Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's (10372 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2015
Oguguah:

I will not debase the Edo people because my brother-in-law is from Edo State, and he is family. Back to the matter: We don't need to conquer people, as we believe in the sanctity of human life. We hate subjugation. That is why a true Igbo is Republican, and does not bow to anybody. We believe in freedom, and having a voice wherever we are. Out of the Box: Can you tell me the capital of trafficking, prostitution, Human rituals, and witchcraft in Africa. Guess a Midwestern State came to your mind. No offence Brother . One love
republican my asss. You guys were never conquerors but rather rag wearing and flesh eating cowards. Mind you Edo state is not as backward as your erosion infested banana republic. Do yourself a favour and keep shut you useless Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2015
patrick89:
you are the most useless subhuman on earth! You are very pathetic, do you really have wings and fly in the night bini bastard? I too know nonentity
thunder fire you and your entire igbo clan. You're more pathetic than I am cos you're from a cursed tribe. A tribe of Criminals, sore losers and cannibals. You guys started a war that killed over 3 million of your people and you still have the temerity to come on nairaland to start ranting. Gowon should have wiped out your useless tribe a long time ago and I bet by now we won't be hearing your noise. Try any nonsense this time and let's see if our deities will not drink your igbo bloods. Quote me again and let's see if what will kill you or even befall you will not be more than what befell your useless cannibal and criminal clan during the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by martineverest(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Too early for dis,bro......good am
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire you and your entire igbo clan. You're more pathetic than I am cos you're from a cursed tribe. A tribe of Criminals, sore losers and cannibals. You guys started a war that killed over 3 million of your people and you still have the temerity to come on nairaland to start ranting. Gowon should have wiped out your useless tribe a long time ago and I bet by now we won't be hearing your noise. Try any nonsense this time and let's see if our deities will not drink your igbo bloods. Quote me again and let's see if what will kill you or even befall you will not be more than what befell your useless cannibal and criminal clan during the civil war.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2015
martineverest:
domor sir. No mind that mumu. Good morni
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2015
martineverest:
domor sir. No mind that mumu. Good morning.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:
republican my asss. You guys were never conquerors but rather rag wearing and flesh eating cowards. Mind you Edo state is not as backward as your erosion infested banana republic. Do yourself a favour and keep shut you useless Igbo.

The nature of your comments and level of understanding clearly shows the big difference between backwardness and progress. This one you are taking this too personal, maybe You have been outsmarted by an Igbo ( or in your letters- Igbo) before. My dear take heart, 'cos you cannot stop their train from moving forward. Out of this debasing stuff: Let's start with prostitution; how do we stop this in Edo people? 'cos if we can stop it there, it will reduce to an reasonable extent across Africa and indeed the World. I await your positive recommendations. One Love Brother.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:
LMAO
You don pay house rent to your Igbo landlord?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:

When a man rise from his bed with these kinds of thought in his mind, it tells much about his character, and where he comes from. My dear, We believe that the morning comes with peace, and spreads peace to other parts of the day. But you just rejected the peace and joy of the morning

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by getukudo(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2015
Its a pity...and you Nigerians were busy screaming 'kill all south africans', 'shutdown all their biz', 'say no to xenophobia'...you still remain slaves and will always be treated as slaves. Nigerians are the problem of Africa as a whole...boko haram should sink dat country down! Their people are of no use...you hate yourselves so much but treat visitors like kings and you have the guts to compare yourselves to South Africans...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by gambit10: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2015
slyopez:
Okay, Lagos belongs to yoruba's alone, but the Oil wells in Abia and Imo belongs to all of us(one nigeria) . Deluded people.

and the groundnut and cocoa money that was used to build universities in ur region was gotten from ur dry land abi....
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2015
imhotep:

LMAO
You don pay house rent to your Igbo landlord?
abi na igbo man be my tenant?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:
abi na igbo man be my tenant?
No. You dey owe your Igbo landlord rent.
Na why you dey provoke for morning grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by patrick89(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:
flying bat! You are doomed already! Stupid subhuman parading as a fellow human. You can never be igbo man. We are superior to you! Deal with it.. Oya send your monkeys and baboons coming bloody deranged bastard. Your are masturbating on anything igbo, are you silly, stupid or both? I don't care where you come from, just know that you can never be up to igbo man!! You will continue to be inferior to them.. Get lost!
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2015
chiedu7:

[size=16pt]
BUT DEM SAY ONE 9JA
[/size]
NIGERIAN CONSTITUTIONS, CHAPTER V

[size=15pt]
(1) Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen of Nigeria shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry thereby or exit therefrom.

