Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's (10373 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by BiafraMyAss(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
chiedu7:

Lagoon is calling you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Danfuster(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
ak47mann:
Is not chest beating is reality let igbo lives and properties be touch and see what will happen cool

Tell me what will happen, naso una overdo for bayelsa. Till today Timaya is still crying. Make una dey well
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by ribbit: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
SOUNDKING:
you sound very unreasonable, who declared war on Biafra, ''to keep Nigeoria one is a task that must be done'' is a popular slogan during the war,chanted by who?. Abeg sidon.
ojuiku declared war and gowon (not yoruba) fought him.. So face each other and leave Yoruba out of your rants.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by bolabolakemi(f): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
jayfolarin:
The truth is some 'igbos' can be annoyingly recalcitrant. You can't start claiming another man's property and expect him to be friendly with you.
It's high time you respected your hosts and you can be sure of an equal and opposite reaction from the yorubas.
Do not let this degenerate into a full blown war before corrections are made. I have said my own oo.
disumusa:
this ibo refuse to understand that their enemies are numerious 1) when the fight start na ogun state then go pase or run to or benin republic that has 40pers yorubas or na hausa go surport them. Ibo be serious no be only una dey lagos

Misguided fools undecided what do you know about ownership ? Is Lagos Yoruba name ? Who created Lagos ? Lagos remain a no man land grin I think it is high time some people get themselves busy with something doing than being so gullible to making the very mistakes of their fathers - chasing shadows. How does an Igbo man prevent a Yoruba man striving to survive? Why can't Yoruba be competitive for once ? Always looking for people to blame for their boastful and lazy nature...

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by WIZGUY69(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

[size=15pt]^ So you are basically JEALOUS of Igbos "benefiting" from One Nigeria?[/size]

mumu you don't get what I mean.

let me explain better. : your people keep shouting Biafra! Biafra!! but go home to your village and start the Biafra. is a problem for your people..
you are scattered everywhere in the country from Kano -Lagos - Ibadan. etc
and you will be forming anti-one Nigeria. while you are the beneficial of the one Nigeria.
ingrates.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Is Lagos Yoruba name ?
No

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
WIZGUY69:

while you are the beneficial of the one Nigeria.
^ (Let me ignore your grammatical misconstruction)
I repeat: you are just envious because Igbos are benefiting from one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by micseyi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

Olodo repete.
Go and get a life.

Can't u make intelligent arguments without abusing? jus goes to show the level of ur thinkin! undecided
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
micseyi:

Can't u make intelligent arguments without abusing? jus goes to show the level of ur thinkin! undecided
Show me the argument that is worth responding to.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by ribbit: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

Its not a question of YES or NO. That is a false dichotomy you are trying to introduce hastily.

Go and CONTEST in Igboland, then you will get your answer.
we know what you people did with your fellow ibos that aligned with so called "Yoruba party" .. So you expect someone from other region to participate in election even when the governors in Biafra are sacking their fellow igbos cos they are not indigene of a state..

Only a stupid person would see the obvious failure and still go the line.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Look, no Yoruba man shouts one Nigeria and no Hausa man shouts one Nigeria. The only place and time I hear Yorubas love one Nigeria is on nairaland and from ibos.Right from the word go Awolowo or Sardauna never wanted one Nigeria, the idea of one Nigeria was from Zik. When Awo and Sardauna said we can only live side by side Zik refused.
His defination of one nigeria is to be allowed to call Oba of Lagos useless and names?

When Zik couldn't have his way, he instructed his cousins to kill Sardauna, Akintola and co. Your defination of one Nigeria is to have access to our homes and trample on our culture, values and traditions.

I lived in the north for better part of my life to know this. What do you think boko haram are?

Stop deluding yourself.
I don't seem to understand you. If what u just said is true, why did the north and west fight the civil war to keep Nigeria one? Why was the zikists not allowed to form their own country when it dawned on them that the oneness zik conceptualized was not feasible in our setting?
All these are now history, and we should all learn to tolerate our individual and cultural differences. The truth now is that no part of this amalgam, called Nigeria can wish the neighbor away. Let us all joy in our unity in diversity. Let the igbos wallow in their enterprise and entrepreneurial prowess; the yorubas in their urbane diplomacy and technocratic advantage; and the north continue in their vantage position of political leadership.
We will continue to be a great nation and will eventually cede more responsibility from the center to the federating units.If not now, surely in the next generation. This should be the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by vicenteze: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
dude I never said my king should tell people who to vote. I personally condemned the action of the Oba of lagos. The Oba of Benin doesn't support any party. The question I'm asking is that can a non igbo hold a position in any part of igboland? Can I as a Bini man be voted into any office in any part of igboland? Now you know you're equal? I've never heard yorubas, hausas, edos, urhobos or even ijaws calling any part of your land no man's land. Until people start seeing a non igbo holding various positions. in your region then I'll personally be the one to advocate for equality. Otherwise, don't demand for what you know you can't give another non igbo in your land in another man's land. By the way my name is not sorry.
the fact is that there are so many things igboman can endure which you cannot one of them is that igboman can leave his comfort zone maybe one of the towns in the east to travel to another place maybe in your own village against all odds he endures and established himself, join you in all your activities and contribute with his own resources but you as a bini man you can't do it and most of you dosen't travel expecially those of you in so called south south you stay back in your region looks for the strangers that will pay homeage to you people while singing the chorus(my land my land)

