody talks about failure nd cluelessness

I ve noticed Seun has changed PDP..igs to PDP
How nonsense of him
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Sibrah: 2:05am On Jun 11, 2015
You mean d man who fixed Ebola at d centre, he should help rivers fix okgogoro...
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by kestolove95(m): 2:07am On Jun 11, 2015
What's d op typing?

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Enegod(m): 2:11am On Jun 11, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Pavore9: 2:41am On Jun 11, 2015
Free the man!

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Demdem(m): 3:31am On Jun 11, 2015
He is a proven curse. The lesser we talk about him the better.
The best thing that have ever happened to NL is the sudden disappearance of the mantra GEJ till 2019.
Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 11, 2015
No concentrate on una useless old fool Bushari wen dey deceive Nigerians.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by EgusiSoup: 4:36am On Jun 11, 2015
kestolove95:
What's d op typing?

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by eleojo23: 5:24am On Jun 11, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Its just days since he handover and everybody come and forget about him. Nobody, not even his supporters in Nairaland is want to create topic for him or is want to talk about him.

EgusiSOUP
OP, eating too much egusi soup is bad o. cheesy
Can you see what you are typing here this early morning?
You seem to have forgotten that GEJ is no longer the president.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by EgusiSoup: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2015
eleojo23:
OP, eating too much egusi soup is bad o. cheesy
Can you see what you are typing here?
You seem to have forgotten that GEJ is no longer the president.

GEJ till 2023 cry
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by olasmith10(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2015
der is actually nothing to talk abt..
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2015
MabraO:
Nobody talks about failure nd cluelessness

I ve noticed Seun has changed PDP..igs to PDP
How nonsense of him
gullible witch

God bless my father Gej

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Flets: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Demdem:
He is a proven curse. The lesser we talk about him the better.
The best thing that have ever happened to NL is the sudden disappearance of the mantra GEJ till 2019.
Good riddance.

Dumbdumb .......

You've stopped getting erection since GEJ left the scene and you've found another opportunity on this thread.

Anyway, when will your baba start performing as we've been waiting for the free food and 5k per day?

Why is he scared of staying in Nigeria to govern as he's bbeen seen gallivanting the globe?

No ministers, fuel scarcity persists

You guys cannot manage ordinary National assembly and senate.... Yet you want to govern Nigeria

......One Chance

5 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Demdem(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2015
Flets:

Dumbdumb .......

Fool

You've stopped getting erection since GEJ left the scene and you've found another opportunity on this thread.

To hell with u and ur attention. u think i care about annonymous validations like ur miserable kind?

Anyway, when will your baba start performing as we've been waiting for the free food and 5k per day?

Soon fool, he has just spent 12 days

Why is he scared of staying in Nigeria to govern as he's bbeen seen gallivanting the globe?

So in ur daft state, because he travelled out to attend to Nigerians needs, he is scared right? u sound daft

No ministers,

Fool so where u come from NASS wont approve ministers eh? when did NASS come on board?

fuel scarcity persists

again fool, here in PH there is no scarcity. Only dealers who arent selling at the right price. That will be sorted out

You guys cannot manage ordinary Nonal assembly and senate....

Fool, what do u mean by u guys. Buhari our President has allowed the NASS to choose their leaders and has chosen to work with whoever they come up with what else do u want?

Yet you want to govern Nigeria

Fool, awake from ur slumber. General Buhari is in charge not Jonah-daft.

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by babs01(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Hes no more relevant

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Flets: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=34647172][/quote]

Dumbdumb ....... The fool screamer

I didn't expect an iintelligent response so you didn't disappoint me.

Now that you've gotten the attention you seek on a GEJ thread....... You can now run along
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2015
Flets:

Dumbdumb ....... The fool screamer

I didn't expect an iintelligent response so you didn't disappoint me.

Now that you've gotten the attention you seek on a GEJ thread....... You can now run along

I actually don't expect an extremely daft fool to decode an intelligent post like the one u qouted. U are doomed.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by EgusiSoup: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Demdem:

I actually don't expect an extremely daft fool like me to decode an intelligent post like the one u qouted. i am doomed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

fooolish beans.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:

EgusiSOUP

Egusi soup, I leave you with this:

Ecclesiastes 3:1 => To everything there's a season and a time to every purpose under the Heavens.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by calmbabadee(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
When a child tastes honey, he/she will discard bean cake.

#ki owe je ti eyin agba ooo#

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Demdem(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
EgusiSoup:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

fooolish beans.

Egusi brain. Hopeless fool.
cool

(1) (Reply)

"My Hands Are Tied.I Remain Loyal" - Saraki's Letter To APC Leaks / Bombs Are Back - Economist / Buhari Returns 2.8 Bn NNPC Money Missing Since 1977

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.