43. Subject to the provisions of this Constitution, every citizen of Nigeria shall have the right to acquire and own immovable property anywhere in Nigeria. [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Oguguah:

The nature of your comments and level of understanding clearly shows the big difference between backwardness and progress. This one you are taking this too personal, maybe You have been outsmarted by an Igbo ( or in your letters- Igbo) before. My dear take heart, 'cos you cannot stop their train from moving forward. Out of this debasing stuff: Let's start with prostitution; how do we stop this in Edo people? 'cos if we can stop it there, it will reduce to an reasonable extent across Africa and indeed the World. I await your positive recommendations. One Love Brother.
Hahha. How do we stop drug peddling, armed robbery, kidnapping and cannibalism amongst you igbos?
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
patrick89:
flying bat! You are doomed already! Stupid subhuman parading as a fellow human. You can never be igbo man. We are superior to you! Deal with it.. Oya send your monkeys and baboons coming bloody deranged bastard. Your are masturbating on anything igbo, are you silly, stupid or both? I don't care where you come from, just know that you can never be up to igbo man!! You will continue to be inferior to them.. Get lost!
being igbo is a disease and I don't want to be infected.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahha. How do we stop drug peddling, armed robbery, kidnapping and cannibalism amongst you igbos?

no offence brother, this argument will not lead us anywhere as the fact is in black and white. Its good you are defending your people ;as pointless as it may seem, it is very patriotic of you, and even though I'm not from there, I appreciate the defence of your people. But don't start a word-fight with the people of the land of the rising sun, as you don't have any edge over them. You can see that the attack you are raising has no grounds. Igbo are not that known for Drug peddling, otherwise ask Tinubu, Kashunu( not sure of the spelling) and others in the ministry, talk about armed robbery, and your mind goes to the Benin-Ore Lagos-road; are they carried out by Igbos? Remember the fulanis disguising as cattle rearers. Talk about Cannibalism, and tell what they do with the body of the heads used in the burial of the Obas, or the custom of the new Oba swallowing the heart of the former. Shits happen among every tribe, that's why we pray for the Salvation of people Have a pleasant weekend. One love Brother

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by bigfrancis21: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Look, no Yoruba man shouts one Nigeria and no Hausa man shouts one Nigeria. The only place and time I hear Yorubas love one Nigeria is on nairaland and from ibos.Right from the word go Awolowo or Sardauna never wanted one Nigeria, the idea of one Nigeria was from Zik. When Awo and Sardauna said we can only live side by side Zik refused.
His defination of one nigeria is to be allowed to call Oba of Lagos useless and names?

When Zik couldn't have his way, he instructed his cousins to kill Sardauna, Akintola and co. Your defination of one Nigeria is to have access to our homes and trample on our culture, values and traditions.

I lived in the north for better part of my life to know this. What do you think boko haram are?

Stop deluding yourself.

When Ojukwu declared Biafra in 1967, why did Nigeria fight to have Biafra remain in Nigeria if they are not for 'one nigeria'?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2015
knowledgeable:

How can you achieve all the above without a complete restructuring of Nigeria?. How can you restructure Nigeria with Yorubas playing politics of punishment to SE/SS by conniving with hausa/fulani from stopping Nigeria to move forward cos Igbos might gain something no matter how small, while you Edos tag on cos you are related to them historically?. (Even though Igbos cannot genetically see any resemblance between Yorubas and Bini people). Bro, in this our Nigeria, "Igbo logic" to all these political arguments and analysis are more sound, direct, clear and more logical to me than yorubas.

if u av problem with a Yoruba man, den go solve it b4 dragging Edo or SS into ur mess..

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2015
Oguguah:

I will not debase the Edo people because my brother-in-law is from Edo State, and he is family. Back to the matter: We don't need to conquer people, as we believe in the sanctity of human life. We hate subjugation. That is why a true Igbo is Republican, and does not bow to anybody. We believe in freedom, and having a voice wherever we are. Out of the Box:[s] Can you tell me the capital of trafficking, prostitution, Human rituals, and witchcraft in Africa. Guess a Midwestern State came to your mind. [/s]No offence Brother . One love

Av promised myself never to engage myself on Tribal stuff again, Buh lemme put something clear here.

@d bolded, y do u guys from SE love tagging a tribe bad, But if we generalize ur Tribe to b greedy and selfish u will cry foul ?

y do u guys think u re d best y others re nothing ?

Nigerians won't start accepting u guys till u change ur mentality, #No offense

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by kettykings: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
If being Igbo is disease why are you fighting to live in the same country with igbos. The big problem of Nigeria is hypocrisy. The same disease lost more than 3 million people in the civil war to be free from your people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2015
OreMI22:
The cowards should simply ask for the break up of Nigeria.
As long as they recieve federal allocation from oil, some of which come from Igboland, they should simply cover their dirty faces in shame.
I noticed most of them didn't even have shoes.