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by basilo101: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
superstar1:
We are awaiting the counter march by Igbos.

We are begging them to dare it.
Igbos will counter march by winning more HOA and HOR in Lagos to proove its actually a no man's land

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by knowledgeable: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
dude I never said my king should tell people who to vote. I personally condemned the action of the Oba of lagos. The Oba of Benin doesn't support any party. The question I'm asking is that can a non igbo hold a position in any part of igboland? Can I as a Bini man be voted into any office in any part of igboland? Now you know you're equal? I've never heard yorubas, hausas, edos, urhobos or even ijaws calling any part of your land no man's land. Until people start seeing a non igbo holding various positions in your region then I'll personally be the one to advocate for equality. Otherwise, don't demand for what you know you can't give another non igbo in your land in another man's land. By the way my name is not sorry.

How can you achieve all the above without a complete restructuring of Nigeria?. How can you restructure Nigeria with Yorubas playing politics of punishment to SE/SS by conniving with hausa/fulani from stopping Nigeria to move forward cos Igbos might gain something no matter how small, while you Edos tag on cos you are related to them historically?. (Even though Igbos cannot genetically see any resemblance between Yorubas and Bini people). Bro, in this our Nigeria, "Igbo logic" to all these political arguments and analysis are more sound, direct, clear and more logical to me than yorubas.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by disumusa: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Misguided fools undecided what do you know about ownership ? Is Lagos Yoruba name ? Who created Lagos ? Lagos remain a no man land grin I think it is high time some people get themselves busy with something doing than being so gullible to making the very mistakes of their fathers - chasing shadows. How does an Igbo man prevent a Yoruba man striving to survive? Why can't Yoruba be competitive for once ? Always looking for people to blame for their boastful and lazy nature...
voice of ibo failure who cry for marginisation every second nigeria bastard.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by disumusa: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
chiedu7:

[size=16pt]
BUT DEM SAY ONE 9JA
[/size]
yoruba are very civil and legal but action will be taken soon, neccesary contact has been made include govt official and opc.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by T8ksy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
The chicken is finally coming home to roast!
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by chiedu7: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
BiafraMyAss:

Lagoon is calling you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
knowledgeable:

How can you achieve all the above without a complete restructuring of Nigeria?. How can you restructure Nigeria with Yorubas playing politics of punishment to SE/SS by conniving with hausa/fulani from stopping Nigeria to move forward cos Igbos might gain something no matter how small, while you Edos tag on cos you are related to them historically?. (Even though Igbos cannot genetically see any resemblance between Yorubas and Bini people). Bro, in this our Nigeria, "Igbo logic" to all these political arguments and analysis are more sound, direct, clear and more logical to me than yorubas.
says who? Who told you we are related to them historically? Stop trying to twist our history? No Edo man sees himself as Yoruba. Igbos are the cause of their own problems. You guys want to dominate others and when you notice they're not giving you a chance you start playing victims.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
meccuno:
Whenever you hear the word "igbo".....u see tribalist converge like ants on sugar......there is one new kid on the block....mullatoclaro I guess.....says he is from edo state.....and the reason why he created an I.D on nairaland was just to attack igbos.....a rat would always play around when the cat is asleep.....even a dude from edo state with no levels is attacking the igbos.....that's the level we have gotten to....
may God punish your useless father for that comment you just made. Igbos are the curse of Africa. How dare you compare Edos and igbos? Edos were the first people the British found a thriving civilisation when they first came to Africa. Edo State is a million times richer than all your igbo states pit together. Your useless igbo land that has been ravaged by erosion. Edos are not cry babies and sore losers like you igbos. God punish you and your entire igbo clan. Igbos are the criminal class of Nigeria. Historically Edos have always been better then the igbos. Did your tribe conquer any territory in their history? Did your useless tribe even conquer a palm tree? Na your papa no get level. If not for condition what business do I have with a tribe of thieves. If it was within my power I'll personally call for ethnic cleansing of your depraved ethnic group.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by kettykings: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
I was thinking by now this would degenerated to full scale xenophobia as was witnessed in south Africa, when will the south west stop this their childish acts of cowardice to wards the igbos
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by patrick89(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
may God punish your useless father for that comment you just made. Igbos are the curse of Africa. How dare you compare Edos and igbos? Edos were the first people the British found a thriving civilisation when they first came to Africa. Edo State is a million times richer than all your igbo states pit together. Your useless igbo land that has been ravaged by erosion. Edos are not cry babies and sore losers like you igbos. God punish you and your entire igbo clan. Igbos are the criminal class of Nigeria. Historically Edos have always been better then the igbos. Did your tribe conquer any territory in their history? Did your useless tribe even conquer a palm tree? Na your papa no get level. If not for condition what business do I have with a tribe of thieves. If it was within my power I'll personally call for ethnic cleansing of your depraved ethnic group.
you are the most useless subhuman on earth! You are very pathetic, do you really have wings and fly in the night bini bastard? I too know nonentity