But on a serious note, Igbos should have a rally in PH & Onitsha and demand yorubas should leave the city and the oil industry they have been dominating for decades.

u re been ignorant here, Is Ondo state part of Ur land ?

Tank God u guys aint d major oil producing state in Nigeria una 4 nor let us Hear word, u contribute Nothing more than 10% to oil production

hw many times av u seen an itskeri man, or Isoko man, or Ibibio man and others Shouting On NL even thou dey produce large quantity of Oil compare to the little ones u from SE re producing

SMH

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2015
ak47mann:
Is not chest beating is reality let igbo lives and properties be touch and see what will happen cool

Look. Nothing will happen!! Nothing!!! Haha. You think its by plenty talk? You people are funny.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by EasternPride: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
getukudo:
Its a pity...and you Nigerians were busy screaming 'kill all south africans', 'shutdown all their biz', 'say no to xenophobia'...you still remain slaves and will always be treated as slaves. Nigerians are the problem of Africa as a whole...boko haram should sink dat country down! Their people are of no use...you hate yourselves so much but treat visitors like kings and you have the guts to compare yourselves to South Africans...

Broh relax, soonest this evil backward entity Nigeria will be sunk down and Africa as a whole will be rid of this embodiment of evil, and the better for black Africa.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by EasternPride: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
gambit10:

and the groundnut and cocoa money that was used to build universities in ur region was gotten from ur dry land abi....

Shattap, Oil palm was the main means of income for Easterners when Cocoa and groundnut was reigning in North and west respectively.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by chiedu7: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Dollyak(f): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
dude I never said my king should tell people who to vote. I personally condemned the action of the Oba of lagos. The Oba of Benin doesn't support any party. The question I'm asking is that can a non igbo hold a position in any part of igboland? Can I as a Bini man be voted into any office in any part of igboland? Now you know you're equal? I've never heard yorubas, hausas, edos, urhobos or even ijaws calling any part of your land no man's land. Until people start seeing a non igbo holding various positions in your region then I'll personally be the one to advocate for equality. Otherwise, don't demand for what you know you can't give another non igbo in your land in another man's land. By the way my name is not sorry.
Very fair and balanced argument. I do agree that my people needs to practice what they preach.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by Dollyak(f): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
meccuno:
Whenever you hear the word "igbo".....u see tribalist converge like ants on sugar......there is one new kid on the block....mullatoclaro I guess.....says he is from edo state.....and the reason why he created an I.D on nairaland was just to attack igbos.....a rat would always play around when the cat is asleep.....even a dude from edo state with no levels is attacking the igbos.....that's the level we have gotten to....
This arrogance layered with sense of superiority is one of the reasons people complain about Igbos. So an edo man is not a position to talk about Igbo?
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
kettykings:

If being Igbo is disease why are you fighting to live in the same country with igbos. The big problem of Nigeria is hypocrisy. The same disease lost more than 3 million people in the civil war to be free from your people.
who told I'm fighting for them to stay? Don't say what you don't know. I'll be the happiest man if they leave. At least the rate of criminal activities in Nigeria will decrease. Noise making will decrease.
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by ArodeTsolaye: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
mulattoclaro:
may God punish your useless father for that comment you just made. Igbos are the curse of Africa. How dare you compare Edos and igbos? Edos were the first people the British found a thriving civilisation when they first came to Africa. Edo State is a million times richer than all your igbo states pit together. Your useless igbo land that has been ravaged by erosion. Edos are not cry babies and sore losers like you igbos. God punish you and your entire igbo clan. Igbos are the criminal class of Nigeria. Historically Edos have always been better then the igbos. Did your tribe conquer any territory in their history? Did your useless tribe even conquer a palm tree? Na your papa no get level. If not for condition what business do I have with a tribe of thieves. If it was within my power I'll personally call for ethnic cleansing of your depraved ethnic group.

I am right now in Italy phooocking your bini mother's anuZ. She'll send you some euros. bleheheheheeh!
Re: Yoruba People Don Vex For Igbo's by mulattoclaro(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dollyak:

Very fair and balanced argument. I do agree that my people needs to practice what they preach.
God bless you but even though it don't know you your comment has said it all. I don't hate igbos but I hate that character they possess. An igbo man will never give you what he gets from you. I'm not a tribalist but some of your people have given me a reason to throw tribal tantrums at them. Can a non igbo hold a position in any part of igbo land? Why will they refer to a land of yoruba and awori people as no man's land? Everyday they're shouting biafra and when I speak my mind they call me a Yoruba person. Igbos are the or own problems not yorubas. I'm not Yoruba and I don't hate igbos but they should learn to respect other ethnic groups no matter how small they are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Generation Rebounds To 2,820MW / Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC / This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.