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by coolitempa(f): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
7lives:

Land grabbing barbarian what would I hope to acheive in a cursed enclave like SE?.
When you and your folks are fleeing in millions to strange places as far as north pole, you want others to come and do what in your place?.

Yeboes r d worst advert for der land......seriously....why will anyone want to go to a place...even the owners r running from.... cheesy
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by coolitempa(f): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
WIZGUY69:

mumu you don't get what I mean.

let me explain better. : your people keep shouting Biafra! Biafra!! but go home to your village and start the Biafra. is a problem for your people..
you are scattered everywhere in the country from Kano -Lagos - Ibadan. etc
and you will be forming anti-one Nigeria. while you are the beneficial of the one Nigeria.
ingrates.

This is what I don't get......that's y people call it Biafra.... grin.....they even have a guy called malu as their leader....... cheesy.....

where is eshinwaju....my main guy..... cheesy....heard he was banned yet again...... angry
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by coolitempa(f): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
T8ksy:
The chicken is finally coming home to roast!

My broda..........that was the best peace of news I have heard....since I saw this demonstration........it has never happened before......now it shows our people r beginning to understand...... cheesy......when it breaks into villages n other parts of Yoruba land.....the yeboes...will finally be doomed.... grin...never to recover again.... cheesy...softly softly catch monkey.....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by coolitempa(f): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Claro has vexed o..... angry
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by kettykings: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
The very worst that might happen is this, igbos gradually start divestment to Abuja, and the east, lagos start witnessing law of diminishing returns. With new infrastructure and investments in deep sea port in Akwa ibom and Bayelsa, more investments in dry dock, ship building etc take the remaining maritime activities to akwa ibom.

Igbos and niger deltans move their banking conglomerates to Abuja with other banking subsidiaries following suit, igbo controlled telecommunications companies divest from lagos to Abuja.

I believe by now igbo parents should be making plans to ship their children to schools in the east, this would boost academics institutions in the east bring about more investments in that sector in the east increase employment opportunities for educationalists and academicians of igbo origin make the children to learn igbo language and culture and again make the children to know about the east.

What is happening in lagos is very good and should be encouraged by all.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
tunjiajayi:
This is prelude to open season on flat head monkeys ( biafran specie) in Lagos.

can't wait to fry me some balls for the fishes in Lagos lagoon
Are you a cannibal? Not surprised. Heard they sell human parts in Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by meforyou1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
ak47mann:
They can only carry cards and protest useless lazy people let them touch one igbo property lagos will turn to borno state immediately this is what some element is waiting for cool
That's all I ask. If dem born these black amala eaters well, touch igbo in lagos and see if something worse than Hiroshima wount happen there.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I will not debase the Edo people because my brother-in-law is from Edo State, and he is family. Back to the matter: We don't need to conquer people, as we believe in the sanctity of human life. We hate subjugation. That is why a true Igbo is Republican, and does not bow to anybody. We believe in freedom, and having a voice wherever we are. Out of the Box: Can you tell me the capital of trafficking, prostitution, Human rituals, and witchcraft in Africa. Guess a Midwestern State came to your mind. No offence Brother . One love

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by shizzle11(m): 12:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Oguguah:

Are you a cannibal? Not surprised. Heard they sell human parts in Ogun State
The entire South West is the hub of human spare parts business in africa

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by shizzle11(m): 12:31am On Jun 12, 2015
So these yorubbish people are now protesting and begging Igbos?

You derogate others but want to be respected...lmao. You fools will get as much as you give....no be only una get bad mouth naa. Useless, filthy, lazy, covetous mgbati nematodes.

Lagos is no mans land (NML). Deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Onyeador, Ojukwus 3rd Wife With Him In Ivory Coast. Pics / This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu / WTO: General Council Agrees Guidelines For Final Stage Of DG Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.